SBGm139

Apr 10, 2020
View attachment 2975095

Overview:
I made my own version of mugen over the past 2 years, was only planning to release it when it was ready, but due to
due to the lack of time that I am trying, I think it would be better to already make the current version available,
I used the "Zp's ADM MUGEN" mugen as a base, but I changed all the characters and edited several animation sprites.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-02
Release Date: 2023-09-30
Developer: LPKS F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

it wont let me extract the game

E the guy

Jul 11, 2023
Yo someone have the glaceon char edit? Not from hentai char i mean the one where this build has but whitout the modifications

agustusmax1

May 9, 2017
How did you edit the vaginal sex animations into anal sex? Would love to do some edits myself but i don't know where to begin

Dudeweakme

May 4, 2023
man wish we had 3d characters for this and maybe easy version of vselect where can select all the characters name so paste it on the mugen thing but think that lots work but how i go with the vselect to make it easier and then 3d characters.

Apr 8, 2020
I have a question. Is there any Mugen or file which has ALL characters and sex animations featuring every hole and kink? Also, does v select still work for the characters and if so, can someone please provide a quick guide to how to reactivate characters and moves?

Inconsistent_Champion

Formerly 'LPKS'
Mar 25, 2020
man wish we had 3d characters for this and maybe easy version of vselect where can select all the characters name so paste it on the mugen thing but think that lots work but how i go with the vselect to make it easier and then 3d characters.
I completely agree, I've always liked vselect, but some characters in my game bug vselect and cause it to not open, I'm just not very excited to look for which of the 200 characters must be crashing the program

Inconsistent_Champion

Formerly 'LPKS'
Mar 25, 2020
dear friends, I'm back, I've learned a lot more about pixel art in the last few months, and in the last month I've been back to editing my game more, this means that I've added several characters, improved (a lot) several characters with new animations and children that make more sense, a lot of updates and corrections are being made to old characters, I tried to make the "commands" pdf much easier, I added several blowjob animations, I improved several anal animations (the characters seemed to just float meaninglessly, now most there is an animation that tries to follow the laws of physics), I hope that by the middle of this month I will be able to post another update here (and I will release two versions, as I know that many people don't like Japan's favorite content "lolicon" so I will leave it separated into 2 games, one with and the other without this type of content)

oh, and I'm now planning to also create doggy animations for all the characters (still following my main idea of focusing only on anal or blowjob)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes