RedAbsol

Mar 13, 2023
Ye musta missed my comment on a prior page, Hi there. XD

No, it's no patreon content, it was something I did out of a sudden motivation for a taur character, closest I had available was another edit of Tower of Bloody Fight which called itself 'Monster Raid'. It's presently free, though this download here is an older version.
Well, just goes to show how much I pay attention when it's past midnight lol. Thanks.

Though, is there an updated version to it? Or has that not been released?

RedAbsol

Mar 13, 2023
How do I have sex in this game
It's usually either set as a button combination, ie: A + C at the same time, or it's a set of commands, like Down + Left + Down + X in close succession.

If you go to the character command file within the character folder and open it up in a text document, ie: notepad, it will usually show you what commands need to be executed in order to pull off certain attacks. There should be a little "cheat sheet" for what all the symbols mean as far as button inputs on the main mugen website, so definitely look that up if you're not understanding something.

Anya225

Jun 29, 2017
Well, just goes to show how much I pay attention when it's past midnight lol. Thanks.

Though, is there an updated version to it? Or has that not been released?
Not sure if I can send files here, so better I just pop a link to the google drive file.

There are a lot of changes compared to the previous, but I just don't have the motivation to expand it any further so it's likely the last complete version unless someone makes a stand-alone fighter for it.

RedAbsol

Mar 13, 2023
Not sure if I can send files here, so better I just pop a link to the google drive file.
Google Drive

There are a lot of changes compared to the previous, but I just don't have the motivation to expand it any further so it's likely the last complete version unless someone makes a stand-alone fighter for it.
Link worked. Thanks!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MUGENDefinitiveEdition-2023.09.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes