Jul 6, 2019
many in fact, umbreon, Naedoko Yuri, koromaru with dog, look on the hentaicharmugen website, that's where I get most of my
witch one's are bestiality and where else can i go and where can i get rera wolf

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MUGENDefinitiveEdition-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Furby0123

May 27, 2019
Yeah the character command list document is missing from the files. Anyone know if theres a way to max out characters power bars/resources?

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
I still hold a deep resentment for MugenArchive purging their entire catalogue due to moral grandstanding. They were more than happy to accept the traffic when they were competing with other websites. As soon as they had a monopoly, they removed the entire segment and refused to let anyone in the 18+ community have the files. They singlehandedly destroyed the 18+ community for months, and honest? It's never really recovered. Mugenryona is hard to use but aside from HCM there isn't much left...

where can i see the changelog?
also there is no Watchmode, wich i preffer in this game, as the controlls are quite annoying in this game
It's not watch mode, and I'm sorry if you've already attempted it, but control+1 should put your character into NPC mode. It's a pretty close approximation.

Fubdj

Apr 21, 2022
Everytime I try to open it with winrar it says that it's a unknown format or its damaged plz help

Inconsistent_Champion

Formerly 'LPKS'
Mar 25, 2020
Which characters got the blowjob scenes? Where are the secrets?
blowjob chars=au-len cinderace deviolete dragon kotaro isurugi umbreon_female rebecca roll ryuko2 moondragon raven sylveon yuumi sefu-au-len camila

There are no "secret" characters, the old characters are just deactivated, you have to see the name of the ones you want in the "chars" folder and put the exact same name as their folder in select.def (in the characters list) but it's a lot of work you think I'll let you know

Last edited:

astronomenon

Apr 16, 2018
Good work. I'd have been interested in it if it didn't have Pokemon. Is there a non-pokemon version? Maybe with futa and women?

E the guy

Jul 11, 2023
Might try this with exagear and see if i can run this, never had a pc to play these type of games but lets try it out.

E the guy

Jul 11, 2023
That's one big collection of umbreon you got there and to play mugen in any devices, they may use this:

or an emulator for windows in mobile while using an emulator keyboard to display the buttons
How to really use paintown tho, i cant really get the apk file to play it, and i really want to play this mugen ver

SexyUmbreon

Dec 5, 2020
How to really use paintown tho, i cant really get the apk file to play it, and i really want to play this mugen ver
you will need to contact kazzmir if he/she is still doing any update related to it, or use a long alternate of playing mugen on mobile, which is virtual window for mobile

E the guy

Jul 11, 2023
you will need to contact kazzmir if he/she is still doing any update related to it, or use a long alternate of playing mugen on mobile, which is virtual window for mobile
I already solved that, but with this version, only question i have is if someone have a tip to play versus alone, because everytime i try to play it i cant choose the other character

winterlune

May 23, 2017
I already solved that, but with this version, only question i have is if someone have a tip to play versus alone, because everytime i try to play it i cant choose the other character
A numberpad is best used for Versus mode. Ifn my memory remembers right it's the 5,2,1,3 keys for up down left and right. And the 4,6, k,l,m and , keys for everything else.

E the guy

Jul 11, 2023
Man Im back here and Im here questioning myself, is there any Pokémon mugen like this?, a ver with the females victims and tobf?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes