dragonslushie

Aug 13, 2020
hey thanks for replay. Yeah I still have the problem. I've windows 10 and Radeon RX 6500 XT if that helps any; games I tried requiring japanese local emulator run just fine so far without
here i will download it and see if i have issues running it give me a bit to test

dragonslushie

Aug 13, 2020
hey thanks for replay. Yeah I still have the problem. I've windows 10 and Radeon RX 6500 XT if that helps any; games I tried requiring japanese local emulator run just fine so far without
it works fine for me did you edit a file called mugen in the data folder at all also try running it in windows 7 comptability mode also what app did you use to extract it try redownloading it and using an app called bandizip to extract it thats what i used also what is your monitor or tv resolution at you may need to edit the mugen cfg file abit let me know if you still need help or if that works

Jun 21, 2018
it works fine for me did you edit a file called mugen in the data folder at all also try running it in windows 7 comptability mode also what app did you use to extract it try redownloading it and using an app called bandizip to extract it thats what i used also what is your monitor or tv resolution at you may need to edit the mugen cfg file abit let me know if you still need help or if that works
all mugen files in data last modified 2013 so no, i definitely didn't do anything manually either;
running with win7 compatibility didnt help
I used 7-zip
my monitor resolution is 1920x1080 75Khz; idk it runs in windowed mode when it first opens up so idk if resolution should have any difference; I also have a second monitor which is 60Khz but turning one or the other didn't help :(
ty for reply again btw

dragonslushie

Aug 13, 2020
all mugen files in data last modified 2013 so no, i definitely didn't do anything manually either;
running with win7 compatibility didnt help
I used 7-zip
my monitor resolution is 1920x1080 75Khz; idk it runs in windowed mode when it first opens up so idk if resolution should have any difference; I also have a second monitor which is 60Khz but turning one or the other didn't help :(
ty for reply again btw
try opening file the mugen config and try changing the setting for
[Video]
;Screen rendering mode.
;OpenGL - Experimental OpenGL renderer (recommended)
;System - default SDL rendering mode (e.g. windib in Windows)
;DirectX - DirectX 5 renderer
;System and DirectX modes do not support advanced features
;such as RGB sprites and window resizing.
rendermode=opengl to system or direct x and save it and then try it let me know if that does anything

Reactions: edgartheslayer
Jun 21, 2018
try opening file the mugen config and try changing the setting for
[Video]
;Screen rendering mode.
;OpenGL - Experimental OpenGL renderer (recommended)
;System - default SDL rendering mode (e.g. windib in Windows)
;DirectX - DirectX 5 renderer
;System and DirectX modes do not support advanced features
;such as RGB sprites and window resizing.
rendermode=opengl to system or direct x and save it and then try it let me know if that does anything
ayyee, thank you;
changed opengl to system and it works now!

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Sorry it took so long, but here's the futa char pack for those who asked:

I might have missed a few since I hoard characters but don't organize them at all lol. All included are futa though, with the exception of some of the morrigan ones. She has two variations, one which she does her sex movies with a strap on and the other as a futa, plus she also has a victim version where she has no sex moves. I forgot which is which so I just threw them all there.

Same goes for Lilith and succubus which are swaps for Morrigan's animations, I don't remember if either use the strap on or futa version but there you go.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hibikiki
Apr 2, 2019
im not seeing the modded chars when i put them in the char folder
You also need to copy their folder name to the character name list in "select.def", after you open "select.def" with Notepad and scroll down until you find the list of character names.

keyrioss

Aug 17, 2017
Here it is as promised, nothing special actually....

Google Drive
Bummer. You dumped your file in bin so I cannot download. My mugen don't have the ability to zoom in/out. This must be version 1.1 that I hope is working because the one I got off internet gives black screen and wont start. Sad

Also to those new to mugen, welcome!
F1 Sets Player 2's life to zero
Ctrl-F1 Sets Player 1's life to zero
F2 Sets both players' life to 1
Ctrl-F2 Sets Player 1's life to 1
Shift-F2 Sets Player 2's life to 1
F3 Gives both players full power
F4 Reset the round
Shift-F4 Reloads stage, characters and fight data
F5 Time Over
F12 Take a screenshot (saved to mugen?.pcx)
Ctrl-C Toggles display of collision boxes, target data (including
remaining juggle points) and NotHitBy attributes
Ctrl-D Toggles debug information display
Ctrl-F Toggle Frameskip [auto,1,2] (low fps/low cpu usage)
Ctrl-I Forces both players into stand state [RELEASE char from longrape move/may cause bug]
Ctrl-L Toggles display of the life and power bars
Ctrl-S Run the game as fast as possible
Ctrl-V Enable V-sync (stops "shearing")
Ctrl-# (where # is from 1-4) Toggles AI for the #th player
Ctrl-Alt-# (where # is from 1-4) Enables/Disables the player
Space Restores full life and power to all players

Last edited:

dragonslushie

Aug 13, 2020
Bummer. You dumped your file in bin so I cannot download. My mugen don't have the ability to zoom in/out. This must be version 1.1 that I hope is working because the one I got off internet gives black screen and wont start. Sad

Also to those new to mugen, welcome!
F1 Sets Player 2's life to zero
Ctrl-F1 Sets Player 1's life to zero
F2 Sets both players' life to 1
Ctrl-F2 Sets Player 1's life to 1
Shift-F2 Sets Player 2's life to 1
F3 Gives both players full power
F4 Reset the round
Shift-F4 Reloads stage, characters and fight data
F5 Time Over
F12 Take a screenshot (saved to mugen?.pcx)
Ctrl-C Toggles display of collision boxes, target data (including
remaining juggle points) and NotHitBy attributes
Ctrl-D Toggles debug information display
Ctrl-F Toggle Frameskip [auto,1,2] (low fps/low cpu usage)
Ctrl-I Forces both players into stand state [RELEASE char from longrape move/may cause bug]
Ctrl-L Toggles display of the life and power bars
Ctrl-S Run the game as fast as possible
Ctrl-V Enable V-sync (stops "shearing")
Ctrl-# (where # is from 1-4) Toggles AI for the #th player
Ctrl-Alt-# (where # is from 1-4) Enables/Disables the player
Space Restores full life and power to all players
i think i have it if anyone needs it i have to check also i know how to fix the black screen for mugen

smithobrad

Apr 3, 2023
Hey, Mugen noob here as well. I'm unhappy with some of the characters because a few of them rarely ever use their sex moves, if at all (both Absols seem to be intent on kicking my ass instead of fucking it).

I've tried looking around and I know I'm supposed to edit some of the stuff in the CMD files to get the Ai to perform moves more/less frequently, but nothing I do seems to make the sex moves happen more often. Can someone help with this?

smithobrad

Apr 3, 2023
Hey, Mugen noob here as well. I'm unhappy with some of the characters because a few of them rarely ever use their sex moves, if at all (both Absols seem to be intent on kicking my ass instead of fucking it).

I've tried looking around and I know I'm supposed to edit some of the stuff in the CMD files to get the Ai to perform moves more/less frequently, but nothing I do seems to make the sex moves happen more often. Can someone help with this?
Also to add onto this, the Plant Room doesn't seem to be working.

dragonslushie

Aug 13, 2020
they way absol ai is setup it prioitizes fighting more then sex ive been trying to edit its so it uses sex moves alot more often but every time i do the character breaks or doesnt load so i gave up on that for now i can try to see if i can find out why the plant room isnt working

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes