EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
It is a story about love and lust in our lives, about what their absence leads to and what forms they can take. In this game, you'll be playing as a 29-year-old guy who gets involved in unexpected mystical events. His life gets turned on its head and he has to survive in the new world he's found himself in. But it's not as grim as it seems at first glance. As you play, you'll meet girls who need you just like you need them. Will you make them yours, seduce them, or cherish and love them? It's up to you. Each of them has their own background, character, and hidden fetishes...​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-06
Release Date: 2024-01-05
Developer: Devil's Dad - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1 Remake Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Android Saves:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Compressed
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Before the Remake (v0.6)
Uncensor Patch:

Extras: FAN SIGS -
WTmod*

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Preview_1.png Preview_2.png Preview_3.png Preview_4.png Preview_5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the dames are hot AF..Helen is perfection..the premise seems fine...so it is interesting..but the writing is a tad wonky at times..dev may need assistance with structure and such so it has a proper grammatical flow..and some spelling errors..(just because i dot dot dot tf outta everything i write dosnt mean i dont actually know how to do it proper..ima lazy asshole :D )
i liked that..the Dames really are hot AF..well done unique looking mostly for HS...i'll keep following this

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Oh man I want to much thing from this game. That's looks freaking hot. I hope you will write story well, do animated sex scenes soft and sexy. And render girls with good assets <3

Reactions: Devil'sDad

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Looks great. High hopes for this one.

Edit: My initial thoughts for 0.1

The game has great potential. The Models are nice, the story is interesting so far with many questions to be asked, and the 5 girls we meet are a diverse and interesting group of characters. ( Yui being my favourite so far)

The english is a little rough, but it's easily redeemed by the potential this game has in the future.

Expect around a 15-30 minute playtime.

All in all, a great start. I'd encourage anyone interested to give it a go.

Well done Devil'sDad

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes