Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Im gonna drop my review here in the forum as well. I already did this several times and it helped a lot of people reading a bit into the forum:

"When I found this game I wasnt expecting it to be THIS good looking. I love its style. It has some "heavy" topics which are being carefully handled while maintaining a good chunk of naughtiness.
I seriously like ALL LIs and thats kinda rare for me.
The dialogues have a good mix between inner self monologues and "deeper" talks trying to portray the feelings of the people talking.
The animations and art in general looks amazing.
The final hit gave me Kate, the mother. She looks SO HAWT, she is basically SHINING in motherly love and lewdness, it made me make saves on every different new frame she was shown.. jesus, she is just this hawt damn, unfortunately she just got introduced so there arent many scenes, but she already got started to get conquered so there is this..
Speaking of "already getting conquered" i like that the plot is going on "fast". Like its not meet and f*k but the characters are getting fleshed out enough that you get to know enough about them but also get to the lewd parts really fast.. this makes me as a guy, who played way tooo many AVNs recently, really happy. This way we will probably get to see lots of great lewd scenes with the LIs.

So the reason why im rating this game so high is, because... it just has the perfect balance between having "heavy" topics and lewdness and keeps the general atmosphere still "light hearted"
Its really good. Im sad to see that the game has been released in 2019 but "only" has 6 chapters so far, apparently they decided to remake them... so yea...

Anyways, its a top tier game, you should try it, its nice.

Good wishes and luck to the people working and playing this game!

Edit: reading through the negatives reviews makes me sad. People sometimes just love to talk down on things and bash on things people tried to work really hard on. And other ppl just upvoting this kind of down talking.. its cruel.
I hope the ppl reading them wont get pushed out by those and will still try it out. "

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
"Yui & Liz Picnic" Custom CG❤

1710539066317.png

One of the first customs in Full HD that we've made!

You can find the lewd version of this custom , or for free on my !

You can download it either from here:

Or from attachments down below.

Enjoy!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Replaying the game (nice renders btw, the ladies look lovely) I came to suspect that Helen was the one showing interest in Kate. Kate specifically says "they" when referring to this person, if it had been a man, she would've just said "he/him" and be done with it.
So I assume she didn't want to mention in it was a girl. Helen being a rebellious student with a crush on the teacher trying to help her makes sense. Helen was used to boys' attention and got that tattoo after being rejected by Kate.

I'm not done with the game yet, so I have yet to see if this is confirmed or refuted in the game. Maybe more hints? We'll see, but Kate mentioning it's interesting Helen is in the harem is also notable.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Replaying the game (nice renders btw, the ladies look lovely) I came to suspect that Helen was the one showing interest in Kate. Kate specifically says "they" when referring to this person, if it had been a man, she would've just said "he/him" and be done with it.
So I assume she didn't want to mention in it was a girl. Helen being a rebellious student with a crush on the teacher trying to help her makes sense. Helen was used to boys' attention and got that tattoo after being rejected by Kate.

I'm not done with the game yet, so I have yet to see if this is confirmed or refuted in the game. Maybe more hints? We'll see, but Kate mentioning it's interesting Helen is in the harem is also notable.
All signs point to that as far as I'm concerned, yes.
Kate's response to finding out Helen's part of the group is a fairly clear point, as is the fact that Kate used to be Helen's teacher, and that it was a person from when Helen was a student that she has feelings for; also the issues between Helen and Liz, and what Kate has to say about it - it all lines up really.
Honestly, practically any interaction either between the two or with one speaking about the other is just loaded with tension and a sense of sadness.
Considering the group does seem to be developing into a proper polycule, with relationships between at least some of the girls as well as the MC looking likely, I'm hoping we'll be able to encourage one between Kate and Helen as well.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
All signs point to that as far as I'm concerned, yes.
Kate's response to finding out Helen's part of the group is a fairly clear point, as is the fact that Kate used to be Helen's teacher, and that it was a person from when Helen was a student that she has feelings for; also the issues between Helen and Liz, and what Kate has to say about it - it all lines up really.
Honestly, practically any interaction either between the two or with one speaking about the other is just loaded with tension and a sense of sadness.
Considering the group does seem to be developing into a proper polycule, with relationships between at least some of the girls as well as the MC looking likely, I'm hoping we'll be able to encourage one between Kate and Helen as well.
I'm a harem kind of guy, but I do like it when the girls get it on between them. It's like they're warming up each other for me to jump right in.

Reactions: HentaiKami

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019

0.7 teaser.png
Hello everyone!
It is time to update you on how the development of 0.7 goes and tease you a little.

First of all, I've finished the script for this update, and now I can take on the renders, animations and other stuff. Above, you can see the first teaser for the update, which takes place in the last scene involving a certain girl who I won't name, yet ;) It's not a final look and very much a WIP. But I need to visualize the scene to be able to write it, so I'm usually preparing most scenes beforehand as I write the script. And since the script is finished, until I start rendering and correcting some parts of it in the process, I can share some details. For now, I won't say what girls will participate the most in this update, but here is what places MC will visit in this update, so you can theorize and fantasize about what might happen. The last update ended on the morning with Yui, so that's where we start and move forward:

Yui's Place -> Sophie's Home -> MC's Flat -> Helen's Apartment -> The Pier

Now, when I wrote this, it sounds like just a set of apartments, but quite a bit of stuff needs to happen along the way, and discussions to be made. For example, Helen's apartment will host a meeting with the club.

Also, for this update, we, me and Axsens, want to update the game interface and make it more authentic. She already prepared most of the changes I need to implement, and we hope that you will like these!

The thing I won't do for this update, and don't know when will, are the sound effects. Musical accompaniment, of course, will be there as always, but for sound effects, 98% of it sounds for animations, it's something I have to spend more time on learning and making, and I'm not yet ready to spend that much time on it. For now, I want to work on new story content and get it out for you, the players, it's something I was missing. If you have any feed back on sound effects from playing 0.6.1 with "SFX Demo" enabled, please let me know what you think. Most importantly, animation sound effects, and if you think it's needed or wanted.

Lastly, I can elaborate on what is planned after 0.7. Which is of course 0.8 update, and I can say that I plan for these next two updates to close the second chapter of the game, and to start a big third chapter with lots of new character progressions and plot developments. Maybe even one new girl will be introduced there~

But that's something for the future, and now I will continue to work on 0.7

status_bars_res.jpg

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes