BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Oh, there is way cringier than Grandma's House. Did you ever play "My Real Desire", or the number one for the worst dialog of any game ever, "Teacher's Pets - The Class Next Door"? "Grandma's House" is practically "War and Peace" in comparison.
Lol now I kinda wanna play these to see just how bad they are :LOL:

Reactions: Smarmint

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I write all the text myself, I've tried to search for another writer, but that didn't work out. So all "cringy" writing is mine, don't play it if you don't like it :p
And there are plenty of edits for the first parts of the game. But the story is the same.
Ok, well I can't write dialog at all, so I get it. I didn't do a file compare on the script, but I scanned through the old and new versions, and wherever I stopped the text was the same, but Ok. Glad you got some edits in there.

It's mainly that Yui comes across as way too naive for her age. I know that is the trend, but it's a bit much for me. The mom character comes across as a student also or maybe a slightly older Aunt, which seems out of place for her character. Maybe some like her, but she doesn't fit to me.

Helen, Sophie, and Shinigami are a lot better written, I think. Their scenes are all quite good, and spicy also. Seeing Sophie open up more is nice to see.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hmm, if I woke up in someone else’s body, I would probably go to my home, I mean, to the house of my old body, while wondering how I ended up in a new place, well, perhaps I would ask why I’m not in the hospital, because it seems to me I was stabbed in the stomach, and apparently I was discovered and taken to the hospital.
Yes, at this moment in the beginning of the game I cannot help but wonder why MC behaved so unusually. he accepted the new existence too easily.
Or maybe his memory was erased? although, I admit, human memory is a rather funny thing - it works “on its own mind”, sometimes it remembers what you would like to forget and does not remember what you would never want to forget...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I see the inscription “Info updated” on the screen, I go to the info screen - info not updated... how do you mean to understand this? like in that saying where the word “dick” is written on the fence and there is firewood behind the fence, that is, “don’t believe every sign on the screen,” right?

I.Ryuji

Jan 5, 2024
I have been away from this game from a while because I thought it was abandoned, I just now saw it had a "remake", do I lose content if I play only the remake, or do you guys recommend playing the old one as well/first?
PS: I am asking because I noticed the old one is around 1.5 GB bigger

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I have been away from this game from a while because I thought it was abandoned, I just now saw it had a "remake", do I lose content if I play only the remake, or do you guys recommend playing the old one as well/first?
Remake contains everything the old version does AFAIK. Maybe it’s just optimised better.

Reactions: I.Ryuji

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
The images are quite a bit better in the newer version. Otherwise, it is 99% the same. I'd say wait until the dev discusses when they will be releasing new content, unless you just want to try the story again.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I see the inscription “Info updated” on the screen, I go to the info screen - info not updated... how do you mean to understand this? like in that saying where the word “dick” is written on the fence and there is firewood behind the fence, that is, “don’t believe every sign on the screen,” right?
Can you tell me what moment that is? When there was "info updated" screen without actual info updating because if it's true, it's a bug that I'd like to fix.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Excellent update and I'm glad the game is still alive. Another thing that I liked was the only sex scene there was with Yui, it took me by surprise since I thought she would be the last or the second to last to have sex with the MC hahaha. (y)

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hellow, it says the game has been on since 2019 but its "only" v0.61? does it mean that each update has huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge loads of contents or will the game be over in mere hours of reading? would be really sad cuz the first 20mins already look fantastic so far q.q

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
Hellow, it says the game has been on since 2019 but its "only" v0.61? does it mean that each update has huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge loads of contents or will the game be over in mere hours of reading? would be really sad cuz the first 20mins already look fantastic so far q.q
the dev remake c1-c3 thats why "only" v0.6

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
imo it's quite good but idk why Dev decided to remake it.

he should have worked on more content. On a more serious note:
Kate has no business being THIS HAWT, JESUS. I wish there was more content with her, seriously, im gonna die waiting for her updates now...

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I write all the text myself, I've tried to search for another writer, but that didn't work out. So all "cringy" writing is mine, don't play it if you don't like it :p
And there are plenty of edits for the first parts of the game. But the story is the same.
i love your writing. i dont wanna sound like a sucker in the ass but i love writing thats trying to portray deeper feelings and meanings. even tho im dying to see more Kate content, i just cant fathom how much work went into the writing, thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Devil'sDad

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

speaking of, do you happen to have any fan sigs for hot kate only other than the on in the og post?

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes