Axeleen

May 1, 2018
I'll update the progress bar when I finish with current animations I'm working on
Yo man, I loved your game a few years back, and you seem to be of good faith, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. But can you honestly explain why it's been taking so excruciatingly long to drop an actual content update ?

Seriously, in 6 months of work*, what your reports show is that you've done no coding at all, virtually no rendering, and haven't even finished the story writing even though that's been your only focus for half a year. This clearly looks like a slow-burn abandoned project incoming at best, and subscriber-milking at worst.

*(not even talking about the 2-whole-year remake with no added content)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Smarmint

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Yo man, I loved your game a few years back, and you seem to be of good faith, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. But can you honestly explain why it's been taking so excruciatingly long to drop an actual content update ?

Seriously, in 6 months of work*, what your reports show is that you've done no coding at all, virtually no rendering, and haven't even finished the story writing even though that's been your only focus for half a year. This clearly looks like a slow-burn abandoned project incoming at best, and subscriber-milking at worst.

*(not even talking about the 2-whole-year remake with no added content)
Because work takes time. I plan the story that goes beyond just one update, do the writing with separate paths for different characters that I want to have personality and not just to be just fucktoys, not that I can say I'm successful of it fully, but that's my intent. I do the renders and animations, that I would like to look better than it could be. Coding is always "learn something new" thing, well, everything is. It's all effort. If I don't display something, that doesn't mean I do nothing. If you're interested, you can read my progress updates posts, that I do when I can say something meaningful about it. There are more details about what is done and what to expect. Should I tell about people having a life? Probably shouldn't because for some reason devs shouldn't have one. But that's a joke.

I wish that something substantial was that easy to make. Or that I was an all-knowing all-mighty person that can write thousands of line long coding scripts and make thousands of renders with complex animations in a few days, but I'm not that good. I do what I can with what I have to achieve something I would enjoy myself.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Because work takes time. [...]
Okay, on the one hand, thanks for your prompt answer. On the other hand, I sense a bit of aggressiveness in your answer which I feel is not warranted at all. I can totally get that you are new to programming, that you may be alone on this, and that you can't spend your whole week on this project.

But you also need to acknowledge that this pace is at least 3 times slower than other similar projects of comparable quality.

So yeah, I can't talk about story writing and haven't dabbled so much with 3d design and rendering. But about coding, I'm a devops engineer and have worked with many programming languages and frameworks, so I perfectly know that RenPy programming is almost nothing to learn after you have made a first project with it. A VN is a very simple codebase, it's just branching, incrementing variables and maybe a bit of work for incorporating animations, but you've already done this before. Adding new update code becomes simple linear work WRT to story content after a while. So I don't get what you're referring to by "learn something new", the only added complexity over time is the multiple branching path, if done right, in order to keep the story coherent. And btw I highly believe if you pushed through it at the time, you could have made a lot more money via subscription and be able to hire a developer by now in order to alleviate the burden.

Anyway, I thank you once again for your reply where I got to hear your honest thoughts, and wish you all the best in this project, which no one can deny is a quality one above the generic AVN crowd on here, and which could reach among the top ones with more content. Good luck !

PS: I can offer my help btw if you would like for the coding part.

PS2: If I could ask for just one thing, please add more juicy helen-sized tits in the game :love:

xjrfphv384

Mar 25, 2022
On the other hand, I sense a bit of aggressiveness in your answer which I feel is not warranted at all. I can totally get that you are new to programming, that you may be alone on this, and that you can't spend your whole week on this project.

But you also need to acknowledge that this pace is at least 3 times slower than other similar projects of comparable quality.
I love hypocrites.
To quote yourself:
But can you honestly explain why it's been taking so excruciatingly long to drop an actual content update ?

No "aggressiveness" to be seen, right?

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1719348094242.png

Hope we aren't interrupting anything, thought we'll come and huddle in close to Sophie!
Enjoying the view are we... How about we do this instead then~?

You can find the lewd versions of this custom , or for free on my !

You can download this version either from here:
Or from attachments down below.

Enjoy!

4.50 star(s) 70 Votes