Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Cheat & Walkthrough Mod:
-Adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC
-Cheats for all girls and option to change mc name at anytime (cheat button on quick menu)

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , OR .

Planned Features:
-Gallery

EDIT:
-Updated to v0.5b!

SCREENSHOTS:
Does your wt-mod 0.5 b also work with ver. 0.5 Public? :cool:

Reactions: Yanagi-san

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
I'm another Crusader who's come on over after Henry's and Jeannie's spotlight of this game, and I gotta say, I am much more impressed with this than I thought I was going to be.
To start with, the lighting and framing of the various shots is remarkably good for a game made with Honey Select. Not quite the best, that honor belongs to House in the Rift, but this easily takes second place from what I've seen.
I'm also very impressed how the story subverts the standard harem and corruption trope in how the MC is surprisingly compassionate and empathetic and seems to be making a genuine difference in the lives of the characters, as opposed to the creepy weirdo that most MCs of this genre tend to be. It's a surprisingly fresh take that I've only ever seen in House in the Rift, but this story is oddly more grounded(?) while still keeping the dumb tropes and sappy stuff we love in our VNs.
Couple this with the wonderful art to keep the viewership occupied and the news that the next update is also finished, and I'm happy as a clam. Devil'sDad, you've gone and done something great, my friend. Keep up the excellent work!
ADDENDUM: I forgot to include this thought in the original post; I also appreciate the interesting interpretation of the "corruption" genre in that it feels less like "corruption" and more like "sexual liberation"

Last edited:

Solrac_Sepol

May 10, 2018
i have a question, is it possible to change manually the points?
i finished the game and i just want to replay messing around.

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
Hi Just another one of those Wandering Crusader that stumbled upon this masterpiece

I had finished the 0.5v of the game and Holy Jesus I've never ever been in my life had I craved something so hard before This.. This is a masterpiece Beyond comprehension And Jesus my most favorite character in this game is Helen and Kate Mostly

I had aswell checked the patreon page And Sought through the Development Stat And Seeing it Literally shakes Me from excitement I can't wait for more Action Between Helen and Kate

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
Questions though when was the last update Released?

To speak of when was 0.5v Released Aswell as how long did it take

I'm just quiet curious..

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
I hope In FEB I don't no why the Update is taking a long time
As to why it is taking a long time they might have to make frames by frame including the dialogues of the game with different facial and move each frame
And many more I believe

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Questions though when was the last update Released?

To speak of when was 0.5v Released Aswell as how long did it take

I'm just quiet curious..
Hello there, glad you liked the game.

0.5 was released, a long ago... If to be precise in May-June (of 2021 thankfully).

And it does take a lot of time to produce a good quality update with a decent gameplay time for me. Sadly I can't speed up process too much not burning myself out. So I just concentrate on what I do with the hope to bring a good game in the end.

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
I'm another Crusader who's come on over after Henry's and Jeannie's spotlight of this game, and I gotta say, I am much more impressed with this than I thought I was going to be.
To start with, the lighting and framing of the various shots is remarkably good for a game made with Honey Select. Not quite the best, that honor belongs to House in the Rift, but this easily takes second place from what I've seen.
I'm also very impressed how the story subverts the standard harem and corruption trope in how the MC is surprisingly compassionate and empathetic and seems to be making a genuine difference in the lives of the characters, as opposed to the creepy weirdo that most MCs of this genre tend to be. It's a surprisingly fresh take that I've only ever seen in House in the Rift, but this story is oddly more grounded(?) while still keeping the dumb tropes and sappy stuff we love in our VNs.
Couple this with the wonderful art to keep the viewership occupied and the news that the next update is also finished, and I'm happy as a clam. Devil'sDad, you've gone and done something great, my friend. Keep up the excellent work!
ADDENDUM: I forgot to include this thought in the original post; I also appreciate the interesting interpretation of the "corruption" genre in that it feels less like "corruption" and more like "sexual liberation"
Indeed I'm actually quiet surprised for the behavior and personality of the main character in this game he is very caring, careful, passionate and dominant as if an emperor is speaking infront
He is a bit wussy sometimes infront of shinigame which I don't understand nonetheless I'll let that slide in unlike the other main character disgusting creepy so straight forward blackmailing harsh violent rapist and so on

Even though the main character had a lot of advantage... You know to go further than that nonetheless he didn't and literally gained a lot of respect from me it's a very good idea for the game to start with a little bit of it other than going in head on

All I can say is that he is such a Chad which I wasn't expecting

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
Hello there, glad you liked the game.

0.5 was released, a long ago... If to be precise in May-June (of 2021 thankfully).

And it does take a lot of time to produce a good quality update with a decent gameplay time for me. Sadly I can't speed up process too much not burning myself out. So I just concentrate on what I do with the hope to bring a good game in the end.
Actually that's not quiet bad from the looks of it from what I've seen there's about 2,000 and more and 17 animation in total and looking at that development stat which only leaves the coding and other stuff I'd say that was pretty impressive I' can't express the difficulty since i had no experience on the field i can only slightly feel it

Last edited:

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
hm i used the WT mod and the gallerymod( a bit outdated i think) and the Ipatch dont know if some interfered with each other but the 2nd site for our LI stats info page brings a error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when i click the arrow from the first site with hellen,liz,yui and liz looses all info only nudity as kink stays in the last 2 chapter

Aug 9, 2018
So is this like, if you don't corrupt any of the girls and just focus on love path, there's no sex scenes/lewd scenes with them or are they just different/delayed?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So is this like, if you don't corrupt any of the girls and just focus on love path, there's no sex scenes/lewd scenes with them or are they just different/delayed?
I think there are fewer, but I can't tell absolutly if that's the case either because I've only followed that path, so I don't know the scenes when you follow a path with corruption and not just with love points.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Thanks for the reply, sounds like there's something at least. I'm good as long as the love-only path isn't also a chastity path lmao
It isn't. It burns slower. But with the updates to come, it will start build up the pace like a snowball

hm i used the WT mod and the gallerymod( a bit outdated i think) and the Ipatch dont know if some interfered with each other but the 2nd site for our LI stats info page brings a error
when i click the arrow from the first site with hellen,liz,yui and liz looses all info only nudity as kink stays in the last 2 chapter
They are not updated to the current version and breaking the game

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
i have a question, is it possible to change manually the points?
i finished the game and i just want to replay messing around.
You may want to have a look at 0x52's Universal Ren'Py Mod, then. Does what you're looking for – and then some. Lesser known features include altering (hard coded) lines.

Adding to DD's answer: simply removing the gallery mod should suffice. See this post for details.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes