mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
An amusing story, sometimes exciting.
in some places I had to laugh also funny.
I think this game deserves more attention.
In my opinion there could be a lot more family members like aunty, cousin...
thank you very much game dev

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Thanks for the information update! Looking forward to seeing the fresh game update when it's available. Gotta admit, I'm super curious how the story's gonna progress next, and wanna see how the stakes get raised! :D

Reactions: Devil'sDad

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Cheat & Walkthrough Mod:
-Adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC
-Cheats for all girls and option to change mc name at anytime (cheat button on quick menu)

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , OR .

Planned Features:
-Gallery

EDIT:
-Updated to v0.5b!

SCREENSHOTS:
also work with ver. 0.5 Public??

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually googled it, so yeah, I agree with the very last one. Maybe it was something like the wrong character saying it. I have seen that kind of mistake plenty of times.
I don't see any reason that sentence is wrong, but, in the silliest of cases, it could be I accidentally pressed "s" and took a screenshot.
Thanks for your input in the other ones! Especially the help one. I legit forgot how that conversation went. These screenshots have been in my PC for a while.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe it was something like the wrong character saying it. I have seen that kind of mistake plenty of times.
Now that you pointed attention to it, I think I do have a vague recollection of that happening once or twice, can't quite remember when exactly or between which characters though, so unfortunately can't be of much help there...

Thanks for your input in the other ones! Especially the help one. I legit forgot how that conversation went. These screenshots have been in my PC for a while.
Oh, don't mention it. In fact, I should be the one thanking you for actually taking the time to document these typos throughout the game, and then even posting them here with their corrected forms to better help the Developer in fixing them and implement it all in a later patch. So, thank you.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Does anyone have a save file with everything so far completed?
Mine got corrupted.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone have a save file with everything so far completed?
Mine got corrupted.
Think this has everything to the end of the last chapter. Don't remember if there was multiple runthroughs to get all the choices as I am old and my memory sucks. At least it is something.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Think this has everything to the end of the last chapter. Don't remember if there was multiple runthroughs to get all the choices as I am old and my memory sucks. At least it is something.
Thanks m8. Everything counts. I lost more than 1 game's save.

Reactions: mordred93

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks m8. Everything counts. I lost more than 1 game's save.
I have a save game with all possible love points with LIs and none of corruption. In principle it is a different route, "the pure love route" I think.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I have a save game with all possible love points with LIs and none of corruption. In principle it is a different route, "the pure love route" I think.
Well, when next update comes out and I download it, I may go for a full corruption route to post here, for anyone that may need/want it.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Found some typos:

Thank you both for the corrections!

Some of the typos were already fixed in my wip script. And I feel like I fixed them a while ago. But there are ones that I haven't noticed before. So thank you~

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ranma and DrFree

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Great game! But man, I got killed like 4 hours in :LUL: guess I can't be a hopeless romantic like I'm used to. Lesson learned to use the save function more often...
You CAN do a romantic (Love) only run in the game.
For that you just have to make sure that you also have at least a couple of Love points with the Shinigami as well or she won't be too pleased with your lack of results in lewding the girls/women.

But yes, always save often and use different save slots as you go along (personally, I like to Save my progress every single time that there's a choice on screen).
If anything happens you can always look up your save history and then choose a specific point to load from any of your previous saves, this is true for any given game, not just this one.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yup! Live and learn I suppose, a bit new to this whole thing. And upon replaying, failing to do it with the Shinigami is where I fubbed up for sure. I guess I defaulted to it because doing a romance run felt a bit more... genuine to me given the sensitive topics covered by each girl. Going straight from sex to therapy then back to sex felt a bit strange lol. Gonna do a playthrough full lewd, then one on romance, thanks for the tips!
I've previously left a save game with the pure love path (no corruption points or whatever, just love points).

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes