• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kyarago

Nov 12, 2020
With all this talk about harem route in the new update, is it possible to have a 1 girl route in this game? (Haven't played it yet)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
With all this talk about harem route in the new update, is it possible to have a 1 girl route in this game? (Haven't played it yet)
I think in the future. It seems to me that for now you have to go for the harem.

ArbitraryUsername

Sep 24, 2018
Progress update (20 November 2021) + Custom CG
Hello everyone!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your DD

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
a waifu harem incest game that has no virgin tag :cry:
Well, of all the women in the game so far, I think we can all most definitely agree that Kate is not a virgin, and in all likelihood, so isn't Helen.
Shinigami most likely isn't either, but she's a magical/supernatural being so she might be able to change herself in that specific way however she pleases, so that may be up to her.
As for the rest of the cast, it's all up in the air, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Well, of all the women in the game so far, I think we can all most definitely agree that Kate is not a virgin, and in all likelihood, so isn't Helen.
Shinigami most likely isn't either, but she's a magical/supernatural being so she might be able to change herself in that specific way however she pleases, so that may be up to her.
As for the rest of the cast, it's all up in the air, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
So you're telling me there's a chance.:love:

So the reason this game has no virgin tag is because we just don't know yet? since it's v0.5 i thought it was already confirmed.
About Helen and Kate, Yeah even as hardcore virgin lover i do think it is fine if milf-like characters aren't virgins haha (but wouldn't mind if they were)
but thanks a lot for this info and giving me hope (y)

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes