itfod

Apr 16, 2021
How's the progress on this game going? Can't wait to see what happens next! Waiting with bated breath! :D

Last edited:

horankao

Dec 18, 2020
LUL you can actually die? Well I been getting a lot of lewd and love stuff even with Shinigami so if the game carries on I be alright hopefully hehe. I just got to the ending when they all look at you after saying you have told them they girlfriends. The Red Haired Milf though is stunning and wish more scenes with her in the build but the ones I got are so erotic.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
LUL you can actually die? Well I been getting a lot of lewd and love stuff even with Shinigami so if the game carries on I be alright hopefully hehe. I just got to the ending when they all look at you after saying you have told them they girlfriends. The Red Haired Milf though is stunning and wish more scenes with her in the build but the ones I got are so erotic.
Well, if Shinigami isn't impressed with you she'll let go of you, yes. See this post on the two implemented game overs. The numbers for the second one are or have already been tweaked to make it less probable to actually run into it.

Reactions: longsuper1

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
can you give me some?
UnRen Page
For me, I made a UnRen folder and put copies of the games I want to mess with there. In case something happens.
Just place the .bat file in same folder as the games .exe. Option 1 will unpack RPA and 2 will decompile the RPYC. Never had a use for the rest.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
For the karaoke, because of the neko cosplay, "Learn to Meow" would have been a nice alternative song. Although finding a good version in Japanese with a female singing might be hard. Best I could find was a 15 sec tiktok or a couple with mixed languages.

Reactions: Devil'sDad

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
For the karaoke, because of the neko cosplay, "Learn to Meow" would have been a nice alternative song. Although finding a good version in Japanese with a female singing might be hard. Best I could find was a 15 sec tiktok or a couple with mixed languages.
Perhaps, but I would still need a license to use that song :unsure:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Perhaps, but I would still need a license to use that song :unsure:
If only we could be successful enough to afford to license a song. There a few that would relate to what's happening in my game and that I'd love to use if I could afford it (and if it would help the game). This is one reason we often hear the same music in a handful of AVNs. I should probably start looking into those resources.

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes