Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I lought loud about it. Milk the payer. So i am off and dud imean the dev sorry but you loose me here as a follower and player of you game. You make pomise you dont keep and stick to it. you know this means milking you P shit payer. yeah. sorry for it but i dont care at this point you broke your promise bye and i hope never see you again i really like it but this is out of it.
Okay

anything you want dude, just, please, don't abandon it
Never :)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I apologize for my bad memory. question about incest. is it real or is it incest in law? Is the MC cohabitant his blood sister (as well as his mother - his mother and not stepmother) or are they still half-brother and sister? it was just a little confusing in the description (and besides, I played this game a few months ago - maybe something was forgotten, plus a language barrier, and I play without translation to improve my language skill, although this post was typed in a translator ) In a word, is the incest in the game real or papincest, that is, "paper" incest (incest by law)?

Thanks.

maybe my question is not the first one, and maybe it’s even in the FAQ (yes, I’ll go look now - if this question is in the FAQ, then I’ll just delete this post later) - if not, maybe it would be worth adding this question to the FAQ of the game?
... hmm game have no FAQ...

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
I apologize for my bad memory. question about incest. is it real or is it incest in law? Is the MC cohabitant his blood sister (as well as his mother - his mother and not stepmother) or are they still half-brother and sister? it was just a little confusing in the description (and besides, I played this game a few months ago - maybe something was forgotten, plus a language barrier, and I play without translation to improve my language skill, although this post was typed in a translator ) In a word, is the incest in the game real or papincest, that is, "paper" incest (incest by law)?

Thanks.

maybe my question is not the first one, and maybe it’s even in the FAQ (yes, I’ll go look now - if this question is in the FAQ, then I’ll just delete this post later) - if not, maybe it would be worth adding this question to the FAQ of the game?
I believe that the girl is his cousin as she said that she was going to her mothers when she left. That is his mother however.

Reactions: ramvivat

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Good old remake in the middle of the game! I only know of one example where it didn't end up as an abandoned project. It's Shut Up and Dance. The vast majority of other "remakes" are buried under a layer of dust.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Good old remake in the middle of the game! I only know of one example where it didn't end up as an abandoned project. It's Shut Up and Dance. The vast majority of other "remakes" are buried under a layer of dust.
Some do remakes, just not everything at a time, Ripples and Summer's Gone did it.

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
I think you just need to found out more games dude. For example of an underrated title like "love season" undergo big remake in engine from rpgm to renpy and even a bit of it's story and it's still getting updates despite small patron amount, not that much different from murmur patrons amount. There are many other titles as well like guy above said and I remember game I played months ago called "my new life" where they did "revamp" which pretty much remake and still getting updates as well. I believe there's more.

Abandoned or not just matter of commitment of dev and patron number not fully reflect that but it's more reflect their development pace. You can't expect game with lesser support to deliver equally fast and equally rich content with games having more support, unless the dev paid with their own money for their own satisfaction.

In conclusion generalization is sucks.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Some do remakes, just not everything at a time, Ripples and Summer's Gone did it.
No, Summer's Gone hasn't been remake. In his other game, the dev redid just the first chapter. In Riples also, only the first part was redone, and this was relatively recent. Will see what will happens to it in the future.

I think you just need to found out more games dude. For example of an underrated title like "love season" undergo big remake in engine from rpgm to renpy and even a bit of it's story and it's still getting updates despite small patron amount, not that much different from murmur patrons amount. There are many other titles as well like guy above said and I remember game I played months ago called "my new life" where they did "revamp" which pretty much remake and still getting updates as well. I believe there's more.

Abandoned or not just matter of commitment of dev and patron number not fully reflect that but it's more reflect their development pace. You can't expect game with lesser support to deliver equally fast and equally rich content with games having more support, unless the dev paid with their own money for their own satisfaction.

In conclusion generalization is sucks.
Love Season is a completely different game, and not a "remake" in the sense that is usually put into this concept. Can't say anything about My New Life. I don't play RPGM games.

Even so, assuming you're right, I can find dozens of games that died shortly after the remakes. So the stats are on my side. I didn't get this idea out of nowhere, you know. And i didn't say that this game would definitely die. Just pointed out the pattern.

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
Then it's funny.
Idk how can you come with conclusion that

Love Season is a completely different game
When

I don't play RPGM games.
It's funny contradiction. Love season previous game is rpgm game, how could you come with that conclusion? Speedrun the game in 30 min? Reading others comments? I think you may not even know its previous game name if I dont mention it and you got me feel you dont play the previous game and no idea what you're talking about because clearly anyone who played farmer dream know that the core story remain intact and dev just remakes, rearrange stuffs to cater with changes they made in renpy version. some main characters didn't make it to renpy version like his close friend, his closest neighbour, some character sister etc. The main plot of they travel to forest to save his father changed with involvement of new character and additional personality to existed one like mia being tough girl. Some side events also didn't make it to renpy while others got extended like protecting nina from goblin. And I can talk about some more and that's all are the "remake". If any remakes in love season didn't happen in farmer dream because he abandoned farmer dream and branded love season as the remake version of the game. But the core game remain the same, farmer mc gain superpower by gaining harem, some magic, save his father, save the town. It's the same story, same main events only with no rpg stuff and additions because the previous rpgm abandoned.

Clearly your contradiction and baseless arguments show you are no good judge and I refuse to elaborate more. It's pointless.

My previous conclusion also still stand.

Last edited:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Then it's funny.
Idk how can you come with conclusion that

When

It's funny contradiction. Love season previous game is rpgm game, how could you come with that conclusion? Speedrun the game in 30 min? Reading others comments? I think you may not even know its previous game name if I dont mention it and you got me feel you dont play the previous game and no idea what you're talking about because clearly anyone who played farmer dream know that the core story remain intact and dev just remakes, rearrange stuffs to cater with changes they made in renpy version. some main characters didn't make it to renpy version like his close friend, his closest neighbour, some character sister etc. The main plot of they travel to forest to save his father changed with involvement of new character and additional personality to existed one like mia being tough girl. Some side events also didn't make it to renpy while others got extended like protecting nina from goblin. And I can talk about some more and that's all are the "remake". If any remakes in love season didn't happen in farmer dream because he abandoned farmer dream and branded love season as the remake version of the game. But the core game remain the same, farmer mc gain superpower by gaining harem, some magic, save his father, save the town. It's the same story, same main events only with no rpg stuff and additions because the previous rpgm abandoned.

Clearly your contradiction and baseless arguments show you are no good judge and I refuse to elaborate more. It's pointless.

My previous conclusion also still stand.
Well, you say that yourself - he made a remake of the game and abandoned it, which confirms my words. LOL!
Im kidding. I'm not going to divert the discussion into whether Love Season is a remake or not. I'm sorry your little essay will go unclaimed, but that doesn't play much of a role in the argument I made.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Been going around my followed games to see whats been abandoned or at risk of it, glad to see the dev is still posting here. Even though the updates are awfully slow im happy that at least this game isnt dropped. Whats the cutoff for a game to be counted as abandoned anyway? 6 months?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Whats the cutoff for a game to be counted as abandoned anyway? 6 months?
Nope, Update means NOT Game Update, you are totally wrong. Every Patreon Post that shows it´s being worked on is considered as Update, a News Update.
So as long as the Developer shows future content previews or progress reports, he´s safe. As long as he didn´t got the Abandoned Tag for posting nothing like Icstor.
In Icstors Case for example, he posted nothing for 6+ months, got the Abandoned Tag and shows Previews now afterwards. Since Icstor is unreliable, Milfy City stays abandoned until he posts an actual game update.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Nope, Update means NOT Game Update, you are totally wrong. Every Patreon Post that shows it´s being worked on is considered as Update, a News Update.
So as long as the Developer shows future content previews or progress reports, he´s safe. As long as he didn´t got the Abandoned Tag for posting nothing like Icstor.
This is not quite accurate. Even if the game is being worked on with Patreon update posts, the game can still be marked as abandoned after 1.5 years (I think this is the cutoff but could be wrong.).

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
"DD's gift" Custom CG

Happy upcoming New Year! Or Happy New Year!
If you read it in 2023 already~

I send you my best wishes for the New Year

Take care of your close and loved ones <3

You can download both 4k versions

Enjoy!

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
In Icstors Case for example, he posted nothing for 6+ months, got the Abandoned Tag and shows Previews now afterwards. Since Icstor is unreliable, Milfy City stays abandoned until he posts an actual game update.
I love how ICSTOR's shenanigans are well known throughout this community :LOL: . Guy really ran away with all that Milfy City Money

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So, I haven't been following this thread for awhile, once I read "remake". I personally don't get it, since 0.6 was good, but that seems to be the custom among many game devs lately, once they hit a moderate amount of success.

Does the next update continue the story from the current version, or is it just remaking the existing story?

I don't feel the interest to play remakes until they expand upon the original story. I care much more about the story and character development, than whether the images (not renders, since it's Honey Select) have improved contrast.

Does anyone know, or has the dev said, how many updates until the story is extended substantially from version 0.6?

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes