And the lewd version here -
Or on my discord -

Reactions: ramvivat

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
More previews for 0.6.1 Remake!

You can find images on my or !​
You're remaking a game that's been around since 2019 just to give it small visual improvements? Geez.. it's gonna take another like 4 years just to catch back up to the current place in the story, this VN is clearly going nowhere.

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
You're remaking a game that's been around since 2019 just to give it small visual improvements? Geez.. it's gonna take another like 4 years just to catch back up to the current place in the story, this VN is clearly going nowhere.
That's about what I am figuring. Remake that does NOTHING to improve the story, minor changes in appearance and reams of USELESS wallpapers wasting even MORE time. Too bad, too, since the story was going in a good direction, and looked fine to begin with. Now another relegated to the pile of "waiting for the 'abandoned' tag" games.

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
>Not posting anything - boo, developer is dead.
>Posting at least wallpapers while main work is going - boo, developer wasting time.

(y)
I mean yeah? If the dev isn't posting = bad. If the dev is showing how he's been wasting a year on shit literally no one asked for = bad as well. Isn't that obvious?

But so you were working on the game when you were mia? Or did you just spend 15 min making custom renders for your patreon to keep the cash cow going? I'm scrolling down to august 2022 and the only progression update you've made is the one a week ago. You understand how that looks right? Usually devs upload progression images frequently to show that they're not decieving people.

I see you have conveniently removed showing the money on patreon, but according to graphtreon you're making about 1200 dollars. That's a lot of money to play the victim with.

You know that people are right in being upset at you. You're just angry that they are. The emotional maturity of a child.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I mean yeah? If the dev isn't posting = bad. If the dev is showing how he's been wasting a year on shit literally no one asked for = bad as well. Isn't that obvious?

But so you were working on the game when you were mia? Or did you just spend 15 min making custom renders for your patreon to keep the cash cow going? I'm scrolling down to august 2022 and the only progression update you've made is the one a week ago. You understand how that looks right? Usually devs upload progression images frequently to show that they're not decieving people.

I see you have conveniently removed showing the money on patreon, but according to graphtreon you're making about 1200 dollars. That's a lot of money to play the victim with.

You know that people are right in being upset at you. You're just angry that they are. The emotional maturity of a child.
All I did is made a joke about it, no more, no less. If that joke offended you, I'm sorry. :whistle:

I feel like a parrot that keeps repeating that line.
If you're upset with what you're getting from me, then don't give money you earned to me. That should be common sense.
If you're not giving me money, then all you have to do is wait.
If you don't want to wait, then don't, distract yourself with something else.

And yes, I know people upset with how long it's taking, myself too.
Sadly, nothing I can do about that, other than to keep the work going.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
All I did is made a joke about it, no more, no less. If that joke offended you, I'm sorry. :whistle:

I feel like a parrot that keeps repeating that line.
If you're upset with what you're getting from me, then don't give money you earned to me. That should be common sense.
If you're not giving me money, then all you have to do is wait.
If you don't want to wait, then don't, distract yourself with something else.

And yes, I know people upset with how long it's taking, myself too.
Sadly, nothing I can do about that, other than to keep the work going.

Hey now don't make me give you money so I can complain about how you're making money making something that entertains me! :mad::mad::mad:

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
>Not posting anything - boo, developer is dead.
>Posting at least wallpapers while main work is going - boo, developer wasting time.

(y)
Never said you were dead. I said I was starting to feel that the story is, since we are now a year out since an update. The only other two stories I followed that got more than 9 months past an update both then went abandoned. I LOVE the story but patience is not infinite. I want to see more, especially of Sophie and Liz. (excuse me, Elizabeth. Wouldn't want to get on her bad side.;)) DESPERATELY, I want to see more of the story.
MurMur is one of my top 3 favorites out of over 40 stories I follow.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Never said you were dead. I said I was starting to feel that the story is, since we are now a year out since an update. The only other two stories I followed that got more than 9 months past an update both then went abandoned. I LOVE the story but patience is not infinite. I want to see more, especially of Sophie and Liz. (excuse me, Elizabeth. Wouldn't want to get on her bad side.;)) DESPERATELY, I want to see more of the story.
MurMur is one of my top 3 favorites out of over 40 stories I follow.
This game is basically my life's work, if I'm not dead, it will be worked on :)
Sadly, I can't clone myself.

Dec 7, 2018
What the heck is the "DD Scenes" enable / disable in the option for? DD titties? Daddy Dom? Dick on Dick? Dripping Donuts? Can someone clarify?

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
If you enable this, you will see scenes (with my mascot DD) after credits of each update since 0.3 version while playing the game.

I still haven't found the best way to name this option, not to make the name too big.
"New Update Scenes" or something maybe to avoid more confusion like above?

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes