MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Are you saying that there was an actual update of the story? My copy ends at the same place that the old one did.
No how did you get to that conclusion at all? I am saying your snarky reply about how changing the name of the option is sidestepping progression of the story is dumb because that takes almost no time to do. It's a free game and the creator wants to update the beginning of the game so don't be so rude.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Devil'sDad

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You know what we don't have? What we hven't had for over a year? new content. Trust me, I would be overjoyed to be proven wrong. But it doesn't really look like I will be.
Doesn't mean they are not still working on it; they have been showing proof that they are working on it. Until I'm proven wrong I'll give them the benefit.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Doesn't mean they are not still working on it; they have been showing proof that they are working on it. Until I'm proven wrong I'll give them the benefit.
May the Lord bless and keep the Abandon Tag Fetishists.....far away from us!

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Oh, I believe the dev intends to continue the game (for now, anyway). But they've already fallen to one of the basic traps: "Let's remake the game!". And now, one year without new stuff - hell, withoutt even the remade old stuff. Bad sign, seen many games be abandoned after following this path.

Again, I'm not calling the dev a liar or anything, I do believe their intentions (and will untill there is evidence otherwise), but I will be very surprised (pleasantly so) if this game gets a new update.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Old version is 0.6. More than a year to remake it to 0.25 then maybe another 2 years to fully remake it. We may have new contents in about 3-4 years lol...
You would think releasing the reworks as .1 increments would be a thing to keep people interested, but no let's' instead do the opposite and let it sit for years+ until it's all done at once.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Old version is 0.6. More than a year to remake it to 0.25 then maybe another 2 years to fully remake it. We may have new contents in about 3-4 years lol...
The thing is, the original content was completely fine. It's all done in Honey Select, so there are no renders at all. Just posing in the Honey Select editor. Sure, with more recent mods you can get somewhat better graphics, but its a hair's breadth of difference.

I gave the dev the benefit of the doubt because he said new content was coming soon, a year ago, but we all see where that has gotten us.

By the time the dev finally catches up with the existing 0.6 version content. There will be no one left to care, assuming it ever happens at all.

I am starting to think that any dev that mentions the word "rework", should immediately have his game labeled on-hold. Since that is exactly what on-hold means. No current development. No new content.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
You would think releasing the reworks as .1 increments would be a thing to keep people interested, but no let's' instead do the opposite and let it sit for years+ until it's all done at once.
I've thought about that option, but I don't want to release an unfinished update with sharp transitions between quality of the image.

I'm happy to see that people do care about getting new content, and I'm sorry that I'm not fast enough to give it to people. I'm just one man.

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
I've thought about that option, but I don't want to release an unfinished update with sharp transitions between quality of the image.

I'm happy to see that people do care about getting new content, and I'm sorry that I'm not fast enough to give it to people. I'm just one man.
Nice to see that despite the criticism you are still personally responding. On patreon you could possibly add the date on which you updated the Completion Status. Because it has been a while since it was updated and being able to quickly see how recent the status update was made can give the fans a better picture on the progress. Without having to scroll through all the posts. I am very curious at what percentage the 0.3 rework is at the moment. I purposely haven't replayed the game so I can play the rework as much like it's my first time as possible, really looking forward to it.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Nice to see that despite the criticism you are still personally responding. On patreon you could possibly add the date on which you updated the Completion Status. Because it has been a while since it was updated and being able to quickly see how recent the status update was made can give the fans a better picture on the progress. Without having to scroll through all the posts. I am very curious at what percentage the 0.3 rework is at the moment. I purposely haven't replayed the game so I can play the rework as much like it's my first time as possible, really looking forward to it.
The last update of the progress was on 17.02.23. And your idea sounds good, I'll add the date to the next iterations of the completion status.

As of 0.3 progress, I've just finished Liz animation, which took me a while. I wouldn't say that it's good progress for now. Insert *it ain't much* meme. And I don't like to talk about IRL because it's not really professional in my eyes anymore. But it's not like I don't have it, and all the problems that come with it.

After I'm done with the next small animation, I'll update the progress bar.

Thank you for your patience and interest for my game.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
For me personally, I really enjoyed your game up to 0.6, and I think it has a lot of potential, so good job there. I think your time could be better served with new content, rather than spending a year+ reworking what you already did. But, hey, it's a free world, so do whatever motivates you. I just hope that this game eventually gets some new content, someday. I am not really interested in replaying reworked scenes I've already seen. Maybe other people are different.

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes