DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Thanks. Am I interpreting it correctly, that after over a year, the "remake" is less than half done? It looks like Devil's Dad is at about version 2.5 out of 6.0.

Hmm...

At this rate, only 2 more years before we see new content. Wooo!
Was he going to remake ALL of it though?

Reactions: Smarmint

Kronigmeister

Feb 2, 2019
Just stick ABANDONED on the project as it's been 16 months since any updates. Dev is redoing game? Great! Then when that game has an update, repost it. It's been 16 months since any update. Not slapping the Abandoned tag on because the dev is reworking the game is IMO BS. There are plenty of games on the site that are remakes. Close this game and make a Recreated Mur Mur page.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Working, trying to finish the rework, latest progress update post on patreon is from 20.06 for those who interested in how the work is going.
Cool Cool can't wait I don't get much time to jump on here and be as active as I once was so I look forward to see what's next to come.

notBatman747

Aug 22, 2019
One of those games that you played months and months ago but vividly remember a lot of details like it was yesterday. It was so good.
Wondering what ever was there to remake in the first place.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
As I can't be a supporter, so I don't complain if it takes time or not, and I hope that everything is fine with the developer, and that he can continue working on the project that both he and we like. And since the game is being remade (from what I understand), it will most likely be better than before (which was already very good). So instead of complaining, I appreciate the developer's effort.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
As I can't be a supporter, so I don't complain if it takes time or not, and I hope that everything is fine with the developer, and that he can continue working on the project that both he and we like. And since the game is being remade (from what I understand), it will most likely be better than before (which was already very good). So instead of complaining, I appreciate the developer's effort.
would be nice if that attitude would be seen/shown/presented in/to other devs games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
would be nice if that attitude would be seen/shown/presented in/to other devs games.
I didn't understand if it was a compliment or criticism. But anyway, each case is a case.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Just stick ABANDONED on the project as it's been 16 months since any updates. Dev is redoing game? Great! Then when that game has an update, repost it. It's been 16 months since any update. Not slapping the Abandoned tag on because the dev is reworking the game is IMO BS. There are plenty of games on the site that are remakes. Close this game and make a Recreated Mur Mur page.
If the dev's actively showing progress in places like Patreon, it can't possibly be abandoned. This is a silly argument.

• Angry
Reactions: ymirsson
4.50 star(s) 71 Votes