DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
after 16 months without update game gets abandoned tag no matter of dev activity (here or on other platforms)
your post is silly
This rule as a whole sounds silly then. You are silly, too, for being so invested ina game you consider abandoned.
Like, just play something else in the meantime.
I didn't evennotice it's been that long because I just play other games lmao.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
This rule as a whole sounds silly then. You are silly, too, for being so invested ina game you consider abandoned.
nice redirection dude, you already decided i'm fucking invested in this scam and ordered me to play something else? way to go

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Danv isn't saying they themself consider the game to be abandoned, but that by the rules of this website that anything without a content update in that time frame get labeled, again by the website, as being abandoned.

Whenever the developer actually releases content, the thread will be updated and the abandoned tag can be asked to be removed

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Just stick ABANDONED on the project as it's been 16 months since any updates. Dev is redoing game? Great! Then when that game has an update, repost it. It's been 16 months since any update. Not slapping the Abandoned tag on because the dev is reworking the game is IMO BS. There are plenty of games on the site that are remakes. Close this game and make a Recreated Mur Mur page.
If the dev's actively showing progress in places like Patreon, it can't possibly be abandoned. This is a silly argument.
after 16 months without update game gets abandoned tag no matter of dev activity (here or on other platforms)
your post is silly
It's 18 month without a game update.
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2023-05-12.524/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Just stick ABANDONED on the project as it's been 16 months since any updates. Dev is redoing game? Great! Then when that game has an update, repost it. It's been 16 months since any update. Not slapping the Abandoned tag on because the dev is reworking the game is IMO BS. There are plenty of games on the site that are remakes. Close this game and make a Recreated Mur Mur page.
Careful you'll drown us all with all those tears.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
When do you estimate there will be a new: Completion Status remake update? Or even better when do you think the remake will be done?

Looking forward to play your game again.
As always, I'll post a progress update or update progress bar as soon as I have something to update with. And I'll announce the dates when I know for certain that I can release.

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes