Danv

Aug 21, 2020
not this one for some reason xdd
it will hit 18 months mark (it was 18, not 16, my mistake) in 5 days, if by that time game is not updated - feel free to report the OP for change of game status

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
I thought the developer was smarter and released something just before the 18-month mark. The game is quite good... What a disappointment. :(

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I thought the developer was smarter and released something just before the 18-month mark. The game is quite good... What a disappointment. :(
If dev updates the game, wouldn't the tag simply be removed? Honestly, don't know why you're more disappointed at the tag than at the fact you don't get to play more of the game.
Is that what you meant? That you were expecting an update?

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
As if knowing about this rule would make me work faster? Sorry, but my work is not aimed to please the tag system.

And for everyone who will see this "tag". It's only the rules of this site, which I can understand.
But work on the game has never ended. I never abandoned it. Rework will be released sooner or later. And then I'll start to work on 0.7

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
If dev updates the game, wouldn't the tag simply be removed? Honestly, don't know why you're more disappointed at the tag than at the fact you don't get to play more of the game.
Is that what you meant? That you were expecting an update?
Although the tag will be removed sooner or later, I didn't anticipate getting to this point. I comprehend that there is a massive reworking of the game, but this tag has made me less hopeful about this wonderful game.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
As if knowing about this rule would make me work faster? Sorry, but my work is not aimed to please the tag system.

And for everyone who will see this "tag". It's only the rules of this site, which I can understand.
But work on the game has never ended. I never abandoned it. Rework will be released sooner or later. And then I'll start to work on 0.7
Dude it's been at a complete standstill for 18 months for a 'graphical rework.' That's coming up on half the time the game has existed and for something that was never finished to begin with, that's absurd. I'll be really glad to see an update come out for this, but I'll believe it when I see it.

- Does this mean we won't see continuation of the story in the near future?
Updates with the story continuation takes time, sadly. This rework update should take me less time to release, so I can jump to the full next update development, which I can't wait for myself, but first things first.
There are a ton of games that the dev decided to do a rework for the early chapters midway through development. There are plenty that didn't release anything for 12+ months after that. The games in that category that went on to both finish the rework and have meaningful releases afterwards? Uhh..

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Dude it's been at a complete standstill for 18 months for a 'graphical rework.' That's coming up on half the time the game has existed and for something that was never finished to begin with, that's absurd. I'll be really glad to see an update come out for this, but I'll believe it when I see it.

There are a ton of games that the dev decided to do a rework for the early chapters midway through development. There are plenty that didn't release anything for 12+ months after that. The games in that category that went on to both finish the rework and have meaningful releases afterwards? Uhh..
actually there are a ton of devs who milk their patrons, where as this dev is telling people what is going on and still gets the abandoned tag...
interesting....

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
actually there are a ton of devs who milk their patrons, where as this dev is telling people what is going on and still gets the abandoned tag...
interesting....
"Actions speak louder than words."

The last action this game seen was in March '22, with the "rework" announced a month later.
This game deserves the tag. Plus, the dev can "lift" it at any point by releasing an actual update.

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes