sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
If there was a vote for his patrons, and the majority vote was "Go for a remake", then all is well considering he's still working on it, right?

Can you quote me a definitive release schedule/date of his or any other credible reasons for concerns for him being yet another scammer, who takes money and just runs for the hills with radio silence - or is that just your disappointment talking that you can't have a new shiny toy right now?
Hahahh oh buddy... To be so naive again. You are so simple that you think the only way a dev is scamming is if he takes the money and ghosts. That's so innocent and cute.

18 months without update for a remake on a game that isn't even finished yet. That's insane. He either didn't work on it for a long time or isn't working on it at all. Both options are scamming the customers. I get that you're in love with one of the 3d models he uses or whatever but get your head out the devs ass. It's pathetic.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Why can.t thy put it on hold if there still working on the Remake ?
and why in the world .. would he remake this game ?? its already has a great graphics .. why should he destroy the work of 3 years since 2019 just because of that !!! no body even complains about it .. now he have to spend another 3 years again to Finnish this remake .. ( if he didnt Abandon it also )

how about he Finnish this older game with the same graphics it has .. and then when he move on to the next game ..
he can flex all his ability with his updated " other planet super powered new high teck graphics :cool: " in it ..
instead of remaking the old game?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Because read patreon post
hi DEV .. glad you are still around .. i did check your page but it was talking about Cozy Kate ..

any way all i can say is that im really sad when a great game like this will have that tag .. i just hop maybe this will be changed in future ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueray

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
I could write a list of, at least, 20 games that I loved that got abandoned by developers due to idiotic reasons, I understand when it's about money or lack of time but when it's about reaons such as starting a new game, remaking the game BEFORE you actually finish the original, or didn't got the first impresions you wanted, the devs having skyhigh illusions with 5000 patreon from the first update.

• Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
hi DEV .. glad you are still around i did check the page but it was talking about Cozy Kate ..

any way all i can say that im really sad that great game like this will have this tag .. i just hop maybe this will be changed in future ..
You can find needed posts with "Important" tag, which is this link
Thanks Patreon for making tags more difficult to find...

Rintal

May 6, 2017
You can find needed posts with "Important" tag, which is this link
Thanks Patreon for making tags more difficult to find...
So you decided that you were making too many pictures for every update and to fix that you decided to spend a couple of years redoing the entire game? I must say, this is... a very creative approach to solving problems.
It's like, I don't like this tree that grows near my house. Lets move the house to another place!

xjrfphv384

Mar 25, 2022
Hahahh oh buddy... To be so naive again. You are so simple that you think the only way a dev is scamming is if he takes the money and ghosts. That's so innocent and cute.

18 months without update
for a remake on a game that isn't even finished yet. That's insane. He either didn't work on it for a long time or isn't working on it at all. Both options are scamming the customers. I get that you're in love with one of the 3d models he uses or whatever but get your head out the devs ass. It's pathetic.
  • You didn't answer my question regarding a fixed release schedule
  • It's almost as if there can exist more than the reasons you listed for it taking so long: busy with other things, challenges with creating higher fidelity, feature-creep etc.
  • My head is in no one's ass, as you put it, but unlike you I don't have this ridiculous expectation of expecting quick releases being on a piracy forum + not supporting said creator

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
So you decided that you were making too many pictures for every update and to fix that you decided to spend a couple of years redoing the entire game? I must say, this is... a very creative approach to solving problems.
It's like, I don't like this tree that grows near my house. Lets move the house to another place!
So you've read what I want to do, but disregarded why I'm doing this. Okay.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Please ignore the shitposters, Devil. Your Patreons voted and you are delivering. Quality work takes time, and Murmur was already great, if a little rough around the edges (which is, honestly, pretty normal early on).

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes