Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
"Typical. Try and insult me instead of addressing my point." - I wonder who said that?

He's not releasing it for anybody, not just for pirates. Do you honestly believe his patron's aren't disappointed by the fact that nothing has been released in a year and a half? Calling people entitled won't change anything or help anyone, except for you to feel holier than thou.

Also, the game is literally free on the dev's itch page, so it's really not even possible to pirate it.
I didn't insult anyone and I've addressed all your points. You just don't like the answers.

And yes, he releases for everyone. That's not, nor has it ever, been my point. My point is that pirates, entitled people, freeloaders, whatever you want to call them, demanding free shit and bitching when it doesn't come on their timeline, is the epitome of entitlement.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
And obviously that absolves him of any and all criticism...

You say that people shouldn't buy it if they don't like it, but it's an early access game which many people have already bought or otherwise financially supported, are they and others not allowed to voice their frustrations? This is literally a game forum, the whole point of this site is to play and discuss these games, the most relevant thing to talk about in regards to this game, is that there's been no content released for 18 months.
It absolves him from criticism from the pirates. You keep wanting to take this back to "the poor patrons! won't somebody think of the patrons?!" Yeah. they can think for themselves. They can bitch for themselves. They can yell, scream and withdraw their money all on their own. They don't need the help of the freeloaders to do it.

Pirates bitching to the Dev add nothing but grief for the Dev. I've said this from the beginning. And you already know this. Because that's the point of the bitching from the pirates. They are pissed off cause someone has kept them from their free thing. So they retaliate by making the Dev's life as miserable as possible. And when people push back on it, the pirates fall back on the old trope of "We have every right to complain! We're doing it for the patrons! He's a scammer and deserves it!"

Yeah... we see through all that and I have no sympathy for you. None.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
And obviously that absolves him of any and all criticism...

You say that people shouldn't buy it if they don't like it, but it's an early access game which many people have already bought or otherwise financially supported, are they and others not allowed to voice their frustrations? This is literally a game forum, the whole point of this site is to play and discuss these games, the most relevant thing to talk about in regards to this game, is that there's been no content released for 18 months.
Are you paying the dev? I doubt it, you wouldn't be bitching on a pirate forum if you were. On the slim chance you are and you aren't happy with how things are being handled.. stop.
Are you their manager? Again, you wouldn't be here.
Is them not releasing stuff they don't deem to be ready somehow hurting you? No. Get over it.
You wanna see a real shitshow of a dev, go check Lilith's Throne.

Reactions: Biscardone

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You know, considering how the incest patch is supposedly official, I hope the rework has made the incest actually incest.

If memory serves, it's our bodies cousin and mom with the incest patch, but while this body is near identical to our original body, we never had any relative like we our does. So the incest taboo is purely on the girls side, they're having sex with a relative (or the body of one at least), and we're technically having incest too, but only because our body is related to theirs.

Would be nice if we had had a cousin and aunt in our own universe with the same names and appearances, but for everything else to be different. It'd make things better in terms of actually fucking our relatives and keep the not having any memories things because we're not the original.

Wouldn't even clash with the non incest version, they'd just be a friend and her mom that we knew in our old world that look the same but are different

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm 99% sure the reason it's done as a patch is for Patreon rules.
Yes yes, I'm well aware of how incest games work. The problem is that even with the patch, the family isn't actual ours. As I explained in the comment you're replying to.

If I posses your body and seduce and fuck your mom using it, I'm not really committing incest, the body I'm using is, and your mom technically is, but I'm not. That's the situation of the game even with the patch.

What I suggested in my original comment would still need a patch, but would make the incest better for the player. As it stands the incest patch is kinda useless.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
You know, considering how the incest patch is supposedly official, I hope the rework has made the incest actually incest.

If memory serves, it's our bodies cousin and mom with the incest patch, but while this body is near identical to our original body, we never had any relative like we our does. So the incest taboo is purely on the girls side, they're having sex with a relative (or the body of one at least), and we're technically having incest too, but only because our body is related to theirs.

Would be nice if we had had a cousin and aunt in our own universe with the same names and appearances, but for everything else to be different. It'd make things better in terms of actually fucking our relatives and keep the not having any memories things because we're not the original.

Wouldn't even clash with the non incest version, they'd just be a friend and her mom that we knew in our old world that look the same but are different
I thought it was sister and mom?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Wasnt this game abandoned twice now?

Has the dev said anything? Is this game just on hold then? Mod should update title.

From Itch.io page comments:

(+2)
The game is free, as you see, and I don't plan to make it otherwise. I have a story mostly planned, but I'm still improvising as I go. The next update will be a remake of the first parts, then I'll continue with the story. You can read more about it on my Patreon.

And thank you, glad you liked the game ^^
And then about month & half ago, they stated basically that update will be out when finished.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Has the dev said anything? Is this game just on hold then? Mod should update title.
According to the rules of this website the game is abandoned and is so marked as such. The administrators of don't control the developers. The developer of this game is still actively working on the game, they're just going to release the rework all at once when its finished. Games on this site are marked as abandoned if no playable update is released within a certain time frame, this game has been without a playable update in that time and so is marked abandoned

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Well, glad to see a status update. That is more than we see with some devs. I still hope to see a continuation of the story. It was just starting to get interesting at the end of 0.6 !

Reactions: notBatman747
Feb 10, 2022
Call me crazy but from the screenshots id say it was worth the wait, game looks really good.

Thanks to the dev for sticking with the game this whole time, can't wait to play it when it comes out and also looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Psymind

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Looking at those comparisons, I wonder how quickly the people bitching could do that same work if they were going from (what looks like) vanilla HS to modded this much, and how much the lighting and shadow mods alone slow down scene rendering, if it's anything like real-time rasterization in a typical 3D game.

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes