TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Is there any planned pregnancy/impregnation content for this game?
Possibly later in the games life. I will never say no to it. But at the moment there is no current plans for it. Mainly because I am really focusing on fixing all the bugs and making the game feel smoother, updating the UI, and finishing Ranoa as a town. Then There will be an open vote for where we go next. Between Begaritt, Asura, Demon Continent, and Millis.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
honestly i think that if the game started from the beginning ever since rudy was a "infant" would be more interesting.
You should wait to play the beta 1 update then. With the new update the game starts before Rudeus reincarnates. I mean it's only for the intro section. But it does show the main idea of the story for the people who know nothing about MT. And tries to cover all the main points and the shows the things I changed so that the people who already know the MT story can be more like "Ah.. so if he changed this... how would this play out?" So on and so forth.

I am actually finishing up the Beta 1 update today so I can get it up on patreon asap the sooner I can get it there the sooner I can get it out to you all. Which is actually my favorite part. Because While I do enjoy getting updates finished and posted just for the pride of it. When they are on patreon I generally get 0 feedback. So I look forward to posting them here more than some of you look forward to them coming out.

Reactions: Phase_01

Kocheng Ero

Dec 5, 2021
Download the compressed version? The game is that large because the people with the alpha 1 release saying the game had no content in it, without actually playing it. I compressed the hell out of the Alpha 1 release. From 6GB down to 2GB then compressed it again down to 500MB? Then just released the 2gb and 500MB version. On this version I decided to have the full size version and the super compressed one for the people that did not want the full size.

But it also there for you to have a better idea of how much work I put into it.

I have seen a lot of commenters on different game threads where people do not know or care how much work devs put into their games. For this game for example. I work on it between 12-20 hours a day (Depending on if I am in crunchtime or not) For a month straight. I only allow myself 1 day a month of rest time. So I am working from 84-120 hours a week on this game with barely any sleep. Which may be why I get a little to upset at the hate comments.
Is there a difference between the compressed version and the original version?
Honestly, I've never downloaded compressed versions of other games, so I don't know what the difference is.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I get you bro, See what I was struggling with was not what normal view as NTR and what they don't view as NTR.

I was struggling with the fact that I already made the statement "I will never add NTR to this game"

Then I was like well.... if Rudeus steals someone elses girlfriend...even though thats like light ntr or Netori... It is still Technically NTR... so would that be going against my own word. Which is something I do no like to do.

So I was talking about it in the form of an internal moral dilemma for me. Then I started thinking of how I could have my cake and eat it too lol. That new story format was what I decided on.
Ah yea lol that's understandable. It definitely depends on the crowd/perspective, but I've seen many devs say a game will have no NTR, then add netori and no one really complains, if that helps your dilemma. Of course your solution removes this dilemma entirely, but something to keep in mind if you make another game in the future, wanna add netori, and still say no NTR, which is (in terms of this site) pretty much fine for most normal people.

I say normal cuz there's some weirdos who would literally call a girl having sex with her own husband and isn't a love interest to the MC ntr :KEK: there's all sorts of types here, but those are generally the vocal minority. (Though I saw you might add some past Rudeus story, in which case I'd personally find that scene of Zenith and Paul with Roxy masturbating pretty hot, though that would be a section some weirdos would think is NTR even tho Zenish is having sex with her own husband :FacePalm:)

People only consider it NTR if it gives the MC a depressing/humiliating feeling, which is why for most people netori, despite technically being a subcategory of NTR, isn't treated the same way. You'll even see some people argue its not ntr lol cuz the MC isn't getting cucked.

But anyways I hope I haven't bothered you with this convo, just wanted to share my perspective on netori not being the same as ntr, despite being under the same umbrella.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes I understand the concept, of the 3 forms of NTR - Netori, Netorare, and Netorase.
Netorare (Taken away)
Netorase (Willingly Cuckolded)
Netori (Female Main Character willingly cheating)

My point is that whether people want to admit it or not. They are all under the blanket of NTR. Therefore Cheating = NTR.
I am talking like it would technically be NTR. I know that most people don't mind NTR when its playing as the male main character that is taking someone elses girl. They also usually don't mind NTR (Netori) when they are playing as a female lead and cheating on a shitty or generally stupid boyfriend.

What I was having an issue with was would I need apply an NTR tag if the game had any of the 3 forms of NTR.
Then I just got around that dilemma by simply in my story Elinalise never starts dating Cliff. Therefore no cheating or NTR tag needed and just bypassing the entire situation.

The biggest change I personally think I am taking from the source material will be seen in the Beta 1 update where I just finished fully remaking the Introduction to the game, added backstories, and made it known what things were changed. Some people liked it some did not. But I made it so that Sylphiette was not the one to cure Rudeus of his ED. I made Elinalise be the one to do that.

Mainly because I was faced with another issue. The promise. If you are caught up with the anime this is not a spoiler for you. But before Rudeus leaves for the finding Zenith, Sylphiette comments on her feeling like she will not being enough for Rudeus, citing paul taking a second wife. That is when Rudeus makes a Promise that Sylphiette is only woman he will ever need.
Bit of a spoiler here so Ill use the tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right now the NTR tag doesn't exist on the forum, there is the netorare tag:

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-20 005905.png

For the rest, personally my only interest is to know if the MC (whatever his name is) is going to be the only one who is going to have sex with the LIs during the game.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Is there a difference between the compressed version and the original version?
Honestly, I've never downloaded compressed versions of other games, so I don't know what the difference is.
Slightly lower quality animations. To be exact its 25% lesser quality on the images and videos.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Right now the NTR tag doesn't exist on the forum, there is the netorare tag:

View attachment 3751965

For the rest, personally my only interest is to know if the MC (whatever his name is) is going to be the only one who is going to have sex with the LIs during the game.
The main character - Rudeus/You the Player - Is the only person that has sex with any of the love interests in the game yes.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
@TwiztidSinX Question where can unlock Princes Ariel and Sara ?
They are unlocked the same way all characters are unlocked.
The process is the same for everyone for example - Sara
Complete 25 E-Rank Missions (This will unlock the Sara Boss Battle)
Beat Sara Boss Battle
Sara will then spawn in the world. (For Sara she is in the Castle Courtyard in the Morning.)
You will need to talk to her 10 times. (Each character has 10 Unique Conversations - Used for telling their story)

Sara should now be moved to the Merc Group
Talk to her in the Merc Group to start going out on dates. (5 Dates for more character story.)
After the dates are done, You can talk to Lilia in your kitchen in the morning and asking to invite someone to live with you.
After that you will find her in different rooms of your house at different times of day. There are bathroom positions and bedroom positions. Also what positions show up are your lists are not nearly as limiting as the appear either.
There is a stat called Lust. That in beta 1 will be easier to see. But in the Alpha 2 release you can only see by going to your PC.
in your office.

For every 10 Lust points there is a new sexual bedroom position.

One of the things I add during updates is more positions for the existing harem members. 1 each.
Typically my rule is
2 foreplay
2 vaginal
2 Anal
2 Controlling/being controlled (Depends on the girls personality.)
1 Multigirl (Specifically only with someone that girl is close to in the canon)
Then the last position is another 2 girl position but that one you get to pick the 2nd girl.

So far we are up to 6-7positions depending on the character.
Though I believe in alpha2 it was 5-6

But yea for Ariel its basically the same except its 25 D-Rank missions. and she is in the University Library.
Linia is also in the game in the alpha2 version. She is 25 C-Rank, She is in the university on the second floor.
And in the next update for Pursena she is 25-B Rank and she is just straight up chilling in your new office. (In the Beta 1 update I completely remade the office)

Last edited:

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Ah yea lol that's understandable. It definitely depends on the crowd/perspective, but I've seen many devs say a game will have no NTR, then add netori and no one really complains, if that helps your dilemma. Of course your solution removes this dilemma entirely, but something to keep in mind if you make another game in the future, wanna add netori, and still say no NTR, which is (in terms of this site) pretty much fine for most normal people.

I say normal cuz there's some weirdos who would literally call a girl having sex with her own husband and isn't a love interest to the MC ntr :KEK: there's all sorts of types here, but those are generally the vocal minority. (Though I saw you might add some past Rudeus story, in which case I'd personally find that scene of Zenith and Paul with Roxy masturbating pretty hot, though that would be a section some weirdos would think is NTR even tho Zenish is having sex with her own husband :FacePalm:)

People only consider it NTR if it gives the MC a depressing/humiliating feeling, which is why for most people netori, despite technically being a subcategory of NTR, isn't treated the same way. You'll even see some people argue its not ntr lol cuz the MC isn't getting cucked.

But anyways I hope I haven't bothered you with this convo, just wanted to share my perspective on netori not being the same as ntr, despite being under the same umbrella.
Yea tbh the only reason I know all the shit I do about NTR is because I had to battle the vocal minority on my other game "Her Fall" Which is a game where you play as a Female MC, who gets stolen from her BF. But since the BF and the MC were on the posters people just assumed the BF was the MC. And screeched about it. Then I started doing different POVs in the game. Which did make it more netorare than netori in some cases. Then I just completely changed the game to swinging. And the NTR community got shitty about it. But yea I purposely made that game in a niche market so that it wouldnt get popular. Because I wanted to learn how to code and the less eyes on the game during the first few months the better. I cringed for 6 months looking back at my first 3 chapters. It got so bad I delayed updates to the story just to go back and remake the first 2 chapters because I couldnt stand to look at them.

But yea This game does not now, nor will it ever have Netorare.

Though your idea is intriguing. I could have something with Zenith remembering that night?

Though if your thing is with the Roxy aspect of it. There is already a scene in the game now, where roxy can randomly show up when you are having sex with Eris. And creep into a corner and watch while playing with herself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Phase_01

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
need a save gave up after playing for five hours
Out of curiosity, how far did you get in 5 hours of playtime? Also did you experience any bugs or issues? What things did you like and not like about the game so far?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The main character - Rudeus/You the Player - Is the only person that has sex with any of the love interests in the game yes.
Well then I don't understand the whole discussion about NTR: They changed the NTR tag to netorare quite a while ago so there is no longer a NTR tag, so no game can have it. For now, you can use netorare, cheating or swinging tags for the different kinds of NTR.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Well then I don't understand the whole discussion about NTR: They changed the NTR tag to netorare quite a while ago so there is no longer a NTR tag, so no game can have it. For now, you can use netorare, cheating or swinging tags for the different kinds of NTR.
For context into that chat. I was not talking about tags here on f95zone. They were, I was not. I already said this game will not have NTR. What I was talking about was an issue that happened awhile ago. A discussion I had with my writer. The discussion was simply. "I said no NTR meaning in any of the 3 forms." So does that mean that If the MC has sex with a married (In the canon material) Character, would that technically be a form of NTR? So to get around the debate, I just made it so said character was not married in my game. While talking with the writer we were brainstorming ideas for girls to add to the harem. For example. Eris's mom. Obviously I can't say she wasn't married. Because she was that was when she had her daughter... Then I asked myself a couple of questions.
1. if the MC fucks Eris's Mom would that count as one of the 3 forms of NTR?
2. Would it still count if the person in questions significant other was dead?
3. Would anyone actually care?

Typically whenever I asked myself these questions I came up with the same answers.
1. Technically yes.
2. Nope, it would only be the person moving on or character growth.
3. Only a very limited amount of people. Which if I am in a situation that comes down to pleasing 1 player vs pleasing 1000 I am going to try to please as many people as possible with my games.

I mean I take into account everyones opinions but I won't be changing my game for 1 upset player. I hope thats worded correctly.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For context into that chat. I was not talking about tags here on f95zone. They were, I was not. I already said this game will not have NTR. What I was talking about was an issue that happened awhile ago. A discussion I had with my writer. The discussion was simply. "I said no NTR meaning in any of the 3 forms." So does that mean that If the MC has sex with a married (In the canon material) Character, would that technically be a form of NTR? So to get around the debate, I just made it so said character was not married in my game. While talking with the writer we were brainstorming ideas for girls to add to the harem. For example. Eris's mom. Obviously I can't say she wasn't married. Because she was that was when she had her daughter... Then I asked myself a couple of questions.
1. if the MC fucks Eris's Mom would that count as one of the 3 forms of NTR?
2. Would it still count if the person in questions significant other was dead?
3. Would anyone actually care?

Typically whenever I asked myself these questions I came up with the same answers.
1. Technically yes.
2. Nope, it would only be the person moving on or character growth.
3. Only a very limited amount of people. Which if I am in a situation that comes down to pleasing 1 player vs pleasing 1000 I am going to try to please as many people as possible with my games.

I mean I take into account everyones opinions but I won't be changing my game for 1 upset player. I hope thats worded correctly.
Personally, regarding the NTR issue, I only care that the MC is the only one who has sex and ends up having a relationship with the LIs.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes