Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
well i would be afraid to play this in case of actual spoilers. is the game related to manga/light novel? or just anime only and you write it as fantasy from the anime info so far?
Is there an anime of out this? Personally, I enjoy the content the more things I know beforehand.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
MushokuHarem-0.2Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This is the first game I wish had NTR. Mushuko Tensei is fucking trash and deserves every shit, including a game based on it with heavy netorare to Rudeus.

• Angry
Reactions: belovedeggs

badiadhuru

May 22, 2019
The dev spent more effort on anti cheat measures then the actual in game content

Horrible grind
Classic hunger,food,cleanliness bullshit

lust and affection stats for each character to grind

Money grind

Adventure level grind

Fights grind

On top of a truly annoying and unappealing looking low effort trash sandbox to navigate

I played around until I encountered the bathtub animation with zero dialogue and zero smut writing.

You are telling me I'm forced to do this horrible grind just to see a looped 2 second default koikatsu animation with no personality or lewdness?

Another Patreon anime cashgrab game to the garbage

Last edited:

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
" but this is a list of tags I will never add so if you are waiting for these they wont be happening in this game so there is no point in asking for it: Loli "

Lmao the tourists start to make h-game now? imagine get a work full of lolis and say that.. fucking turists everywhere.
? Tourists? Sorry I don't know what you mean? I have been making these games for a year now. Also Loli is against patreons TOS which is why I am not doing it.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
well i would be afraid to play this in case of actual spoilers. is the game related to manga/light novel? or just anime only and you write it as fantasy from the anime info so far?
As of episode 22 of season 2 the "spoilers" involved in the game are basically over.

I would say the only main reason I made the story take place after the anime was to ensure everyone in the game was over 18. The story I am telling is a completely different story though.

Last edited by a moderator:

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
how do i make money to start this? first quest bugged for money?
I'm going to have to make a bug fix for that I forgot that bug was in this version of the game. Check back on the main post in a bit there will be a patch for it.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
The dev spent more effort on anti cheat measures then the actual in game content

Horrible grind
Classic hunger,food,cleanliness bullshit

lust and affection stats for each character to grind

Money grind

Adventure level grind

Fights grind

On top of a truly annoying and unappealing looking low effort trash sandbox to navigate

I played around until I encountered the bathtub animation with zero dialogue and zero smut writing.

You are telling me I'm forced to do this horrible grind just to see a looped 2 second default koikatsu animation with no personality or lewdness?

Another Patreon anime cashgrab game to the garbage
The grind is actually lowered quite a bit. But it is still pretty grindy I am trying to find the right amount. Because all good games have some kind of grind to it so you feel a sense of accomplishment when you unlock things.

As far as the dialogue thing goes, yea I skipped dialogues in a lot of the sex scenes and plan on coming back to them to add it in later.

And for your default 2 second animation comment. A few of the animations are default but not all of them. Clearly you havent played very far into the game.

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
As of episode 22 of season 2 the "spoilers" involved in the game are basically over.
I would say the only main reason I made the story take place after the anime was to ensure everyone in the game was over 18. The story I am telling is a completely different story though.
you literally said another spoiler in the manga, which is not just spoiler up to episode 22 of season 2.

well at least i know this game will never be good because dev is a moron.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
you literally said another spoiler in the manga, which is not just spoiler up to episode 22 of season 2.

well at least i know this game will never be good because dev is a moron.
What do you mean? By the end of 22 you do know those 2 things. And then I said the only OTHER thing meaning 3 things total now.

• Sad
Reactions: k2ren

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
You're gonna wanna be way more specific because that makes no sense. The anime is still coming out...
Meanwhile the novel...

Novel spoiler ofc.
Oh, the vision is so much better.

I don't want to say absolutely no spoilers. But for the most part no its set in the same universe but since I couldnt do things like have Rudeus's children in the game due to patreon, or having any form of incest stuff same reason, I tried to make the story mainly just about fighting the man-god which is what happens in the anime too, just like not for awhile.... is that too spoilery? I apologize if it is. The game is mostly based around the combat system, unlocking hidden characters, raising their stats, and taking them on dates, then getting them to move in with you and banging them.
If you're going to adapt a story that has already ended, you should probably know more about it before you do so.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Then it was also brought up that the MC getting with someone like Elinalise/Hilda would technically need an NTR tag as those are married characters....
Since when?

I mean technically yes but if the protagonist is the one doing the NTR to other people it usually just gets the cheating tag.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
(Saves get locked/bricked/useless if you edit any stats and if you use the console the dev trolls the player by taking out the in-game shop with the vendor saying their wares got Thanos snapped)

Annnnd that's all I need to add another to the ignore list.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes