VN Others Completed My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone [v1.0] [Atelier Sakura]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
That's pretty standard as far as Japanese netorare goes. Guy has a crush on childhood friend; childhood friend gets a good seeing to by a bully boy, or apparently in this case anyone the cheeky bint comes across. But she nevers sees MC as more. He never gets a look in (figuratively) but still considers himself cucked, getting off on the shame.
Never understood why it is always that pov. I see two possibilities,
a) you see her getting "taken". Well sucks, guess you were too late, move on!
b) she a puta, find someone else, who's actually loyal!

basically, fk the mc, fking beta. I bet she dropped so many hints to drown in her kitty first, but noo, mc is chast.
How about viewing it like this:
~girl:"Fuck me!"
~b:"You should only do it with someone you love."
DUDE, WHY YOU THINK SHE SAID THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE!?

off topic:
Oh, she "afraid of ruining your marriage, so let's keep sexual acts behind your back? DIVORCE THAT BITCH!".
Srsly, unless she utterly regrets it and signs a fkn prenup with you having over 80%, I'd leave. You don't this kind a person as ya wife. Need sex, get a hooker! Need a successor, just adopt or if your genes are decent, in vitro fertilization. one mouth less to feed, double the living space, more time!

(I believe, I didn't write anything against the rules. If yes, I'm sorry. I'd gladly edit/delete that part)

possum1

May 17, 2018
Where did your NTR view come from? So tell me, why is there a tag called cheating???? The meaning of NTR is much broader than simply the act of cheating.

Topast

Dec 15, 2019

Yeah that definition is actually wrong, NTR is all about the destruction of a romantic relationship with Netorare being were you are the one whose relationship gets destroyed by the third person taking your partner while Netori is where you destroy the relationship through taking the partner of a different couple.

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017

basically, fk the mc, fking beta. I bet she dropped so many hints to drown in her kitty first, but noo, mc is chast.

off topic:
Oh, she "afraid of ruining your marriage, so let's keep sexual acts behind your back? DIVORCE THAT BITCH!".
Srsly, unless she utterly regrets it and signs a fkn prenup with you having over 80%, I'd leave. You don't this kind a person as ya wife. Need sex, get a hooker! Need a successor, just adopt or if your genes are decent, in vitro fertilization. one mouth less to feed, double the living space, more time!

(I believe, I didn't write anything against the rules. If yes, I'm sorry. I'd gladly edit/delete that part)
That reaction is one the reason Ntr is what it is. also some people are into it.

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
The MC is one of those guys that treated the girl too much like family and by the time he sees her as a woman she is already the school bike. The girl is so carefree and simple that she doesn't reject other guys that leads to her having so many 'friends.' It is NTR as how the MC didn't go after her and she fucks around without care.
That is so painfully true, and it gets worse when she rejects the childhood friend for the same reason, because they are like family or some shit, that is painful just from imagining it, i don't understand how there are guys that like NTR, where is the fun if you don't play too?

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
NTR doesn't work for me when it has multiple dudes fucking the girl. She was never yours if its like that, she belongs to the streets.

MC shoulda cut all ties and find a real one. Pretty girls aren't hard to find in anime world.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2019

off topic:

It just taps into the same "pang of jealousy" kink that proper NTR does. It's a bit of a dumb kink to be honest (as someone who does understand it), and I would never apply to it real life. I can't even enjoy games like this because it goes on a bit too long, and I don't enjoy the process of immersing myself in it, as I would with a harem, maledom, or even the taboo of an incest game. But I can understand it - I'm not averse to heading to rule34.xxx and dipping into the netorare tag.

Reactions: GaRbS and DrFree

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
tags say NTR but from the description... is it really NTR? they arent a couple, just neighbors and childhood friends. the guy may have feelings for the girl but he never confessed and they arent dating. she's just a nympho and he's spying on her.
NTR applies if the MC has feelings for them. It's more like NTR feelings as apposed to dictionary definition of NTR but that's just how it goes. My friend actually really liked this girl in class, he even planned how to ask her out but then when the summer holidays ended, the girls in our class were all talking how she fucked a dude from a grade below us. My friend told me he felt like he got cucked. Thus I view this kinda stuff as NTR as it sure was for him lmao

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
How can it be NTR if they aren't dating? Based in the description they're just friends. Well no matter I guess, it might no be cheating or NTR directly, but the feeling of that particular fetish is what matter I guess.

Nice post, let's hope everyone enjoy it

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
This isn't NTR. I genuinely don't like NTR, the getting cucked NTR that is, I'm all for the cucking NTR. I digress, It's not NTR if there is no existing relationship. As people have pointed out, this is just some lame MC(?) watching his nympho friend fuck every dick but his apparently.

You could argue that it feels bad. Sure, I guess. Still not NTR. Honestly, if chick is so lose I don't even understand how he didn't fuck first. Then after he realized she was Thotimus Prime, why he didn't just beat and retreat like everybody else? Like I'd feel bad for dude, maybe, but it's his own fault. *shrugs*

SaddamHussein

Aug 4, 2018
The MC is one of those guys that treated the girl too much like family and by the time he sees her as a woman she is already the school bike. The girl is so carefree and simple that she doesn't reject other guys that leads to her having so many 'friends.' It is NTR as how the MC didn't go after her and she fucks around without care.
"She is already the school bike" :KEK:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I am gonna copy paste this once and be done with it. From the VNDB.

"This visual novel has scenes focused on Netorare (寝取られ). Netorare is more than a simple act of infidelity, but the fetishization of jealousy and other negative feelings commonly associated with it.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:

1. The protagonist's significant other, a very close friend, or in some cases, a close relative is stolen from him by someone seducing, coercing, blackmailing, outright raping them, or by using other techniques. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are literally stolen, but the negative feelings experienced by their significant other might make it seem so.

2. The one who loses their loved one almost always finds out about the situation and suffers from jealousy and the feeling of helplessness arisen from an inability to change anything. The one stealing the lover and/or the stolen loved one might rub it in by humiliating the loser in private or in public.

3. The trait does not apply if the character having sex with someone else does not have a close loving relationship with the protagonist, and if the protagonist does not experience jealousy and other negative feelings upon finding out about the act. In other words, the ties between the partners and their forcible separation is important to the netorare fetish. For example, an unrequited crush or a potential hero(ine) on a different route would not count for the purposes of this fetish.

4. The act of stealing must happen while the protagonist is in a relationship with the stolen significant other. Scenes of heroine's past relationships do not count as Netorare. "

Netorare isn't cheating, it isn't about relationships. In games it's about someone the MC or the player is interested in getting taken away or being seduced by others, bonus points if the act is shown.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's pretty standard as far as Japanese netorare goes. Guy has a crush on childhood friend; childhood friend gets a good seeing to by a bully boy, or apparently in this case anyone the cheeky bint comes across. But she nevers sees MC as more. He never gets a look in (figuratively) but still considers himself cucked, getting off on the shame.
Actually it's nothing like that at all.

MC does get a look in, he isn't your typical NTR loser and she isn't getting abused.

She just liked dick and eventually they get together.

Anyone looking for hard NTR will be disappointed, this is as lighthearted as they come. It also has good endings and even the "bad" endings aren't bad.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes