VN Others Completed My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone [v1.0] [Atelier Sakura]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 10, 2019
Actually it's nothing like that at all.

MC does get a look in, he isn't your typical NTR loser and she isn't getting abused.

She just liked dick and eventually they get together.

Anyone looking for hard NTR will be disappointed, this is as lighthearted as they come. It also has good endings and even the "bad" endings aren't bad.
Oh nice thanks for that, might actually check it out based on that account.

artiski

Sep 19, 2018
Hell Yeah! Another AS ntr game. Thanks capu2 .
Please really think about a patreon or something, i would love to donate for the incredible work you are doing for our community :D

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
If anyone wants to know the story but for some weird ass reason don't wanna play the game and also want to know about all the endings, there's guy on Sadpanda who did a write-up on the game last year under the Game CG uploads. Just letting you know, it's 10899 words long which is equivalent to a 20 page essay.

Reactions: GaRbS

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Understand that NTR is not just cheating, but the feeling of seeing your loved one in someone else's hands.
Edited...
In this case, the feeling of the girl cheating on her boyfriend also fits.
that shouldn't matter if they aren't dating, if story is that she's just childhood friend, she comes a nympho/slut
its NTR if MC has feels or in game you trying score points to get together then its bigger factor

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
This is not an MTL
Translator Log:
  • Full Dialogue Translation
  • Full UI translation

If you find any problems with my patch, please message me.

oh thank the lord

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
That is so painfully true, and it gets worse when she rejects the childhood friend for the same reason, because they are like family or some shit, that is painful just from imagining it, i don't understand how there are guys that like NTR, where is the fun if you don't play too?
since watching Butterfly effect, i always thought childhood friend is always red flag, personally MC should just find another lover, childhood friend tends to much (friend zone or feel like family)

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
if you mean simp you failed, i played enough of these games to not give a shit, most the time they make MC dip shit or girl is just Hoe, example Timeloop NTR that chick is total hoe really no reason to make her your girlfriend

capu2

May 15, 2018
Woah! the ntr discussion really blew up here.

To put it simply, the fetish of “Netorare” literaly translates to “ To be taken by sleeping”

it doesn’t necessarily mean that you need to be dating or married. All you need is that special someone. Aika even explained it for a bit in the game. Most titles popularized the genre using Married Women thats why people think a romantic relationship is required for the genre.

Anyway, this is a light NTR game. It has Netorare factor but not heavy on the side. It’s rather short for an AS game.

For hardcore NTR lovers, a certain part 2 of a certain game is on its way.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Good Ol Capu usually translates light hearted Atelier sakura worls, I'll gladly bite on this one.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes