STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Walkthrough mod was updated and tested, so there shouldn't be any issues. Not too much this update, but I didn't think it was too bad.

Reactions: imzahai

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Read the changelog before downloading and nah... Gonna skip this one and gonna probably skip the next versions too. Far too much wait for too little content.

Pirot King : Luffy always deliver. If you are claiming this Title, you should hit hard too. Ciao.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
at least this game is still running, although the progress is slow. continue! Hopefully not like the previous game.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Updates to this have always been small and to be fair the game isn't bad at all. I don't have a problem with it.

People work at different rates but Pirot King has been pretty consistent. :coffee:
I can't say I know how he was with Dirty Pool because I played the last update before it was abandoned. But with this game he has been pretty consistent. And yes, the updates are small, but I do think he does pretty good quality work. I mean... I'm sure we've all seen some pretty bad renders and animations..... gods, the animations.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
So i was cleaning up a bit in roaming... :unsure:

Anyway, was trying to find the folder for this game and clean it up a bit, since none of the saves work, Kind of don't wanna delete all of them manually (in game), unless i have to...
Anyone can tell me what's the name of the folder? :alien:

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
So i was cleaning up a bit in roaming... :unsure:

Anyway, was trying to find the folder for this game and clean it up a bit, since none of the saves work, Kind of don't wanna delete all of them manually (in game), unless i have to...
Anyone can tell me what's the name of the folder? :alien:
Seems to be Divinedeal-1567421410

Reactions: Towik
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes