Sucadico

Sep 29, 2022
WALKTHROUGH
v3.1 (05-09-2024)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
Where do i download the mod? it just takes me to this post

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
WT Mod is updated. I must've broke something because one of my 3.1 saves gave me a rollback error, but my 3.0 saves were fine :cautious:. I recommend you have some backup saves ready.

3 new gallery scenes to unlock in this one. 2 based on the Rin/Lin choice made in this chapter; 1 based on whether you made Rin hold it in a couple updates back.

Sucadico

Sep 29, 2022
WT Mod is updated. I must've broke something because one of my 3.1 saves gave me a rollback error, but my 3.0 saves were fine :cautious:. I recommend you have some backup saves ready.

3 new gallery scenes to unlock in this one. 2 based on the Rin/Lin choice made in this chapter; 1 based on whether you made Rin hold it in a couple updates back.
Thank you King Dont forget your crown on the way out

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Just dropping in to say how much I hate it when patches are named like "patch.rpa" without any indication which game they're associated with...

• Angry
Reactions: asdf1234asdf1234

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just dropping in to say how much I hate it when patches are named like "patch.rpa" without any indication which game they're associated with...
It needs to be "named" that as the game is looking for it. Like a lot of games, the game is looking for a file called "patch.rpa" or "patch.rpyc".

And the link clearly says what game it's for...

Reactions: asdf1234asdf1234

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
WALKTHROUGH
v3.2 (07-05-2024)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

Sorry to ask, but would anyone mind putting the mod on MEGA?
(My pc is refusing to dl it from the link at the moment) :oops:

J007ss

Apr 17, 2021

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-07-06 180050.png 螢幕擷取畫面 2024-07-06 180233.png
Aren't these the only two?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
WALKTHROUGH
v3.2 (07-05-2024)

unable lo load any save game sadly....so i played .any tips?without mod, is there a right choice between Rin\LIn choices that points to a future 3some?? i think choosing to stop Rin jerking MC is the righ choice..i hope so at least.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 113 Votes