Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Why is it when tons of these games have some badass chics like this for example, Why in the actual hell when you have a character like Molly, why does she not get the majority of spots to have 1 scene every update but instead of actually giving ppl what they have shown to be very popular, why the fuck do devs just keep continuing to look like they themselves are far from reality when they give you the same boring unwanted and far from being the best lookin female or L.I.?
This is very quickly becoming one to just keep on strolling and why, it is when you find yourself saying, NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THIS WHEN IT IS UPDATED CAUSE IT WILL BE YET MORE LIN RIN screen time that has you saying fuck saw that 5 times already. They are not what keeps people around or new to want to stay and keep playing! They are just not, one or 2 scenes is at best already too much wasted time not fuckin Molly who yes we want and would not grow bored with big tits swinging around and fucking her harder her big phat ass bounces more as her tits do and ya can't look away cause it's so good and hot. The teacher yes she is worth more time, Hecate yes Annie not really but at this point I would rather watch the dog and the mc than the 2 boring wack bitches! This is just my opinion so nobody get in their feelings and need to comment back... I am being unfair at the moment on this game just cause it was the lucky one of many to update to show us how to throw a timeout in the game and keep the same thing keep happening only to show yet more unwanted content to add to a growing list of games that started off good and seemed to each time be better until some point they all get to the same one detail that will have ppl who were liking this have just opted to look somewhere else and not waste time on 2 chics that are really one same bitch that in reality should be in every 1 of 10 updates not all 10.
IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO FORCE ON YOUR FOLLOWERS THAN PICK BETTER AND FAR HOTTER LIKE MOLLY!

OMWH-Vania.gif Olivia_KG_sig.gif

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Any new Molly scenes? Don't see her in the changelog but just checking. I'm super over the Lin/Rin drama so I'll probably have to wait a couple updates before I get the content I crave eh?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
WT Mod is updated. I must've broke something because one of my 3.1 saves gave me a rollback error, but my 3.0 saves were fine :cautious:. I recommend you have some backup saves ready.

3 new gallery scenes to unlock in this one. 2 based on the Rin/Lin choice made in this chapter; 1 based on whether you made Rin hold it in a couple updates back.
Can you provide me your 3.0 save from where it worked fine?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Which side to choose - Lin or Rin? Because from the selection screen it is hard to tell which one is better.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of My Best Deal with STJay's multi-mod to v3.2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Squarblesport
3.80 star(s) 113 Votes