KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 3.0 with STJay walk through mod included.
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Please can you update it to 3.2

Reactions: Wills747

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Finally some Lin content! Now since update ended when he went to sleep, now let's hope for the next update to not be more godesses dreams, but some content at school, (preferably with Ms. Collins) instead.

Reactions: Ajghz
Mar 29, 2023
Which side to choose - Lin or Rin? Because from the selection screen it is hard to tell which one is better.
I personally chose Rin over Lin. Because the images shown between the 2 choices: Left side; Lin looks dissappointed and Rin looks gleefully? Smug? Meh, more gleeful than smug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the right side; You see Rin angry and Lin smug.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 3.2 with STJay walk through mod included.
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v3.2

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
WALKTHROUGH
v3.2 (07-05-2024)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
Not sure if it's this mod but it makes no difference what choices I make, the control route is chosen. Maybe it's the mod or maybe the game but if I begin a new game and only choose the love route or whatever it's called, I get the control route instead.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Not sure if it's this mod but it makes no difference what choices I make, the control route is chosen. Maybe it's the mod or maybe the game but if I begin a new game and only choose the love route or whatever it's called, I get the control route instead.
There were a few instances in the beginning of the game where I allowed players to see both routes to make it easier to unlock gallery scenes. But since you can just unlock the gallery now, I don't do that anymore. I don't know if that's what you're referring to though.

Reactions: Squarblesport

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
There were a few instances in the beginning of the game where I allowed players to see both routes to make it easier to unlock gallery scenes. But since you can just unlock the gallery now, I don't do that anymore. I don't know if that's what you're referring to though.
Nope, I'm referring to the story playing out on the control route and everyones eyes turning black after you pick the opposite choice

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Nope, I'm referring to the story playing out on the control route and everyones eyes turning black after you pick the opposite choice
Well you're the first person that I can recall having that specific issue. I will say though, that it probably is an issue with the mod. I'll likely take a look to see what needs tweaking when I have some time.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i feel like he needs a better excuse to not leave when he sees annies bruise the way he says it just breaks all the immersion for me lol "were classmates and have spoken a bit right? thats why i wont leave" lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
meh, probably have to wait another year for meaningful story progression. Probably wait for the August leaks to play at one go

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes