Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Dev really needs to make up his mind. Is this is supposed to be a drugs + mind control + rape game? There are unavoidable scenes where the slut goddess won't stop going on about 'the power of love'. 'Oh yes, fill me up with the power of love!'. WTF?
add that Ms Collins who is for some of us the worse side char ever , and developer doing to her more renders than to the mom to no say more of that junk developer

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
WALKTHROUGH
v3.2.5 (08-01-2024)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
Hi, first of all thank you for the mod. Sorry I don't write very well in English, I try to help myself with a translator. I wanted to ask you if it was possible to add a little thing to the mod. Would it be possible to raise and lower the transparency of the text bar? I know that pressing H hides the text bar. But sometimes reading and seeing directly behind it is more convenient, than hiding the text completely. Anyway thank you

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Hi, first of all thank you for the mod. Sorry I don't write very well in English, I try to help myself with a translator. I wanted to ask you if it was possible to add a little thing to the mod. Would it be possible to raise and lower the transparency of the text bar? I know that pressing H hides the text bar. But sometimes reading and seeing directly behind it is more convenient, than hiding the text completely. Anyway thank you
Hello. I've never messed with textbox opacity before, but I can certainly give it a try when I have more time. I will say that there are already a few mods on this site that might work for you if you haven't already tried. I'll link their respective pages here, but do note that overall mod compatibility with certain games or other mods might cause things like errors or for parts of mods not to work.

Ren'Py Transparent Text Box Mod v2.6.4
Text Box Selector (5 Box Choices) with Opacity Adjustment
Ren'Py Box Text Transparent Mod [universal]

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys for some problem i had to restart from the scrap the game.
Now i do not remember witch choice i use in me first playthrough. But i am more a guy who like love path.
Now this is me question. There is some way to save Ms Collins?
I mean the game give me two choice, control or femdom?
But i do not like to force the things, but i do not like also to be a pupet/slave.
If i go in the femdom, there is some way to revert and go int love path? Or the femdom only put the MC in a pupet path, where you become her slave?
Because if the femdom is only that, i go with control and become the dominant one.

Thank you

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I have seen a lot of codes passing here for the last update gallery but no one was working for me. Does anyone have the code and is willing to share?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well I tried it the first time you posted but the gallery remains closed

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Have you installed any mod ? You are on a PC or something else ? Normal or compressed version ?
I play on my laptop with win 10 installed. And yes installed the mod. But so far the gallery always opened with the proper code. So that makes me worry a bit. And no. I never play compressed. I have enough internet.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I play on my laptop with win 10 installed. And yes installed the mod. But so far the gallery always opened with the proper code. So that makes me worry a bit. And no. I never play compressed. I have enough internet.
Ar you using this version of the mod:
WALKTHROUGH
v3.2.5 (08-01-2024)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

3.80 star(s) 116 Votes