Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
One detail that this game desperately needs is actual wetness from the women. You constantly read about how wet they are or how much they are dripping down their legs or to the floor, but it's never represented in-game. No dripping juice or leaky faucets. Besides that the scenes and models are great.
Immediately after comment this I see Annie dripping as you spread her open and Rin dripping down her legs :KEK:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Z+TT4w.jpg

Hey everyone! My Best Deal v3.3 is finally ready and is available for 30$ tier for early access!

As we mentioned before, v3.3 is all about Ms. Collins and her protege Victoria. Last month we released an update that focused solely on femdom route of Ms. Collins. This update we added a branch for Hecate's power route.

We tried to make this update as variable as possible, so that there's something for everyone.

You can download My Best Deal v3.2.5 here: ||

As always, we thank you for your feedback and critique, keep it going, guys!

Aug 22, 2021
Chinese is a group of languages spoken natively by the ethnic Han Chinese majority and many minority ethnic groups in China. Approximately 1.35 billion people, or 17% of the global population, speak a variety of Chinese as their first language. Chinese languages form the Sinitic branch of the Sino-Tibetan language family.

FJ2710

May 7, 2024
Chinese is a group of languages spoken natively by the ethnic Han Chinese majority and many minority ethnic groups in China. Approximately 1.35 billion people, or 17% of the global population, speak a variety of Chinese as their first language. Chinese languages form the Sinitic branch of the Sino-Tibetan language family.
Is there no Chinese in this game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just finished 3.2 and gotta say that it was funny and sister rin really teased sister lin (both would be shrink's favorite patients).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Parkernfc
3.80 star(s) 115 Votes