RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
how to unlock last diary after bj scene?
am i missing something or after the evie bj content is over? i bought the engagment ring but i cant call her

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Did you ever figure it out?
I'm having the same issue.

Is this ONLY episode 3? Because I can't find any links (here) to episodes 1 or 2 anymore, if that is the case.
I didn't. Best you can do is ask someone to post a save that's right when you can save for the first time ingame and then go from there.

JFDNF

Sep 1, 2021
Did you ever figure it out?
I'm having the same issue.

Is this ONLY episode 3? Because I can't find any links (here) to episodes 1 or 2 anymore, if that is the case.
I didn't. Best you can do is ask someone to post a save that's right when you can save for the first time ingame and then go from there.
This version of the game is bugged a little. All 3 episodes are together in this game, but it starts you off near the top of the map which isn't where you're supposed to actually start. You need to wander down and then to the right side of the map for it to show you the intro and you can actually start the game from there.

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
This version of the game is bugged a little. All 3 episodes are together in this game, but it starts you off near the top of the map which isn't where you're supposed to actually start. You need to wander down and then to the right side of the map for it to show you the intro and you can actually start the game from there.
Incredible. I actually did that but i only went down one screen and then right instead of all the way down.
Many thanks dude.

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
Start is bugged.
And when you actaully need to go to gift shop you cant because its blocked.
The gift for the first date is NOT at the gift shop. It's the Gift Plushie you get from the broken arcade machine at Otaku Kingdom.
Go to the Square (outside Otaku Kingdom) and pick up the black garbage bag below the set of trees to find the Screwdriver. Then talk to the mechanic in front of the arcade machine inside (talk twice if you hadn't met him yet) to give him the Screwdriver. Talk to him again and you can play the game. Beat it to get the bear. The correct order is Up, Left, Down.

The gift shop is only required for the second date.

Aug 31, 2021
Well, from the name you can deduce that perhaps it is something personal and he would like to talk a little with his patreon, also because of the little that can be read, he wants to chat a little about the game, maybe improvements, scenes, etc.
I hope so and that it's not taking a break, otherwise we would have the game at the beginning of the year :(

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
How do you complete the side quest game collection? This waiting for a week to get money and then very little ways to recover energy for free is very... stupid. I can't recover fast enough to do shit without sleeping

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes