sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
Some noticable flaws/bugs in the public version 3.20 (no clue if these are already fixed in the unreleased version 4.xx):

ida_events.rpy
line 270: $ shy -= 1 should be $ ida_shy -= 1
(and why does that poor girl get no love + like Maria in the same event? story based or overlooked?)

julia_events.rpy
line 1425: $ ida_love -= 1 should be $ love -= 1

toolbox.rpy
line 313: $ maria_love = 75 should be $ maria_shy = 75

more a flaw then a game breaking bug:
ida_1_idle.png has a visibly white background in-game - needs a cut-out like ida_1.png
(or simply use the later image in the first place)

[edit]
Just curious: the build-up of maria_horny in maria_events.rpy is intentional?
(because it never gets converted into maria_love and I ended up with something like 35+ in a previous run)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I'm going to have to learn how do all that one day. But there days that I don't remember yesterday, so learning something new presents a high hurtle...... :)

Reactions: Rolo and rinjing

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
A lot had problem and i want help you with light walkthrough, there are all event but not schedule, there are also some hint
event 42 i don't know how i take
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This walkthrough was very helpful, fortunately I had some help from Naxos to help me get past nr 42 (Left side of house at 1900 I think), but now I'm stuck at 57/58, I have not gotten any dialogue about 'pull off swimsuit', which I should(?) have gotten at 52-55.

And not to seem overly rude, but before Celaviegroup or any of his pals answer, your "hints" in this thread are useless, I have read everything you've written in this thread, I have used the in-game hint function, I have gone through the game mechanics tutorial, and I'm still not able to figure this one out myself. I understand that you wish people to play your games a certain way, but not everyone thinks about things the exact same way as you do. I truly hope you guys don't GM any tabletop RPGs, the amount of railroading must be mindblowing...

oopsalot

Oct 30, 2019
This walkthrough was very helpful, fortunately I had some help from Naxos to help me get past nr 42 (Left side of house at 1900 I think), but now I'm stuck at 57/58, I have not gotten any dialogue about 'pull off swimsuit', which I should(?) have gotten at 52-55.

And not to seem overly rude, but before Celaviegroup or any of his pals answer, your "hints" in this thread are useless, I have read everything you've written in this thread, I have used the in-game hint function, I have gone through the game mechanics tutorial, and I'm still not able to figure this one out myself. I understand that you wish people to play your games a certain way, but not everyone thinks about things the exact same way as you do. I truly hope you guys don't GM any tabletop RPGs, the amount of railroading must be mindblowing...
When she is wearing the outfit that looks like a bunch of strips attached together, at 22:00 you go swimming with her. Watch carefully. After you throw her in the water she swims towards you and you can click her icon to control her. She thinks about pulling your shorts down. Might be your missing scene.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
When she is wearing the outfit that looks like a bunch of strips attached together, at 22:00 you go swimming with her. Watch carefully. After you throw her in the water she swims towards you and you can click her icon to control her. She thinks about pulling your shorts down. Might be your missing scene.
That makes sense.

From the way the "walk through" he had looked it it sounded like it was pulling of Julias swimsuit, which I don't recall seeing, but yeah the strips of cloth dress had the pull down his swim trunks.

Reactions: ricola

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
That makes sense.

From the way the "walk through" he had looked it it sounded like it was pulling of Julias swimsuit, which I don't recall seeing, but yeah the strips of cloth dress had the pull down his swim trunks.
I've already gotten than scene, but you're both probably correct to that being the scene in the walkthrough.
I also think I've done all the conversations with Julia on the bed at 23.

Mindblank, how many "new" dresses are there? The one with all the strips, the black/brown see-through, any others? I think I lack a 2200 Beach scene with the black/brown one, I just get a "nothing to do here" message.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I've already gotten than scene, but you're both probably correct to that being the scene in the walkthrough.

Mindblank, how many "new" dresses are there? The one with all the strips, the black/brown see-through, any others? I think I lack a 2200 Beach scene with the black/brown one, I just get a "nothing to do here" message.
You might need to go to the house left for that one maybe, or bedroom or bathroom. I can't remember. But I remember the one, she was not on the beach, I just tried all spots till I got something there.

oopsalot

Oct 30, 2019

its a black and see through one where she doesn't go to the beach at 2200. You go house left and she is changing and you peek, she notices, she gets aroused, and sits on the toilet and then you walk in on her and she is ok with it.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
its a black and see through one where she doesn't go to the beach at 2200. You go house left and she is changing and you peek, she notices, she gets aroused, and sits on the toilet and then you walk in on her and she is ok with it.
I knew that it was one of the dresses but couldn't remember which it was....

Reactions: oopsalot

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Cheat mod for
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep. 3.20]

Updated to ep3.20!
Note: 1.WT has been removed as in-game help system has been added by dev.
2. Should work with future versions unless dev changes/adds/removes variables.
Wait what?!

I might actually support this on patreon if a real cut down on the grind has been made! Great news.

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
Wait what?!

I might actually support this on patreon if a real cut down on the grind has been made! Great news.
The in-game system helps, but in some cases it might not show an actual hint when is an same event but with different clothes. Usually these events are on the beach.

On the 3rd update the events were easier to find too.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The in-game system helps, but in some cases it might not show an actual hint when is an same event but with different clothes. Usually these events are on the beach.

On the 3rd update the events were easier to find too.
Yepp and made it more fun to play (y)

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I would've been a patreon for these for a while. It's seriously the game i'm trying the most to like. But even now I'm stuck on episode 2 and get get out.

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
I would've been a patreon for these for a while. It's seriously the game i'm trying the most to like. But even now I'm stuck on episode 2 and get get out.
You've already activated the ingame helper? If so and it isn't showing what you have to do, you basically is missing an scene but with an different clothe.

Try left side of the house, beach and check if you did correctly the fly scenes.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
You've already activated the ingame helper? If so and it isn't showing what you have to do, you basically is missing an scene but with an different clothe.

Try left side of the house, beach and check if you did correctly the fly scenes.
Helper is no longer giving me tips. Fly scene ends with it dying and getting a warning that i missed something. Anyhow, i'll stop for a while now. Getting frustrating :D

Reactions: master110
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes