sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
Celaviegroup Can I get a confirmation that you have seen these errors in 3.20 (patreon version)? Also no full comment is necessary and a thumbs up fine enough... answering the questions would satisfy my curiosity. Thanks in advance! :)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I'm not responsible for the leaked version - have you downloaded it from my Patreon site?
In the beginning it was much more difficult because the condition was and swimsuit == 2:. But you could trigger it, I personally would have liked to have many such events in every update. It would have made it impossible to finish the game with the mods. And would have been a lot more fun. You do fantastic work.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Some noticable flaws/bugs in the public version 3.20 (no clue if these are already fixed in the unreleased version 4.xx):

ida_events.rpy
line 270: $ shy -= 1 should be $ ida_shy -= 1
(and why does that poor girl get no love + like Maria in the same event? story based or overlooked?)

julia_events.rpy
line 1425: $ ida_love -= 1 should be $ love -= 1

toolbox.rpy
line 313: $ maria_love = 75 should be $ maria_shy = 75

more a flaw then a game breaking bug:
ida_1_idle.png has a visibly white background in-game - needs a cut-out like ida_1.png
(or simply use the later image in the first place)

[edit]
Just curious: the build-up of maria_horny in maria_events.rpy is intentional?
(because it never gets converted into maria_love and I ended up with something like 35+ in a previous run)
Thanks - haven't seen them before - they are now implemented for next release

Reactions: Rolo and sirus.d

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
In the beginning it was much more difficult because the condition was and swimsuit == 2:. But you could trigger it, I personally would have liked to have many such events in every update. It would have made it impossible to finish the game with the mods. And would have been a lot more fun. You do fantastic work.
I realized that the leaked version of 3.20 is different from the official version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: filochard and Rolo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Wow now I know I am a Dumb ass :) I cant keep up with any of the above, but glad there are those there that do.. I hope to be able to pick up on some of the coding process when I start trying to learn something about the process and also start to dabble in the rendering. I think it may be a bit to bite off and try for an old fart but if ya don't at least try you will never know will ya.
I just love it that it all seems civil and not digging or badgering. Good clean info passing back and forth.... (y)

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Wow now I know I am a Dumb ass :) I cant keep up with any of the above, but glad there are those there that do.. I hope to be able to pick up on some of the coding process when I start trying to learn something about the process and also start to dabble in the rendering. I think it may be a bit to bite off and try for an old fart but if ya don't at least try you will never know will ya.
I just love it that it all seems civil and not digging or badgering. Good clean info passing back and forth.... (y)
Old farts can learn new things. ;) It's very possible. You just need some of that old fart stubbornness and you should be good. That stubbornness should help as it's going to take you a couple hours for the basics to click.

• Love
Reactions: ut1stgear1 and Rolo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Old farts can learn new things. ;) It's very possible. You just need some of that old fart stubbornness and you should be good. That stubbornness should help as it's going to take you a couple hours for the basics to click.
I have most of the click moves memorizes now but it took more than two hours. I think I will start trying to put words together that might make some sense, but that will have to wait, right now I am waiting for a shipment of Geritol from Amazon to get my stamina back up. Learning the clicks took it all out of me.....

Reactions: Burg

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Bob if I read the spoiler correctly for upcoming updates; it will make things much better not to mention ease of play and advancing the story.
Looking forward to it
Thanks

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
latest release of game, ep2 62/74
You have either cheated or used a third party mod - you can't proceed as some parameters have been set to invalid values that never can happen in the game. May I suggest that you start from beginning episode 2 without any cheat and play the game.

Reactions: Rolo

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Hi megaera, can feel with you. I also had my frustrating times in the beginning. But after going through it, I had so much fun. Here in the forum, there are tons of hints how to overcome the obstacles.

When Fly is dying, thats helpful. Then you know WHEN its happening, and next time (rolling back), you stop just before the kill (has been mentioned dozens of times). And about the message, "missing something", just roll back, then you will not miss something (icon top left, mostly click girl).

Ep2 was difficult, next Eps will be more easy flowing ... ;) So after stopping for a while, may be you give it another try :)

What are your stats in Ep2 ? If you miss less than 10 points (like 65/74), then go to the toolbox and just go on to Ep3. Missing scenes will come later. ... Have fun.
Just read today's patreon post about the upgraded episode4 /gallery. I'll check it when it become public to see if it can help me get through Ep 2. Thx a bunch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
I click here I click there more like 15 love and 85 shyness and more than 100 horny points with julia I probably don't get love love doesn't go up the shyness doesn't decrease and she doesn't even take off that white pajamas I've already read these 52 pages here but found nothing that helps me didn't even have a scene with the fly at julia's and the cheats are also crap always go back to their origins

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
If you are in Ep2, better than 15 / 85 is not possible and not necessary, so no prob with that. 100 horny points is absolutely not possible :) :) when you go from 9 to 10 it will go back to 0 and love is increased by one (if not already max = 15).

Btw. this you can read so many times in this forum ;) . . . . . . .(and no need for cheat or mod, is more destroying than helping)

Reactions: Celaviegroup

jaytay001

Mar 3, 2018
I'm not responsible for the leaked version - have you downloaded it from my Patreon site?
Yes, this is the Episode 3 public release linked from your patreon.

I can see why most people wouldn't trigger the soft lock as it's easy to trigger the event before it becomes unavailable - easy fix though (flip the less than to a greater than)

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes