draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
ok I loaded the game and lo and behold, horniness is now 14 but now nothing happens anymore or I overlook something

Excalibur

Jul 11, 2017
I am 67/74 and I asked for help. When I visit the Outer Islands and it says Ida is naked. I push on the fly and stop it just before she sees it and then it says I better hide and after that it says oops you just missed an opportunity. I am not sure what I missed because what else can I do?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I am 67/74 and I asked for help. When I visit the Outer Islands and it says Ida is naked. I push on the fly and stop it just before she sees it and then it says I better hide and after that it says oops you just missed an opportunity. I am not sure what I missed because what else can I do?
Did you download game from here or my Patreon site?

Excalibur

Jul 11, 2017
OK there are two spots where it says I missed an opportunity. The first one is I go swimming with Maria and afterwards it states do you want to follow her. I watch her in the shower and she says should I feel risque - I am actually a little horny which I click on and then it follows along and says that I should leave immediately followed by you missed an opportunity. I tried all the alternatives and still says the same thing.

The second one is the one I described above.

Any ideas?

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Go to kichen,
OK there are two spots where it says I missed an opportunity. The first one is I go swimming with Maria and afterwards it states do you want to follow her. I watch her in the shower and she says should I feel risque - I am actually a little horny which I click on and then it follows along and says that I should leave immediately followed by you missed an opportunity. I tried all the alternatives and still says the same thing.

Any ideas?
go to the kitchen? check the night maria and ida 00h, enter the room 22h23h several times you need to talk to julia when lying on the bed with a different dress or lunch and turn on flying mode, yoga when naked

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020

Any ideas?
Try clicking on the beach or the kitchen as suggested above.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
As a Patreon please contact me through Patreon page or log in via Patreon to my Discord channel and upload your save file

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You have either cheated or used a third party mod - you can't proceed as some parameters have been set to invalid values that never can happen in the game. May I suggest that you start from beginning episode 2 without any cheat and play the game.
I used the walkthugh mod yes, I also tried to fix the pearl thing, but changed back the values to what they were before I edited the save.
What values are you saying should not be there and I assume then you are saying that it is the mod that caused the other errors?

edit:: if walkthrugh mod/cheat mod breaks the game, maybe it should not be on main page? or maybe only mods that can modify?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I used the walkthugh mod yes, I also tried to fix the pearl thing, but changed back the values to what they were before I edited the save.
What values are you saying should not be there and I assume then you are saying that it is the mod that caused the other errors?

edit:: if walkthrugh mod/cheat mod breaks the game, maybe it should not be on main page? or maybe only mods that can modify?
Never ever use mods - pearls_given was set to 2 - should be 1. Didn’t check other things.

Reactions: Belnick

retskysix1

Apr 16, 2020
Folks, help me out here. I have 57/58... I've been trying the beach scene at 1000 & 1100 for a kiss, but I get just empty beach at 1100. Also, keep wondering talking with her on the bed at 2300 is helpful as well. Can someone help me get unstuck?? Thanks

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Cheat mod for
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep. 3.20]

Updated to ep3.20!
Note: 1.WT has been removed as in-game help system has been added by dev.
2. Should work with future versions unless dev changes/adds/removes variables.

Changelog:
updated cheat menu.

Download:
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my
Cheats don't seem to do anything. Setting 0 Shy, 100+ Horny, and any number on Love, the only options when playing as her is 'unacceptable' with the other options grayed out. No walkthrough or guide either, in-game or otherwise

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Cheats don't seem to do anything. Setting 0 Shy, 100+ Horny, and any number on Love, the only options when playing as her is 'unacceptable' with the other options grayed out. No walkthrough or guide either, in-game or otherwise
The way that I understand it the point system is hard coded into the game, and you can raise/lower the count on things like shy/love/horny but wont make any difference because it is hard coded at a certain level, and will break it to a stall point until the end of the day where it resets (maybe) Trying to force advancement with save editors and mods seem to just fuck things up royally. 10 Horny points convert to 1 love point, Shy has a set low in each ver of the game same with love points. The only thing that will change that you can see in between scenes is bookmarks as they increase. If you check your status early in the morning there really isn't any need to check it again until the next morning after the breakfast scenes because it doesn't change but once a day.

Reactions: ut1stgear1

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
As tripod said dev has put checks for points. I could bypass them but that would break the game

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
As tripod said dev has put checks for points. I could bypass them but that would break the game
Bob is working on a Gallery system with very good and helpful hints. Like that, it should be quite difficult to miss any event I guess. He is really eager to make it easy for everyone, to give players max fun. I really appreciate it... :)

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Bob is working on a Gallery system with very good and helpful hints. Like that, it should be quite difficult to miss any event I guess. He is really eager to make it easy for everyone, to give players max fun. I really appreciate it... :)
That sounds good :)

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes