Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
One of the things I find innovative about this game is how it is designed to use a very limited area. By trapping the game on 2 tiny islands the characters are forced to interact with each other more than they might had this story taken place in a much bigger resort. Anyone new to the islands are immediately noticed by the characters.
Elementary, my dear Watson!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
This should do it.

Go to a new public Discord channel "lukumos-save-and-walkthrough-corner". There are all WT's and saves all days from the beginning of episode 2 until the end of the last public version posted.

Reactions: fUJI44A

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020

For 43,50. For a update......
Honestly in the ass. but the game piqued my interest. that is a cheek. It's not that good either and definitely not for an update. The right corporations do not require that, not even for DLC. that's the price for a finished game. but not for an update because you probably have a lot of delusional delusions in your coffee or more

Burg

Jul 22, 2017

Honestly in the ass. but the game piqued my interest. that is a cheek. It's not that good either and definitely not for an update. The right corporations do not require that, not even for DLC. that's the price for a finished game. but not for an update because you probably have a lot of delusional delusions in your coffee or more
Patreon is a fancy subscription tip jar. The price you see is for a voluntary tip, that gets you the update earlier. If people want to tip that much for a game, ANY game, that's their call. There are other tip options, or wait until the game is free.

Also, different to a DLC, you do not buy the game. The game is never yours. Never. The dev allows you access to play his game.
That goes for most of the games you see here on F95 that have a Patreon.

And please do not call people that made other financial decisions to yours, delusional. It's rude. For the same effort I could call you stupid for not paying that, which I won't, because it would be rude, and you're not stupid. ;)

Jun 13, 2020

Sometimes we need to put things into perspective. Sometimes people pay money for things that other people don't see value in... Someone may pay $100k for a piece of art that is nothing but a blue butt print... someone may pay a prostitute $200 bucks to pee in their ear...
I know if you compare patreon games/ indie games to commercial games you normally are going to be disappointed by the quality of the game or business practices.
I've accepted it simply is what it is.
If someone pays Celavie 500 bucks a year to see some digital art.. all the power to them.
People getting bitter over people making easy money is on the people getting bitter, not the money-makers.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020

Patreon is a fancy subscription tip jar. The price you see is for a voluntary tip, that gets you the update earlier. If people want to tip that much for a game, ANY game, that's their call. There are other tip options, or wait until the game is free.

Also, different to a DLC, you do not buy the game. The game is never yours. Never. The dev allows you access to play his game.
That goes for most of the games you see here on F95 that have a Patreon.

And please do not call people that made other financial decisions to yours, delusional. It's rude. For the same effort I could call you stupid for not paying that, which I won't, because it would be rude, and you're not stupid. ;)

So you can talk nicely and you can insult your in dierekt too. I only drew a comparison and did not suggest anything to anyone. you can keep your pseudo submission for yourself, thank you for the usefull justification attempt. and with tring money that has absolutely nothing to do with it. this is pure marketing and in an outrageous way.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi

i dont know if it is mentioned before , ( i read some pages backwards but could not find an answer)
in chapter 5 it seems that i miss 1 picture but in cheat mode i have them all unlocked
for me it s not a problem but i cant skip to chapter 6 ( or 7)

Sounds familiar or am i the first and only 1 with this problem ?

View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

i am not sure if the save file is correctly posted here , not sure how to import it

atol2000

Jul 20, 2020
Добрый день! Застрял на 5 серии 64/65. Я не могу видеть Юлию 2 раза в 17.00 на кухне. ПОМОЩЬ!!!!

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes