tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
And girls too...... Udorn and Karat come to mind to start.......

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The Name of the Bond girl in Gold Finger "Pussy Galore" was supposedly name after a bar in Thailand.

dualp3

Jul 9, 2020
So you can talk nicely and you can insult your in dierekt too. I only drew a comparison and did not suggest anything to anyone. you can keep your pseudo submission for yourself, thank you for the usefull justification attempt. and with tring money that has absolutely nothing to do with it. this is pure marketing and in an outrageous way.
its totaly up to everybody if they want to pay it, you can just wait and get it free, nothing wrong with that. Ofc the wait can be long but its not done in a hour to write/render a game either so the devs deservs support if we can afford it

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020

For 43,50. For a update......
Honestly in the ass. but the game piqued my interest. that is a cheek. It's not that good either and definitely not for an update. The right corporations do not require that, not even for DLC. that's the price for a finished game. but not for an update because you probably have a lot of delusional delusions in your coffee or more
its totaly up to everybody if they want to pay it, you can just wait and get it free, nothing wrong with that. Ofc the wait can be long but its not done in a hour to write/render a game either so the devs deservs support if we can afford it
Nice we put the matter right. I didn't say people don't pay for it or the same. For me, this is an absolute outrage and does not change the question of whether to use such a method and that. And the weaknesses other to use to your area is absolutely not ok. and what the person or people do there can be compared to drug dealers. first wake up and if you can wait more or not pay money for more. euhc you can talk nicely as you want but it is not. you can sapren any further attempt this reported as ok. Because it is not. Serious big and small firemn was such a questionable approach, apply. But hey like you said, everyone can decide for themselves. I've never said anything else, just my opinion with me not point. and i drew a comparison that i have more of it for 43.50 a month with other artists who even live a better quality without subtracting one. there is my opinion if the euhc does not fit that is your problem. but would be very acceptable if you would not try this further 43.50 for a month's update as great or free wilg or justified to want to sell so you can like a fan, or even leave your defense for that quite honestly. Thank you very much for the interview, it was a pleasure. Have a good time.

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
So... I guess the saves are locked to a specific version of the game (public or patreon)? And if you started with one and want to switch, you're out of luck?

reacers

Jul 19, 2018
Well, someone should check how the game knows if it's played via master elite ultra patreon of doom or by a random dude. Does it again has something to do with the .persistant file? Do you need a patch.rpy renpy script in the games folder? Does it maybe work to set your PC datetime beyond 7th june so it's free released?
We need a hero here I think

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes