tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Добрый день! Застрял на 5 серии 64/65. Я не могу видеть Юлию 2 раза в 17.00 на кухне. ПОМОЩЬ!!!!
Вы пытались на следующий день, в 64 вы можете перейти к следующему эпизоду

Did you try the next day, at 64 you can skip to next episode

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Должен быть в состоянии я должен сказать,

Should be able to I should say

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Это странно, вы должны быть в состоянии перейти к следующему в этой точке. Вы смотрели на прогулку через перечисленные выше, сделанные Лукомойе см. пост 2342 на странице 218

That is strange, you should be able to go to the next at that point. Have you looked at the walk through's listed above, made by Lukomodie see post 2342 on page 218

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Добрый день! Застрял на 5 серии 64/65. Я не могу видеть Юлию 2 раза в 17.00 на кухне. ПОМОЩЬ!!!!
Используйте английский язык, если вы можете, или Google перевести прекрасно работает.

Use English if you can, or google translate works great.

Reactions: Ti Guan

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
So you can talk nicely and you can insult your in dierekt too. I only drew a comparison and did not suggest anything to anyone. you can keep your pseudo submission for yourself, thank you for the usefull justification attempt. and with tring money that has absolutely nothing to do with it. this is pure marketing and in an outrageous way.
Marketing is fine and should happen, otherwise good games just don't get noticed.
The other, more practical side of it, is, if I want to donate more to the dev, but only $10 or lower is available on Patreon (just an example), what do I do? I can't because the option is not available. I lose and the dev loses.
The expectation is not for everyone to be on the $50 option, but it's there IF and when someone wants to use it. It makes sense to have it and is not some money grab. It's just basic business and nothing outrageous about it.

If you still see the pretty standard marketing as outrageous, then so be it.

As for the game itself, not the marketing, did you enjoy it?

Edit: If you understood any of my comments as insulting, I apologise, as that was not the intent.
I am replying to what I understand from your comments, as some of the words you use I do not understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti Guan

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Вы пытались на следующий день, в 64 вы можете перейти к следующему эпизоду

Did you try the next day, at 64 you can skip to next episode
da

yes

Это странно, вы должны быть в состоянии перейти к следующему в этой точке. Вы смотрели на прогулку через перечисленные выше, сделанные Лукомойе см. пост 2342 на странице 218

That is strange, you should be able to go to the next at that point. Have you looked at the walk through's listed above, made by Lukomodie see post 2342 on page 218
not yet , gonna do it inmidealtly after posting this comment

thank you for response

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Marketing is fine and should happen, otherwise good games just don't get noticed.
The other, more practical side of it, is, if I want to donate more to the dev, but only $10 or lower is available on Patreon (just an example), what do I do? I can't because the option is not available. I lose and the dev loses.
The expectation is not for everyone to be on the $50 option, but it's there IF and when someone wants to use it. It makes sense to have it and is not some money grab. It's just basic business and nothing outrageous about it.

If you still see the pretty standard marketing as outrageous, then so be it.

As for the game itself, not the marketing, did you enjoy it?

Edit: If you understood any of my comments as insulting, I apologise, as that was not the intent.
I am replying to what I understand from your comments, as some of the words you use I do not understand.
If you want to do business ok but nice. and as I said, no matter how cile you try to talk it out nicely. it doesn’t change that it’s quite cheap marketing. And don't do it with tring money anymore if it is linked to a listing tringle gives freely without consideration. but that is already connected with other things and also cheaply justified by many. and to demand vonren wege 45.50 to use the neugeir or the veralngen from schachen and that's it neither just finished nor decent. Thank you for your schleich advertisement for a bad mess and justify it, but save it, thank you for the interview

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I put English under the Russian as a HINT to Atol2000 :)

Я положил английский под русский язык как HINT atol2000 :)
Cool I still understood some of that in Russian!

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone help me? im stuck at 52/54 episode 7 i have all the hint gallery been through all the days so far and cant seem to finish heres my save thanks

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes