ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
montecarloster Try just continuing until you get to finishing breakfast the next day and it should be at ep 6 or just click on gears in upper left hand corner and select go to next episode and ep 6 should available.

To all. ep 8.51 could be an alpha or beta version and not really a public release since on patreon it is only released for Master level donors. DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK and expect bugs or other issues so don't COMPLAIN if you find some.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Is it just me or is there a tag "anal sex"?
Does it make sense to check this? Or will I get tired of looking for event triggers again before I find content?

xgeza

Mar 9, 2018
Can someone help me? stucked at 47/48 on ep4. Got every sceen, but can't find out which one i'm missing something out .....
Just a guess maybe i need to do something with Julia or maybe one of the fly events that i haven't seen all the possible pictures...
Thanks for te help.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
montecarloster Try just continuing until you get to finishing breakfast the next day and it should be at ep 6 or just click on gears in upper left hand corner and select go to next episode and ep 6 should available.

To all. ep 8.51 could be an alpha or beta version and not really a public release since on patreon it is only released for Master level donors. DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK and expect bugs or other issues so don't COMPLAIN if you find some.
Yeah there are issues with 8.51, inconsistency with scenes etc, not being able to complete all 65 bookmarks (ie: completing all pics but 1 bookmark left unfinished etc)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
If you go to front page of this threat you'll find persistent files for each episode.
I'm just curious why the animation named 6195_B was not added to the 8.5 game (any of the scenes), and file removed from 8.51, that animation was hot, would have been great to be added in to the game, the more animations the better :)
Though 6097a was pretty damn good too i must say :)

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Hi all,

I used the save file provided and it worked fine. Thx a lot for that.

However, I'm a bit curious and tried also to edit the rpy file (as said in quoted message).

I can't find the file named "main.rpy".
I browsed the main game directory and subdir with powershell and the only location I found a variable named delay_exp is in the file "game\scripts.rpa".
I haven't used uren before.

I tried to edit the file scripts.rpa, but as soon as the file is changed in any way, the game doesn't start anymore.
Someone to bring ome help ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unren is baby step explained in the link above by Sam the god of the forums and reason the forum does not break more when it gets such large traffic

You need unren and the ability to press 1 and 2 on your keyboard whilst running the program

You also need notepad ++ IMO

All the info was easily available and idiot-proof so ask why I need to explain what is readily available and how easy it is to do. Simple people don't want to read or try. English not a factor as like most it's not my language

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes