90210nyc

Apr 30, 2021
No comment other than you can view the last couple of pages alone and form your own opinion, I've formed mine, thanks.

I'm currently writing it. My stats screen mod written last night can be found on the post here. The WT mod is a chore with this title, the scripts are....something else.
Picked up the stats mod a bit earlier. Thanks for the work you put into it!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Picked up the stats mod a bit earlier. Thanks for the work you put into it!
The walkthrough mod is still a bit raw, but I've just updated the post if you want to try it. It's solid for the end of Ep2 at a minimum in its current state as shown below. Just toss the files in the zip into your "game" directly, restart game, done. It is not meant to hold your hand at this stage (it won't tell you where to go) but it will give you the correct choices needed at what times so it's efficient. The post to it can be found here. I've been updated the post frequently. Knowing that Ep2 is the roughest one in the early game, Ep3 & Ep4 updates to it should go much quicker. Regards.

MBFD WTModEp2.jpg

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
View attachment 1199849 you banned the wrong person first. and now I withdraw my donation to you.. you insulted people who shared before.so i got angry with you and shared By the way I didn't steal from you, I shared that I paid for it I have been on this forum for about 2 years and I did not see any problem like you. Remember that this is the pi sharing site..good luck to you in syria when it comes to legal proceedings
"Any copy or link to all or any part of this game is strictly prohibited" - You can write so I guess you can read too.
I'm doing this for living - If I steal your salary - if you have any - I guess you'll act like I do.
This is not a question that I don't allow anybody to play my games as I make them public within a month.

dubisek

Nov 25, 2017
"Any copy or link to all or any part of this game is strictly prohibited" - You can write so I guess you can read too.
I'm doing this for living - If I steal your salary - if you have any - I guess you'll act like I do.
This is not a question that I don't allow anybody to play my games as I make them public within a month.
NGL, preaching anti-piracy rhetoric on a pirate forum is pretty... counterproductive? weird?? nonsensical??? stupid???? ... It's even weirder when you look at the fact that you are using said forum as a promo and that most of your patreon subs are most likely users of said forum.

I am not sure what you want to achieve with that one.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
NGL, preaching anti-piracy rhetoric on a pirate forum is pretty... counterproductive? weird?? nonsensical??? stupid???? ... It's even weirder when you look at the fact that you are using said forum as a promo and that most of your patreon subs are most likely users of said forum.

I am not sure what you want to achieve with that one.
I disagree - My game is free for all - a month after it's released for my highest Tier supporters. At that time most of the bugs have been fixed and people here can play it for free - and even get support if needed. This my way to promote my game and also make it available for people here that can't afford to support me. A fair deal in my opinion. It can only work that way if the people allow me to earn some money on my hard work. I make new releases every month with more than 500 images in each update and many events. I guess you can imagine how many hours I spend on this game. Unfortunately there are few people that want the 2 seconds of fame, they steal my income. I don't blame people that play the leaked game - only the people who leaked it. Have you ever considered how you'll react if someone steal your salary?

dubisek

Nov 25, 2017
I disagree - My game is free for all - a month after it's released for my highest Tier supporters. At that time most of the bugs have been fixed and people here can play it for free - and even get support if needed. This my way to promote my game and also make it available for people here that can't afford to support me. A fair deal in my opinion. It can only work that way if the people allow me to earn some money on my hard work. I make new releases every month with more than 500 images in each update and many events. I guess you can imagine how many hours I spend on this game. Unfortunately there are few people that want the 2 seconds of fame, they steal my income. I don't blame people that play the leaked game - only the people who leaked it. Have you ever considered how you'll react if someone steal your salary?

None of this has anything to do with you preaching anti-pirate rhetoric on a pirate forum. It's like going to a church to preach anti-religion rhetoric, it doesn't make any sense.

On a side note, the assumption that you are somehow losing money because people leak version release is preposterous, people who support r18 sexual games are, in wast majority, not doing it for the release, they do it to keep the games alive overal.

Reactions: filochard

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
None of this has anything to do with you preaching anti-pirate rhetoric on a pirate forum. It's like going to a church to preach anti-religion rhetoric, it doesn't make any sense.

On a side note, the assumption that you are somehow losing money because people leak version release is preposterous, people who support r18 sexual games are, in wast majority, not doing it for the release, they do it to keep the games alive overal.
First of all - I didn't start posting about that I have blocked a guy - I simply answered and explained why I did it as it was directly pointing at me.
Since you have huge knowledge about supporters behavior - you must have made many games yourself? If not - please do not make you wise about something you don't know anything about.

dubisek

Nov 25, 2017
First of all - I didn't start posting about that I have blocked a guy - I simply answered and explained why I did it as it was directly pointing at me.
Since you have huge knowledge about supporters behavior - you must have made many games yourself? If not - please do not make you wise about something you don't know anything about.
While doing so you went on a huge monologue about how pirates are stealing your salary.... on a pirate forum...

I have no experience with game development itself no. I am not sure how my inexperience with renpy development is relevant to marketing of those games and behavioural patterns on patreon & sstar* (which just FYI, I have experience with). You are coming off as awfully pretentious by the way but you do you, have a nice day.

Last edited:
Reactions: filochard and Irad

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
While doing so you went on a huge monologue about how pirates are stealing your salary.... on a pirate forum...

I have no experience with game development itself no. I am not sure how my inexperience with renpy development is relevant to marketing of those games and behavioural patterns on discord (which just FYI, I have experience with). You are coming off as awfully pretentious by the way but you do you, have a nice day.
I guess that we'll never agree - anyhow - nice day to you too :)

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
Your aggressive attitude is already driving me and other people into such a situation. I did it today, somebody else will do it tomorrow.. make sure as long as this aggression continues.. but from the very beginning friends please, if you said this is my only income instead of attacking we weren't at this point today.I hope you prefer to explain instead of attacking in the coming time, everything will be much better for you. have good day

Reactions: filochard and Irad

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Does anyone know how to reset the bookmarks in 8.51 ? ie: to turn all pics in the hints to blurred again, i missed a few that i can't unlock, so going to start it again and try and do them in order.
Thanks.
Do i just need to delete all the saves and persistent file and use a save from the end of episode 7 and the persistent file from episode 7 as well to reset them ?
I don't mind having all the other episodes unlocked, i just want to reset 8.51

Last edited:

Friar16

Dec 6, 2017
SanchoMod - Alpha version of in-game walkthrough

NOTE: It is NOT yet complete and may contain errors. It will not break your game but the best outcomes may not be 100% correct/efficient beyond "Current version" listed below. Because of all the script variable conditions I'm having to write in which character to play, verify enough love/horny/shy points, etc. Once I've got the mass of the mod complete I'll go back through all the scripts and auto-highlight choices if your current playthrough has sufficient stat points for a particular choice to be beneficial and vice-versa (you might see some of my notes where I'll later hard code the highlight choice as needed). It will take time as I'm currently working on several other multi-mods for other titles.

I will either update this post or create a new post in the Mods section. Will let you know in this post either way. I may update this post/download multiple times until I have to go back and finish my TFMG mod.

If you have to ask how to install, then please don't even download it...I'm only providing this while I write and edit it for testing purposes. Regards.

View attachment 1198932 View attachment 1198935

Current version: v1f (tested 100% thru Ep2 (74/74), still writing...)
I really appreciate that you're taking the time to add this to the game! thank you.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
This is purely a suggestion, try restructuring your patreon tiers, i mean in all seriousness, to get the game as a patron within any sort of reasonable time you have to pay top tier ($50-100), and with covid, and a lot of people out of work etc, and don't have a lot of money, you would find you would probably get a lot more patrons if the prices were lower and the wait times per tier shorter. I was originally a patron on $10 tier, which still had a 3 week wait time to get the game, whereas most games i sub to, you can get it a lot sooner (and in some cases at the same time as second tier subs), this of course is your decision.
People want to play your game(s), but i'm sure the wait times and the cost are putting people off, so they'd rather get it for free when it's public, or when it gets leaked, which TBH is probably going to happen no matter what you do, and being aggressive to people here on this site which has a LOT of people who visit regularly, will likely see the way you interract with people here and be less inclined to subscribe to your games.
I have nothing against you, but you need to see it from the side of the visitors to this site. Have a good day :)

Last edited:
Reactions: filochard

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to reset the bookmarks in 8.51 ? ie: to turn all pics in the hints to blurred again, i missed a few that i can't unlock, so going to start it again and try and do them in order.
Thanks.
Do i just need to delete all the saves and persistent file and use a save from the end of episode 7 and the persistent file from episode 7 as well to reset them ?
I don't mind having all the other episodes unlocked, i just want to reset 8.51
You are on the right track. Here is what I would do:
  1. Backup (copy or compress) your current game/saves directory contents (all your current saves and persistent) just in case you want/need to revert.
  2. Delete the contents of your game/saves directory AND the contents of (user name)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/My best friends daughter directory.
  3. Copy the mentioned Ep7 save and persistent to your game/saves directory. You don't need to copy them to the AddData structure as that is done automatically in the background.
  4. Run game, load Ep7 save, change your MC name as desired, profit.
Regards and be well.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Note: My Stats Screen Mod post found here has been updated to include a second version of the mod. The second file has "v2" in the compressed file name and changes the color of the word "Stats" to red so it's easier to see depending on your monitor. Regards. I also added an "edit" note to the bottom of that post to further explain. Regards.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Well here we go again. I've got a good mind to put a halt to writing the ingame walkthrough mod I've been working on and simply code it so it plays like a standard VN....not a fan of spending hours coding to improve a title that apparently has a ton of drama and dumpster fires brewing. I'll debate over a whiskey for a bit...
There are good scripts in standard VN, ren'py is for those who have a lot of patience available. I have already abandoned a lot of ren'py games.

Anon_XXX

Apr 21, 2021
having taken a look at the anti piracy measurements, they are pretty much inexistent.
search for a occurences of renpy.quit and "jump quit" also there are some labels that are making the version quit (horny_cindy) or something after unrenpying the game.
I am not sure if i'am allowed to share a recompiled version of the scripts but if thats not against the forum rules i will do so

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes