Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Yes it's a bit grindy but FAR less then the previous game and the hints are enough to tell you where you need to be when to continue the story line.
All-in-all I, for one, am quite pleased.

Some folks don't have the temperament to work their way thru a series of events to a conclusion, they want immediate gratification. I say ignore them and continue doing what you have.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yes it's a bit grindy but FAR less then the previous game and the hints are enough to tell you where you need to be when to continue the story line.
All-in-all I, for one, am quite pleased.

Some folks don't have the temperament to work their way thru a series of events to a conclusion, they want immediate gratification. I say ignore them and continue doing what you have.
Well it took me 3 goes at 8.5 to get through all the bookmarks, but i got through it :)
The 3rd time i did them in order, made it easier

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Screenshots and the last good save file are attached.

Stuck on Ep2 at 60/74 Day-10

Hint Gallery will not unlock Column #1, Image 2&3 on Page #1
The popup description says White Rosa Dress for both, but the dresses in the pic are the Brown and the Long White. Image may be hard to read but it is Location: Beach, Time:22:00-23:00 Requirement: Episode 2. The rest after that you should be able to read. Both unlocked Thumbs have the identical description.

Points are Love14, Shy 85, Horny 4,....never changes, never moves from this point.

Julia asks if she should change nightware. Yes is always picked. She returns with the same two piece Blue over and over and over,..never changes. But the Red and the one piece blue are required to move forward.

Used the Sancho Walkthrough v1i,... and followed the hover-over text hints from a clean virgin Hints Gallery. I followed both of these tool absolutely precisely
This is an often confusion w/ Ep2. Skip days as needed until Julia wears the dinner dress in your pic #8 (the white gown, not the solid white w/ red flowers on it). Then proceed to meet her at the beach after dinner, go through all the positive options, done.

MBFD - whiterosa.png

Friar16

Dec 6, 2017
not sure about the idea to block new episode, but for me works this)
---
- unren game
- open .../game/main.rpy
- delete "if" block from row 5 to row 10
- save the file, restart the game and load your save

Edit
rows to delete
------
if delay_exp == 0 and episode6 == 1:
call hide_icons from _call_hide_icons_295
scene black
show text "{size=100}{color=[text_color]} You can't play this version - please visit for further instructions {/color}{/size}" with dissolve
pause 3
jump end
------
Can you explain how to use Unren? I can't find any documentation.

What I did was download the unren application and placed it in the root folder where the .exe is located. What are the next steps? Right now I can't get past episdoe 5 with a 63/65 status.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Can they be made available here instead? Don't know how to deal with discord server. Besides that, I can't create an account on discord because my email is on TOR and is a secmail.pro account. Discord won't acknowledge it as a valid address.
I made them available here but staff here at F95 change to some third party WT's - don't ask me why? They also delete the links to public release for some reasons. This is out of my hands, sorry.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Don't forget about the intruder that keeps showing up in the middle of the night. There has to be another rescue coming I am sure.

90210nyc

Apr 30, 2021
This is an often confusion w/ Ep2. Skip days as needed until Julia wears the dinner dress in your pic #8 (the white gown, not the solid white w/ red flowers on it). Then proceed to meet her at the beach after dinner, go through all the positive options, done.

View attachment 1203701
Thanks man! You are very helpful!

I have started over to get a clean run (since I was only Ep2 anyway). I now keep copies of a clean save and persist file for the Ep2, Day1, Bookmarks 0/74 Wednesday 11:00

Saves a lot of tedious start-overs, and that seems to be where the game "truly" begins anyway.

On the beach, when he asks "Go further" your WT says to choose "yes", (the negative choice), "Only once" with the "white dress" to unlock one of the Gallery Thumbs. But what "white dress"? There is no true white dress in Ep2 (there is in Ep1) unless you mean the White/Red Flowers. Assuming the flowered one, is the best time to do this on the first "go around" the first time she wears it, or is it better to take the safe choice the first time and then pick this up the next week when she wears it again.

Sorry for the additional questions, but your one of the most informative one with your answers. I am getting much more familiar with how this game works, I just need a nudge here and there.

90210nyc

Apr 30, 2021
I made them available here but staff here at F95 change to some third party WT's - don't ask me why? They also delete the links to public release for some reasons. This is out of my hands, sorry.
Gotcha,..no worry.
Maybe I'll come up with another email account that I can use with Discord and get them that way. But [sigh], Discord is just so confusing to deal with. Been in it a few times back in the past,...was totally confused, couldn't do anything in it that seemed useful,...left and never looked back.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
I made them available here but staff here at F95 change to some third party WT's
1/ Those were taken on your discord, I just made a single file merging the wt for e2 to e7 7.02 and the one for e7 8.51.
2/ Untrue there wasn't any WT before and a least not provided by you...
...as you were indicating not longer than yesterday to those wanting a WT to go to your discord channel.
If you go to my Discord channel - you'll find official WT for all episodes

Last edited:
Reactions: anon8525

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
1/ Those were taken on your discord, I just made a single file with the for wt 2 to 7 e7.02 and the one for 7e 8.51.
2/ Untrue there wasn't any WT before and a least not provided by you...
...as you were indicating not longer than yesterday to those wanting a WT to go to your discord channel.
At one time a couple of months ago there was a link to them with an invite. Even earlier than that a WT Mod that broke the game. I tried it and big time broke V3. Things do happen on the front page, and we really don't know it at all..

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Hyméros

Dec 3, 2018
Hi Sancho. Installed your mod, but I can see the quick menu in the bottom. Any shortcut to make it pop ?
I made a second version which highlights the word "Stats" in the quickmenu to red. Give it a shot. Once I complete a couple other projects today I'll revisit the Stat Mod and improve it. Thank you for your input, I'll do my best to address it as quickly as possible.
Oops sorry, I missed something :
I can't see the quickmenu. Installed the new version but the quickmenu is still hidden. That's my issue. :)

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes