Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks man! You are very helpful!

I have started over to get a clean run (since I was only Ep2 anyway). I now keep copies of a clean save and persist file for the Ep2, Day1, Bookmarks 0/74 Wednesday 11:00

Saves a lot of tedious start-overs, and that seems to be where the game "truly" begins anyway.

On the beach, when he asks "Go further" your WT says to choose "yes", (the negative choice), "Only once" with the "white dress" to unlock one of the Gallery Thumbs. But what "white dress"? There is no true white dress in Ep2 (there is in Ep1) unless you mean the White/Red Flowers. Assuming the flowered one, is the best time to do this on the first "go around" the first time she wears it, or is it better to take the safe choice the first time and then pick this up the next week when she wears it again.

Sorry for the additional questions, but your one of the most informative one with your answers. I am getting much more familiar with how this game works, I just need a nudge here and there.
I gave you a pic of the white dress in my post to you. Also, it's the same dress in pic#8 of your original post (second row, far right).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oops sorry, I missed something :
I can't see the quickmenu. Installed the new version but the quickmenu is still hidden. That's my issue. :)
Very odd, it should be there. The original script does not block the menu and my forces it again just for grins. The VN's default colors make the menu grey/light blue which can be a chore to see on some screens. It should look like this (disregarding the "Hour +1", it's a new feature I'll upload soon).
MBFD QM.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Walkthrough Mod updated 100% verified thru end of Ep7. Still chugging along. Post for update is here.

In case someone ever wants/need a save and persistent for the end of Ep7 I've attached below. Rename save for the page/slot you wish if needed. In game rename MC as desired. Regards

Reactions: Igor9504

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Regarding the walkthrough mod: It currently only has choice hints and alerts. I've completed the site location hints for ep6 and ep7 but they are not included in the current Alpha mod. I want to complete more or all the episodes to include it.

Regarding the stats menu mod: I've added more features and likely to add it to the walkthrough mod once it's complete as a multi-mod since they now work together. I will still supply the stats menu mod and it's updated features separately for those who do not wish to have a walkthrough.

More updates for these coming soon. I HAVE to finish my TFMG multi-mod and I have some code brewing for Rainy Day...my plate's a bit full right now but the Crown&Coke is flowing just fine. Regards.

Reactions: ut1stgear1

XoxerOne

May 14, 2017
Hello everybody.

I just started with ep6, when Cindy appears on the boardwalk for a drink for the first time, the game ends with the message thank you for playing (I used the crack method, without it I wouldn't get to ep6)
grateful for any help.

Reactions: Lhyle
Jan 22, 2020
Hello everybody.

I just started with ep6, when Cindy appears on the boardwalk for a drink for the first time, the game ends with the message thank you for playing (I used the crack method, without it I wouldn't get to ep6)
grateful for any help.
I'm having the sane issue W/O using the crack method. Depending on how I start or reload the game I also get a screen that says "You can't play this version of the game." I'm hopping someone can help :)

Last edited:

XoxerOne

May 14, 2017
I'm having the sane issue W/O using the crack method. Depending on how I start or reload the game I also get a screen that says "You can't play this version of the game." I'm hopping someone can help :)
No, you misunderstand my problem. I use the crack method and can play ep6 until the beginning. then comes the end screen with thank you for playing.

you need the Crack. With the Crack, the Message "You can't play this version of the Game" does not appear at all.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK, finally finished writing for Ep8 (aka chasing cumshots).

Walkthrough Mod updated 100% verified thru end of Ep8. Still chugging along. Post for update is here.

In case someone ever wants/need a save and persistent for the end of Ep8 (as of v8.51) I've attached below. Rename save for the page/slot you wish if needed. In game rename MC as desired. Regards

• Love
Reactions: Irad
Jan 22, 2020
No, you misunderstand my problem. I use the crack method and can play ep6 until the beginning. then comes the end screen with thank you for playing.

you need the Crack. With the Crack, the Message "You can't play this version of the Game" does not appear at all.
My bad! On a straight play through I get the exact same error/screen that you originally posted at the exact same place in the game. I did some weird shit that got me the "You can't play this version of the Game" message, I should not have mentioned it. I have never used the crack up to this point. is that specific to EP6?

NightMovesUs

Feb 23, 2021
My bad! On a straight play through I get the exact same error/screen that you originally posted at the exact same place in the game. I did some weird shit that got me the "You can't play this version of the Game" message, I should not have mentioned it. I have never used the crack up to this point. is that specific to EP6?
Google Unrenpy. Download the file. Extract the game, then add the unrenpy file to the game, and it'll make it so you can see the hidden game files. Once its done processing the game files, go into the game folder titled "game", look for the file titled "main.rpy" and open it with notepad. Then all you have to do is delete the lines that the gentleman mentioned earlier in this feed and save the file in notepad. Boom, game fixed, you can load any save and play to the end. It worked great for me.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Don't think there's much of chance for that. When the shark disappeared, there was printed "Fin" at the bottom of the screen.
Ok ok, I'll see myself out. :p
"Fin" in this case is indeed a hint about things to come, not fin=end !
Bob, as I mentioned earlier, rescue a cutie in distress and serves an exquisite shark fin soup for dinner.
Evil daddy on the other hand is the dark mystery man ( daddy used black shoe shine ) who's out to smother
the cuties in jizz.

• Haha
Reactions: Burg

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
grateful for any help.
Same for me, exactly the same place. Never edited main.rpy, just edited my save so i was able to start episode 6, but then this. Playing v7 public i didnt have this prob, so i guess its another fuck-up intentionally included in v8

Tbh i think v 7.02 public for PC should still be in the OP so ppl that cant be arsed fiddling around with the fucked up v8 can just play this instead; i only got v8 as it was the only one provided

Last edited:

XoxerOne

May 14, 2017
This worked nicely, thanks.

But the game goes to main menu mid-way through the first drinks-scene. After this frame:
View attachment 1200165
Just me?
that's exactly my problem.

Google Drive
if it not too late
fix:
- ep6 can't play
- ep6 exit game with unknow error
add
- easy fly mode , i'm add little code for tell you when to click to bob's icon
- fast start game

if you found something not work with my crack PM me
that Help thx Man!

Last edited:
Reactions: Igor9504 and Irad
Jan 22, 2020
Google Unrenpy. Download the file. Extract the game, then add the unrenpy file to the game, and it'll make it so you can see the hidden game files. Once its done processing the game files, go into the game folder titled "game", look for the file titled "main.rpy" and open it with notepad. Then all you have to do is delete the lines that the gentleman mentioned earlier in this feed and save the file in notepad. Boom, game fixed, you can load any save and play to the end. It worked great for me.
Thank You!

NightMovesUs

Feb 23, 2021
Thank You!
Here is what you need to delete from "main.rpy"

Edit
rows to delete
------
if delay_exp == 0 and episode6 == 1:
call hide_icons from _call_hide_icons_295
scene black
show text "{size=100}{color=[text_color]} You can't play this version - please visit for further instructions {/color}{/size}" with dissolve
pause 3
jump end

Jun 13, 2020
I did half expect Julia to almost choke to death while giving a bj.
Well.. Our main character has been storing it up for weeks on end.
Don't forget about the intruder that keeps showing up in the middle of the night. There has to be another rescue coming I am sure.
I don't understand... the guy got his ass kicked the last time on that island with the MC's super combat ninja fighting skills... why would he come back? Must be a Chest full of Pirate Gold in the Ida's panty drawer.

MC's Resume so far:
-Photographer/ Publisher
- Computer Hacker
-Medical Doctor/ Surgeon
-MMA Fighter/ Ninja
-Sea Captian
-Private Detective
-Pearl Diver
- Shark Wrangler

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Well.. Our main character has been storing it up for weeks on end.

I don't understand... the guy got his ass kicked the last time on that island with the MC's super combat ninja fighting skills... why would he come back? Must be a Chest full of Pirate Gold in the Ida's panty drawer.

MC's Resume so far:
-Photographer/ Publisher
- Computer Hacker
-Medical Doctor/ Surgeon
-MMA Fighter/ Ninja
-Sea Captian
-Private Detective
-Pearl Diver
- Shark Wrangler
Don't forget he's a full out pervert as well!

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes