Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Yeah you're right, she does look very similar though, same hair etc
The story behind the image have been told before. Some years ago - long time before RFR - I started to make MBFD. At that time I was using DAZ Studio GF3 figure as base. The girl is the original Julia from MBFD. In fact Amy from RFR is eq to this figure except chest and hair.
When I finally started to make MBFD - I switched to GF8 base model - so she's completely redesigned. All figures in MBFD are based upon GF8.

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
not sure about the idea to block new episode, but for me works this)
---
- unren game
- open .../game/main.rpy
- delete "if" block from row 5 to row 10
- save the file, restart the game and load your save

Edit
rows to delete
------
if delay_exp == 0 and episode6 == 1:
call hide_icons from _call_hide_icons_295
scene black
show text "{size=100}{color=[text_color]} You can't play this version - please visit for further instructions {/color}{/size}" with dissolve
pause 3
jump end
------
Hi, I tried deleting the section however, when Cindy comes over for drinks it redirects me to the title scree. Is there a value i must change?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The story behind the image have been told before. Some years ago - long time before RFR - I started to make MBFD. At that time I was using DAZ Studio GF3 figure as base. The girl is the original Julia from MBFD. In fact Amy from RFR is eq to this figure except chest and hair.
When I finally started to make MBFD - I switched to GF8 base model - so she's completely redesigned. All figures in MBFD are based upon GF8.
Well you did a great job with the main girls in MBFD anyway :) especially Julia

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Well, episode 8 (8.51) is supposed to release to the public around June 3rd (if it's still 1 month from initial release), so i suspect 9 will come out around the same time the following month, if it's initial release is around the same date
Thank you

TBanks

Dec 17, 2018
Playing Ep.8 stuck on 52 of 65. All events which require 'You must have cum in her mouth'. I have tried to make sure to complete all of the morning in bed combinations. Still can't get it to progress.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Playing Ep.8 stuck on 52 of 65. All events which require 'You must have cum in her mouth'. I have tried to make sure to complete all of the morning in bed combinations. Still can't get it to progress.
Sometimes you need to replay the same events over a few times to get them, take note of which requirements are needed to get a bookmark, then just keep playing those over a few times, then you should be able to get to the event bookmarks.
It took me a some days (in-game) to get those as well.

Mrbanjo

Feb 11, 2019
I can't download the save. When i click on it, it opens up in a new tab instead of telling mw to download

90210nyc

Apr 30, 2021
Episode 3 Day 13 Ver7.01 of the official walk through
Followed the walkthrough precisely to the letter.
When I hit Day 13, 20:00 Auto Event 46, 47 the events will not fire. Does anyone know the conditions that have to be met?
I used an Ep8 Persist file so ALL the gallery pics are unlocked ahead of time.

The walkthrough in Ep3, Day 13 gives no instruction on what to do between waking up in the morning until 20:00

90210nyc

Apr 30, 2021
Episode 3 Day 13 Ver7.01 of the official walk through
Followed the walkthrough precisely to the letter.
When I hit Day 13, 20:00 Auto Event 46, 47 the events will not fire. Does anyone know the conditions that have to be met?
I used an Ep8 Persist file so ALL the gallery pics are unlocked ahead of time.

The walkthrough in Ep3, Day 13 gives no instruction on what to do between waking up in the morning until 20:00
I just went on past it. By the time I hit Day 16 it somehow caught up

tototototo123

Nov 3, 2018
In the morning:
-> Sleep More
-> Chose the girl
-> Lick him

Reactions: GateC.

woodsprite

Jul 8, 2019
Great game... nubile eighteen-year-olds are my favourites!

Finally got to the end of Episode 7 - I'm not very good at this, so it has been the longest vacation on record - Julia's father will be getting worried.

A question - is waking up dripping with sweat, taking a shower and putting the same sweaty nightdress back on for breakfast a fetish I have never heard of?

Thanks for everybody's hints and tips.

W. ;)

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes