Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Great game... nubile eighteen-year-olds are my favourites!

Finally got to the end of Episode 7 - I'm not very good at this, so it has been the longest vacation on record - Julia's father will be getting worried.

A question - is waking up dripping with sweat, taking a shower and putting the same sweaty nightdress back on for breakfast a fetish I have never heard of?

Thanks for everybody's hints and tips.

W. ;)
Ha ha - you're right. That's why she decided to skip nightwear :)

Reactions: Igor9504

chiefsfankc

Dec 22, 2018
So wierd thing on Day 11 at 11 am. Walkthrough says:

11:00 Ohter Island Event 38, 39
Me, thinking- Yes
Choose Ida Let him in
Choose Ida He's probably...
Choose Ida He's is just...
Choose Ida Ida -just do...

But when I do that I get Marie and a "See You"

Any ideas?

chiefsfankc

Dec 22, 2018
So wierd thing on Day 11 at 11 am. Walkthrough says:

11:00 Ohter Island Event 38, 39
Me, thinking- Yes
Choose Ida Let him in
Choose Ida He's probably...
Choose Ida He's is just...
Choose Ida Ida -just do...

But when I do that I get Marie and a "See You"

Any ideas?
Disregard all this stuff on other island for Saturday worked for Sunday.

Fredd<

May 16, 2018
Sooo, because I dont like the rules for reviews here, just some points I want to tell: (cons first, pros next)
- Grind, some more grind and even more grind. Could be worse, but could be a faaaar better experience if there were less of it.
- Fly level.... just wow, fail once at Level 100 and earn reset to 0, forcing you to raise it back manually to at least 20 for some scenes. Absolutely unneccessary, should be changed to 0/1 maybe - worst thing with actual settings: You need to raise the Fly´s level to check some key scenerie. Not using the fly will stop you from progressing, in earlier chapter at least.
- Several "hidden" events that can be skipped but should not be skippable, because you need to make progress here, e.g. Drinks, Breakfast (ch 7/8)

So much for the bad things, if anything mentioned above is a "no go" for you, dont play the game. To the good things:
- Really nice looking renders with several beatiful girls, at least Julia is a true hottie!
- The quality of the renders is rising from chapter to chapter, starting on a good level and getting better!
- Since ch3 a useful galery with hints where to find some missing content and stuff.
- Sandbox with repeatable content that grows with player's progress. ** Dev may place a mouseover-popup to the map's areas that shows if there is any new content in that specific area or not (unseen content)

At least with the newest chapter (8) the game gets a kind of goal to reach. I do not like spoilers so feel free to find out by yourself!

p.s.: There is a "cheat mod" that may help out a little, decreases the amount of grind when used properly. In my oppinion you do not need it when using the inbuild "decrease grind"-function in game settings (upper left corner on map).

Reactions: Burg

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Sooo, because I dont like the rules for reviews here, just some points I want to tell: (cons first, pros next)
- Grind, some more grind and even more grind. Could be worse, but could be a faaaar better experience if there were less of it.
- Fly level.... just wow, fail once at Level 100 and earn reset to 0, forcing you to raise it back manually to at least 20 for some scenes. Absolutely unneccessary, should be changed to 0/1 maybe - worst thing with actual settings: You need to raise the Fly´s level to check some key scenerie. Not using the fly will stop you from progressing, in earlier chapter at least.
- Several "hidden" events that can be skipped but should not be skippable, because you need to make progress here, e.g. Drinks, Breakfast (ch 7/8)

So much for the bad things, if anything mentioned above is a "no go" for you, dont play the game. To the good things:
- Really nice looking renders with several beatiful girls, at least Julia is a true hottie!
- The quality of the renders is rising from chapter to chapter, starting on a good level and getting better!
- Since ch3 a useful galery with hints where to find some missing content and stuff.
- Sandbox with repeatable content that grows with player's progress. ** Dev may place a mouseover-popup to the map's areas that shows if there is any new content in that specific area or not (unseen content)

At least with the newest chapter (8) the game gets a kind of goal to reach. I do not like spoilers so feel free to find out by yourself!

p.s.: There is a "cheat mod" that may help out a little, decreases the amount of grind when used properly. In my oppinion you do not need it when using the inbuild "decrease grind"-function in game settings (upper left corner on map).
TBH the grind isn't nearly as bad as it was in the beginning of the game, and in Room For Rent, so it's heading in the right direction.

Reactions: Burg and Fredd<

Fredd<

May 16, 2018
Why does this get repeated when there clearly is no "main.rpyc" or "main.rpy" in the game? You can't edit a file that doesn't exist.
You need to place the unren.bat in the game-folder, then run the file and afterwards there is the main.rpyc that you need to edit.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017

Well written review. Please copy paste your review in the review section. Even if it's just to show how a review SHOULD be.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020

I reported many of the 1 Star, hate ratings, where people abuse the rating system for personal attacks on the developer or claim, since my mod for the game don't work, the game must be misfunctioned. I mean c`mon this rating system has basically no legitimation or meaning besides sharing your right of "freedom of speech". And if you ask the support you get the answer: "op pinons are free, even if they contradict your own" what a farce.
Just tell me if you don't care, some of us STILL care about some of the games.

Anyway. Like others said, here we see some work put into it. I like the pro and cons. It shows you don't only see black OR white.

I wanted to add, that personally I like the fly system a lot, it is basically the only "skill related" mini-game in the game.
Pro Tipp: the last picture pauses 1-2 sec longer than the other pictures, so basically if you see a picture stop longer than all others, that's the moment you click.
So it is not like you have to fail. I wish you could not roll back with your mouse. I prefer harder games, with consequences.
I would love to see death ends as well. Everyone seams to hate em, seams not everyone is up for a challenge.

Regarding the mouseover popup, that sounds not so bad, but for me this is part of the puzzle game.
I don’t play this game for its nudity only, no RfR was a challenge and the reward for figuring the next step out was really satisfying for me.

I mean the game was at the start way, way, way harder, so you could say it was intended as a challenge.
Now it`s basically so easy that you can finish a new version in 20min. I don't know how people can still complain, is really beyond me...
But well, people finished some other X Games by "STRG" + clicking right through it.
And wonder now why this game feels different, must be something like that.
Really a shame that some games, try to be actually being a game and not only some flash scenes.

Last edited:

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I reported many of the 1 Star, hate ratings, where people abuse the rating system for personal attacks on the developer or claim, since my mod for the game don't work, the game must be misfunctioned. I mean c`mon this rating system has basically no legitimation or meaning besides sharing your right of "freedom of speech". And if you ask the support you get the answer: "op pinons are free, even if they contradict your own" what a farce.
Just tell me if you don't care, some of us STILL care about some of the games.

Anyway. Like others said, here we see some work put into it. I like the pro and cons. It shows you don't only see black OR white.

I wanted to add, that personally I like the fly system a lot, it is basically the only "skill related" mini-game in the game.
Pro Tipp: the last picture pauses 1-2 sec longer than the other pictures, so basically if you see a picture stop longer than all others, that's the moment you click.
So it is not like you have to fail. I wish you could not roll back with your mouse. I prefer harder games, with consequences.
In would love to see death ends as well. Everyone seams to hate em, seams not everyone is up for a challenge.

Regarding the mouseover popup, that sounds not so bad, but for me this is part of the puzzle game.
I don’t play this game for its nudity only, no RfR was a challenge and the reward for figuring the next step out was really satisfying for me.

I mean the game was at the start way, way, way harder, so you could say it was intended as a challenge.
Now it`s basically so easy that you can finish a new version in 20min. I don't know how people can still complain, is really beyond me...
But well, people finished some other X Games by "STRG" + clicking right through it.
And wonder now why this game feels different, must be something like that.
Really a shame that some games, try to be actually being a game and not only some flash scenes.
I didn't really see too many personal attack / hate reviews. I see people being idiots and/or not realising there's a person(s) behind the game and not just some big corp. So didn't really feel the need to flag any.
Then again, for the same measure, you could also flag the no effort, copy paste, a$$ kissing, trash 5 star reviews as well. ;) I tend to dislike them almost as much as the "Hurr durr game suckses!1!" 1 star reviews.

As for the fly system: I like the idea, but it still feels somehow outside of the game's flow. Don't know how else to put it. And didn't realise the longer pause on the last frame. Will definitely keep an eye on it on my next playthrough.

As for more game overs: I'm a filthy casual. I like harder games at times, but then it's a game I'm already familiar with on a lower difficulty that I'm pushing up for the challenge.

As for the review we're discussing: It felt like anything from a 2-4 star rating, probably a 3 3/4 would be my guess. But good structure, justified pros and cons. And yes, balanced. Regardless the score, it would probably get a thumbs up from me if it ever appears as a ligit review.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes