Feb 8, 2019
hi someone can help me im stuck on 64/65 and can't skip to episode 6 i do all bookmarks
There are many reasons.
1. Please open the "Gallery - Hint System" (Click on the girl in the lower left corner, while viewing the whole area.
2. Click on "Episode 5"
3. There should be one picture, which is not clearly visible. The hint might help you.
4. Or write down the position of the picture here. Page(1..6)+ line (1..3)+column(1..4)
5. Wait for an anwer.

tomasfukanec

Oct 28, 2017
Hey guys, Im getting stuck at begining of episode 6.
I cracked my version, I will get past morning. But after drinks with Cindy my game just ends with "Than you for playing." out of nothing and I will return to main menu.
I can open save from episode 8, but i don't want to skip episodes 6 and 7. Any help?

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
I think I've figured out how to make a drop-in version of the unblocker, try dropping the main.rpy and main.rpyc files in this zip in the game/ folder.
For some reason, I can't even unzip your folder and neither of the two files can be copied. (I use Windows 10)

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Done!
- It only preview.
- English is not my nature language .
- if you like please support game developer
- it free just use it if you want.
how to .
- Backup game folder .
- replace game and fun .

**I put some code in main.rpy , script.rpy and create my_help.rpy then you can use only 3 files.

Last edited:

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
gi someone can help me i'm stuck on 64/65 and i can"t do anytnink View attachment 1217787
What does it say you need? I know some of those are dependent on the outfit she wears and if you get her to advance past that outfit before finishing something it's impossible to unlock them after that so you have to be careful. I've included a save at the start of Episode 6 if you want to just skip that last bookmark.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This android port is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by CeLaVieGroup
Version of the game:My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep.8.51]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Android Universal APK:
If you enjoy this android port, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

erdi

Mar 14, 2018
This android port is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by CeLaVieGroup
Version of the game:My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep.8.51]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Android Universal APK:650MB
If you enjoy this android port, please click the " (y) " to give me support.
How to save game??

arlak

Jul 2, 2019
Hi,
first of all, thank you for your work. i just installed and there are problems.
- the installation is labeled "summer with mia 2"
- in the backups, we have the backups of "summer with mia 2"
- the save function at the end of the day does not appear

A quik review

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hi,
first of all, thank you for your work. i just installed and there are problems.
- the installation is labeled "summer with mia 2"
- in the backups, we have the backups of "summer with mia 2"
- the save function at the end of the day does not appear

A quik review
Think you might be in the wrong game thread, or extracted a different game

Reactions: Celaviegroup

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
For some reason, I can't even unzip your folder and neither of the two files can be copied. (I use Windows 10)
That's odd, but I deleted it anyway since I can't get it to work, I'm running into the issue this guy is:
Hey guys, Im getting stuck at begining of episode 6.
I cracked my version, I will get past morning. But after drinks with Cindy my game just ends with "Than you for playing." out of nothing and I will return to main menu.
I can open save from episode 8, but i don't want to skip episodes 6 and 7. Any help?

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Google Drive
if it not too late
fix:
- ep6 can't play
- ep6 exit game with unknow error
add
- easy fly mode , i'm add little code for tell you when to click to bob's icon
- fast start game

if you found something not work with my crack PM me
Thank you for making this! For anyone else having issues, this worked perfectly for me!

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I got past the other issues but now when Bob puts lotion on Julia near the end of ep7 while she's naked, if I click the Julia icon on the upper left, it reverts back to the morning scene where she's stroking his cock.

Reactions: Igor9504

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I got past the other issues but now when Bob puts lotion on Julia near the end of ep7 while she's naked, if I click the Julia icon on the upper left, it reverts back to the morning scene where she's stroking his cock.
Some would call it: Bonus favourite replay
Or ; Wakey wakey, sleepyhead

Reactions: Igor9504

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I reported many of the 1 Star, hate ratings, where people abuse the rating system for personal attacks on the developer or claim, since my mod for the game don't work, the game must be misfunctioned. I mean c`mon this rating system has basically no legitimation or meaning besides sharing your right of "freedom of speech". And if you ask the support you get the answer: "op pinons are free, even if they contradict your own" what a farce.
Just tell me if you don't care, some of us STILL care about some of the games.

Anyway. Like others said, here we see some work put into it. I like the pro and cons. It shows you don't only see black OR white.

I wanted to add, that personally I like the fly system a lot, it is basically the only "skill related" mini-game in the game.
Pro Tipp: the last picture pauses 1-2 sec longer than the other pictures, so basically if you see a picture stop longer than all others, that's the moment you click.
So it is not like you have to fail. I wish you could not roll back with your mouse. I prefer harder games, with consequences.
I would love to see death ends as well. Everyone seams to hate em, seams not everyone is up for a challenge.

Regarding the mouseover popup, that sounds not so bad, but for me this is part of the puzzle game.
I don’t play this game for its nudity only, no RfR was a challenge and the reward for figuring the next step out was really satisfying for me.

I mean the game was at the start way, way, way harder, so you could say it was intended as a challenge.
Now it`s basically so easy that you can finish a new version in 20min. I don't know how people can still complain, is really beyond me...
But well, people finished some other X Games by "STRG" + clicking right through it.
And wonder now why this game feels different, must be something like that.
Really a shame that some games, try to be actually being a game and not only some flash scenes.
Thank you very much for your inputs
It's true - MBFD daughter is way more easy than RFR.
It's always a balance but for me - it's also a question about how much time I spend on support versus the time I use for development.
I'm still 1 guy only doing all the stuff except alpha test, WT's, handling Discord etc.
For me it's also essential to tell a story - I like to tease the player as I do in RFR where everybody was thinking that the girls were way too naïve - that might also be the case in this story - or something else :)

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Right, your story is never only about person X who enjoys, exploiting some naive girls, no there is always more to it, like in RfR, loved and appreciated it a lot.
Now we even have better foreshadowing, more breaking the 4th wall, MBFD is already in all those regards a very worthy successor of RfR.
And this forum seams also to prove your work right. More and more people coming, doing mods and stuff. I think that's just fantastic.

I don't mind if the game will become more "user-friendly, when therefor the preservation is secured. Can't really imagine a month without MBFD already, thats how good the full package is for me.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Thank you very much for your inputs
It's true - MBFD daughter is way more easy than RFR.
It's always a balance but for me - it's also a question about how much time I spend on support versus the time I use for development.
I'm still 1 guy only doing all the stuff except alpha test, WT's, handling Discord etc.
For me it's also essential to tell a story - I like to tease the player as I do in RFR where everybody was thinking that the girls were way too naïve - that might also be the case in this story - or something else :)
In the beginning i found it very grindy, but it's not anywhere near as bad in the last few updates, and TBH the bookmarks aren't as hard to follow how to do them if you've been playing the game for a while, and when you familiarize yourself with locations in the game, you can tell from the blurred images where the bookmarks take place, so you just follow the hints and replay scenes you need to to unlock them, it's also easier if you try and unlock the bookmarks in order as much as possible, or you can have issues unlocking some later (as i found with 8.51), but overall it has progressed really well, not so grindy and some decent payoff in scenes :)

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes