jori55

May 30, 2021
I want to take the time to issue a big "thank you" to Celaviegroup for the wonderful stories and for giving it away for free. While I wouldn't have survived "Room for rent" with a cheat and almost gave up during Mbfd E2, the more recent episodes were a blast and the hint system is very good (I still have a blurry scene in E2, and I kind of got stuck in E7 near the end, but I guess I'll just wait for E8). So again, big thanks!

While waiting for E8: Can s.o. recommend a game similar to this regarding graphics and content quality?

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I want to take the time to issue a big "thank you" to Celaviegroup for the wonderful stories and for giving it away for free. While I wouldn't have survived "Room for rent" with a cheat and almost gave up during Mbfd E2, the more recent episodes were a blast and the hint system is very good (I still have a blurry scene in E2, and I kind of got stuck in E7 near the end, but I guess I'll just wait for E8). So again, big thanks!

While waiting for E8: Can s.o. recommend a game similar to this regarding graphics and content quality?
The only one I found is RfR, the dev's original game. And yes, I looked. And yes, other people have looked as well. ;)

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
Thank you very much for your inputs
It's true - MBFD daughter is way more easy than RFR.
It's always a balance but for me - it's also a question about how much time I spend on support versus the time I use for development.
I'm still 1 guy only doing all the stuff except alpha test, WT's, handling Discord etc.
For me it's also essential to tell a story - I like to tease the player as I do in RFR where everybody was thinking that the girls were way too naïve - that might also be the case in this story - or something else :)
yes its fascinating you can alone do regular month updates and there are studios making 5 min of playing 2-3 months.... big respect...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I do like how there is a mystery of what is really going on with their seemingly paradise vacation spot.
I do wish one of the girls would make a aggressive move on Julia already.
Ida already confided in the MC how she was jealous of Maria's crush on Julia. Perhaps Ida will try to have sex with Julia as a means of spiting her girlfriend. Or Maria will start to get with Julia and get caught by Ida. Or the MC joking with Ida (then giving her the idea to) that if she is jealous of Maria's attraction to Julia they should have a threesome so she can keep an eye on her girlfriend.
Or maybe Gilligan will show up.

• Haha
Reactions: Burg and jori55

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I do like how there is a mystery of what is really going on with their seemingly paradise vacation spot.
I do wish one of the girls would make a aggressive move on Julia already.
Ida already confided in the MC how she was jealous of Maria's crush on Julia. Perhaps Ida will try to have sex with Julia as a means of spiting her girlfriend. Or Maria will start to get with Julia and get caught by Ida. Or the MC joking with Ida (then giving her the idea to) that if she is jealous of Maria's attraction to Julia they should have a threesome so she can keep an eye on her girlfriend.
Or maybe Gilligan will show up.
Or Julia is slowly introduced to the joys of lesbian sex / threesome / foursomes(?) over the span of 3 episodes. :LOL:

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes