Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
How do I unlock the game? There is no water/stone on the very left side of the screen to click

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
34/35 all photo unlocked in the hints gallery, sugggestion?
Check their discord, there was an issue of one bookmark being unlocked prematurely or something and causing that issue, check the help channels on there

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep.9.31] APK -

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
This game's been on my list to try out for awhile, and I just wanted to ask a question out of curiosity to see if it'll scratch one of my itches/kinks or not. Do the girls (any, if not all) ever refer to the MC as "Daddy". Or can they via custom nickname, etc.? :devilish:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
This game's been on my list to try out for awhile, and I just wanted to ask a question out of curiosity to see if it'll scratch one of my itches/kinks or not. Do the girls (any, if not all) ever refer to the MC as "Daddy". Or can they via custom nickname, etc.? :devilish:
You do, as with many Renpy games, get to choose your name at the beginning.
So daddy would work.

But then that old guy you meet will also call you daddy, so....

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
But then that old guy you meet will also call you daddy, so....
..................I'm not sure I want to know :ROFLMAO:

You do, as with many Renpy games, get to choose your name at the beginning.
So daddy would work.
And that doesn't always really work, depending on the game. I could name the MC in Summertime Saga "Daddy", so that his mom, sis, best male friend, teachers, and all his schoolmates call him "Daddy" :LOL: but that really wouldn't "work" imo haha

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Not quite sure what issues you're having, but i've played the game right through to episode 11, maybe if you explain where you're stuck etc someone might be able to help
I personally have a good 8-9 pics blurred from ep8 that have like 5-6 req that no matter what order I did them in still never unlocked.
The ones where you came in her face in the shower, then boardwalk etc.
And I am pretty meticulous about trying dif things in dif orders to see what works.
Just had to give up eventually.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
And that doesn't always really work, depending on the game. I could name the MC in Summertime Saga "Daddy", so that his mom, sis, best male friend, teachers, and all his schoolmates call him "Daddy" :LOL: but that really wouldn't "work" imo haha
With this game though, its mostly fine if you choose that.
There are maybe 2 instances of not girls talking to you if if doesnt break the immersion too much.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
You can change names of any person in the game as you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RabidSloth
Apr 15, 2020
When I try to load my old save I get the message "You can't play this version".
I downloaded the version from the op and the one from one or two pages before, both labeled as public versions...
Starting a new game works, but I can't skip episodes and don't want to grind all 9 episodes just to see new content

Reactions: ding000

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Help, please... I skipped to episode 8 (episode 7 was missing 2 bookmarks only) but the girls don't talk about the challenge during breakfast.. the gallery hint says it should happen automatically but it doesn't. Also, I'm stuck at bookmark 12/65

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
When I try to load my old save I get the message "You can't play this version".
I downloaded the version from the op and the one from one or two pages before, both labeled as public versions...
Starting a new game works, but I can't skip episodes and don't want to grind all 9 episodes just to see new content
If you download latest version from my Patreon site ep 10 - there is no security check

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes