Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Help, please... I skipped to episode 8 (episode 7 was missing 2 bookmarks only) but the girls don't talk about the challenge during breakfast.. the gallery hint says it should happen automatically but it doesn't. Also, I'm stuck at bookmark 12/65
Weird - could you send me your save file?

Reactions: darlic

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
How many days (weeks) have them passed on that island?
The MC has the same grayish skin tone, with which he arrived.:confused:

It would be good if he was already a little tanned, right? And forget about that nasty pasty skin tone.;):)
I understand it's a tropical island, right? even if you use a sunscreen with a high degree of sun protection, it's impossible not to get even a little bit of color.:giggle:

demons789

Mar 8, 2018
I’m stuck on Episode 10 … I have 35 out of 35 photos found but can’t get the final shower scene showing Anna !

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Game is fucked up. I have followed every walk thru verbatem. Read everything I can, even went to 'discord' which I see as a waste of time. The game is a click bate to join Patreon. And pay for a a piece of $H!T game that has no pay off. How do you follow ALL THE RULES OF THE GAME AND GET NO WHERE!!! Simple. to extort money from those who think there is an ending to a game that was devised to lure suckers in. AND BEFORE YOU START WITH BS I do pay in to Patreon for valid, really good stories and play thrus. But only to artist that aren't yanking my knob. I have read alot of people (potential customers) lost, no straight answers. Thats because posing on a free forum with a faulty game then saying "Oh if you join my Patreon you'll get a REAL walkthru and HELP"

Really!! As a creator YOU SUCK!!!!! AND FUCK ALL YOU BITCHS THAT SUCK HIS TAINT IN RESPONSE. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!
You sound like a little kid throwing a tantrum, instead of acting like an immature brat explain your issues and ppl here will do their best to help out...ffs how old are you?

PS You do know theres a choice in game to skip to the next episode right? So if you got stuck all you have to do is skip a couple of scenes thats it....

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
please help resolve this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/main.rpy", line 161, in <module>
NameError: name 'e9_1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "main.rpyc", line 161, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
My best friend's daughter 9.2
Wed Jul 21 18:32:10 2021

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Best Friend's Daughter [v10.01] [CeLaVie Group] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,93 GB / 813 MB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-10.01-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 1,92 GB / 802 MB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-10.01-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,91 GB / 796 MB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-10.01-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): -

Download (Win/Linux): - Download (Mac):

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it! (y) Thanks!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:

UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
one word: GRINDFEST!
Just like Room for Rent.
Same developer , same fuckin' sandbox , repetitive and just suggestive , none to hardly any sex whatsoever.
Only dryhumping.
Images look good but that's not enough.
Deleted.
Plenty more fish in the sea.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
How many days (weeks) have them passed on that island?
The MC has the same grayish skin tone, with which he arrived.:confused:

It would be good if he was already a little tanned, right? And forget about that nasty pasty skin tone.;):)
I understand it's a tropical island, right? even if you use a sunscreen with a high degree of sun protection, it's impossible not to get even a little bit of color.:giggle:
Ha ha - you're right. I can see that you're game developer, so you already know that slowly changing skin tone over the episodes will be a hell of a job as you can't re-use images

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
You're playing a leaked and externally modified version. On page 1 of this thread you'll find the public version of episode 10

Reactions: chan1986

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Any particular reason why you're not playing 9.31 ?

Reactions: chan1986 and Rolo

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
This game makes no sense, the girl is portrayed as a shy, introverted girl who's had a very sheltered life, this is her image in the eyes of the dev, that we're made to see, then when you interact with her, as a total gentleman I might add, she's a raging bitch, a completely unbearable scourge. This is without the non stop, never ending grinding you have to do, and what do you get after the limitless grind? absolutely nothing!!! Looks good and the girls are attractive but a complete waste.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
This game makes no sense, the girl is portrayed as a shy, introverted girl who's had a very sheltered life, this is her image in the eyes of the dev, that we're made to see, then when you interact with her, as a total gentleman I might add, she's a raging bitch, a completely unbearable scourge. This is without the non stop, never ending grinding you have to do, and what do you get after the limitless grind? absolutely nothing!!! Looks good and the girls are attractive but a complete waste.
In episode 8(?) you get a lot of sex. Before that you get lots of tease and progress towards the girls walking around naked and later sex. It's a progression.

So no, you do indeed get a lot. There is only 10 episodes currently out for public, so not limitless. Is it a grind? To some, yes. But limitless grind, and no payoff? Definite NOPE to both.

O, and I forgot to sign off with a !!!, as if that makes my point stronger.

Reactions: darlic

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Ha ha - you're right. I can see that you're game developer, so you already know that slowly changing skin tone over the episodes will be a hell of a job as you can't re-use images
Well it was just an idea, however it shouldn't be a problem, the new content you make would already come with the new skin.
Not progressively, but for example after the first week, the MC shows the new tan.:cool:

The MC in my game, has been burned by a fuel tank explosion, shot, given a black eye, so I've made different images for that content hahaha, but you know what's best for your game, nice talking to you again, take care, and keep up the good work.(y)

Reactions: Burt
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes