Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
My mistake.
I was expecting some sort of progress. I had already played out 9.2 and had not realised that there was no new material.
Nah, normally there's no new content except in major releases, IE: 9, 10, 11, 12 etc, all in-between incremented releases will just be bugfixed versions, ie: 9.1, 9.2, 9.3 and then 9.31, all just bugfix versions

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
Thanks for fixing episode 9 from errors! Strangely I remembered completing 30 new bookmarks (with 9.2) instead with bugfix 9.31, I found 63 completed bookmarks out of 64!

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Thanks for fixing episode 9 from errors! Strangely I remembered completing 30 new bookmarks (with 9.2) instead with bugfix 9.31, I found 63 completed bookmarks out of 64!
Yeah 9.2 was leaked and had to use the unlock sequence to play it, so it didn't have the exit bug that 9.3 had, 9.3 had one of the protections not removed properly which caused it to exit the game

LordMikeTG

Dec 15, 2017
I might just be stupid but... the walkthrough for chapter 2 doesn't work for me. Some options / choices simply don't appear (any on day 1 before the game starts at 11 am) and some other things are not available (in yoga, I can only have julia choose "I am too shy")... any idea how to fix? did I do something wrong in prologue?
Another example would be the decisions at midnight. I cannot choose Bob at all, and when I choose Julia I can only watch her but no choice appears...

Anyone got an idea how to fix?

Yander

Aug 3, 2017
biggest dissapointment in this game... is not be able finish chapter even with walkthrough... u do every step and still some happen to be missing.... even gallery not help... it show compltion.... in 4 chapter i get skip chapter... in 5 i am was not able go further.... each time 1 step somethere was missed... restarted several times... done every step like in walkthrough.... eh....
ps in 5 chapter seems it bug,... when jasmine in bathroom, choice to go in bedroom seems broken...
and save if somebody can say what i missing i will be happy

Last edited:

Taffy84

Aug 2, 2018
tried this game a few times and events are not triggering, i can't get bookmark 72 on day 6 via walkthrough even tho i followed it with out skipping

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
how do you get jasmines scenes in ep 5.. i get the living room and the kitchen and then nothing

nvm just found a save for ep 6 but now i'm having problems with ep 8 53/54 and i dont know if im missing something or if its a damn bug

location drinks
time 15:00
untie her thong (did it)
follow her and be cool (the fuck?)

Last edited:

hnxazxj

Nov 24, 2018

News about episode 10 and release dates for episode 9
As announced before - I'll make an additional release this month as compensation to all my supporters.
Episode 10 will be released as follow:
Monday June 14th for Gold, Platinum and Diamond members (estimated)
Monday June 21th for Master members
Monday June 28th for Silver members
Monday July 5th for Bronze members
Monday July 19th for supporters and public release
Episode 9 will be released as follow:
Friday June 11th for Master members
Friday June18th for Silver members
Friday June 25th for Bronze members
Monday July 12th for supporters and public release

Reactions: Otyi

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
hi, i have a "problem" i'm using the save downloaded here, but i cant see the contenet inside the gallery? what i can do to resolve it?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
hi, i have a "problem" i'm using the save downloaded here, but i cant see the contenet inside the gallery? what i can do to resolve it?
If you mean the images in the hints gallery ? they are unblurred once you complete each bookmark

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes