Burg

Jul 22, 2017
so I understand the game has ceased to be discussed, which means that no one wants to do the android version?)
It's between releases currently, so there is always some quiet times.
The dev mentioned he had some issues with porting it to Android in the past, so not a high priority for him. So it's very much up to the fans to do the Android port.

Voron71rus

Mar 7, 2020
It's between releases currently, so there is always some quiet times.
The dev mentioned he had some issues with porting it to Android in the past, so not a high priority for him. So it's very much up to the fans to do the Android port.
I communicated with the developer personally. Yes he said the android port is difficult to configure but I asked him this question a year ago and a month and nothing has changed! Thanks to the "pirates" I could play (I am also a patron), but now everything is different ... that is, I just keep quiet, cry, but wait for the general release and when "someone" will make an android.;):censored:

Reactions: Kazukitc and Burg

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Dear all
Enclosed please find episode 9.31 of ’My best friend’s daughter’
More than 650 new images, 8 new animations and 46 new bookmarks are waiting for you.
Hint:
It’s a good idea to visit ‘Other island’ and ‘Boardwalk’ several times a day.

Wish you happy playing and don’t forget to visit our Discord channel – You can do it from your membership page here at Patreon site.
Cheers
Bob

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update, I've been waiting impatiently for it. (y)
I love the game story and the girls.
Keep up the good work Celavie Group and the titties small. :love:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
"Never use TAB or any other skipping function"

So a pretty strong reason why I don’t play this game is because I really want to skip the useless texts out. Can't stand useless blah blah blah. The game should be standard: Skip button, transition should be OFF, Music should be OFF and from the H button to hide the UI or else start to get annoying.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by CeLaVie Group
Version of the game: My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep.9.31]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win: 1.77GB
Compressed Size: 1.14GB - - -

If mac needed quote or @ me

If you enjoy my Patches/Compressions, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Feck, downloaded this before i realised this is still ep9, more than 5 weeks after we already got EP9, should really be in the changelog that there is no new content

Reactions: BuggyD

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017

Dear all
Enclosed please find episode 9.31 of ’My best friend’s daughter’
More than 650 new images, 8 new animations and 46 new bookmarks are waiting for you.
Hint:
It’s a good idea to visit ‘Other island’ and ‘Boardwalk’ several times a day.
Windows
Linux
Mac
Save file – end episode 8
Wish you happy playing and don’t forget to visit our Discord channel – You can do it from your membership page here at Patreon site.
Cheers
Bob
No new content from EP 9.2 which was posted here in early June

Reactions: DVC804 and MrTM

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Can somebody help with a persistent that has all the previous episodes' galleries unlocked?
Using the one provided nuked all my previous episodes. :mad:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Tried the 9.31 crack -- didn't work.
Could someone who's got it working post their solution?
Crack ?, it's public on their patreon, no cracks needed.
9.3 had a bug in it, which was fixed in 9.31, which would exit the game during an event with one of the girls due to one of the protections not being removed properly in the public release

Last edited:
Reactions: BuggyD and Kyril87

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Feck, downloaded this before i realised this is still ep9, more than 5 weeks after we already got EP9, should really be in the changelog that there is no new content
It was leaked (9.2) and 9.31 is still 9.x so no new content gets added, normally any release with the same version is just one that needed bugs fixed etc

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
It was leaked (9.2) and 9.31 is still 9.x so no new content gets added, normally any release with the same version is just one that needed bugs fixed etc
Yes, but the changelog should say that, you see a new update and the changelog says new content, you shouldn't have to go and check what version of the game you played over a month ago, the changelog should read - Public Version- No New Content

Reactions: capitanqueso

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
If you'd looked at the 9.2 changelog as well (which is included with 9.31), you would see the info is exactly the same (besides the list of bugs that were fixed)

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
Crack ?, it's public on their patreon, no cracks needed.
9.3 had a bug in it, which was fixed in 9.31, which would exit the game during an event with one of the girls due to one of the protections not being removed properly in the public release
My mistake.
I was expecting some sort of progress. I had already played out 9.2 and had not realised that there was no new material.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
"Never use TAB or any other skipping function"
So a pretty strong reason why I don’t play this game is because I really want to skip the useless texts out. Can't stand useless blah blah blah....
If you really want to skip, ... you can do ofc. It works technically. (but dont blame the game if you miss things...)

• Haha
Reactions: evilkitty97
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes