Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to episode 10? It came out on June 28 but we are already July 4, in patreon it does not appear for the silver and episode 11 already came out
If you are silver tier you would have got a message on patreon with a link for episode 10, my guess is there won't be links posted on the site any more for the releases other than when it goes public, the supporters will get a link for the game in a message, that's how i got it

Reactions: augi36 and soulx

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
So I restarted the game since I was not getting anywhere with episode 2's last points and started following the walkthrough, which made a third of the events not happen when the walkthrough said it should and now I am at 59/74 she is still at 95 shyness. I think episode 2 is completely broken unless you do the scenes in exactly the right order, which is not the order in the walkthrough.

<edit> Heck I kept on following the walkthrough some more and her shyness has now moved up to 99, she has not even changed nightwear yet 2 weeks in...
The WT is 100% in sync just with the posted save ending episode 1. It's all received on Discord for everyone.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018

Hello everyone. Found translation of version 3.2 in Russian, translator KLOUN. Removed sponsored links and contacts from the archive. The chosen font is not the most successful and there are errors, but in general it will be good to get acquainted with the game.

Reactions: Burg

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
does anyone have a end-of-ep.6 saves pls? i tried the ons listed on the main page but game crashes (error screen) almost every second..

Marble

Jun 20, 2017
The WT is 100% in sync just with the posted save ending episode 1. It's all received on Discord for everyone.
When I followed the walkthrough I would be getting some points before the time it said in the walkthrough, up to 35 to 37 which did not trigger and it all went downhill from there.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
When I followed the walkthrough I would be getting some points before the time it said in the walkthrough, up to 35 to 37 which did not trigger and it all went downhill from there.
Did you use the posted endsave episode 1? There are also saves on discord from every single day, from the beginning of episode 2 to the end of episode 8. The saves are 100% in sync with the WT. All patrons who used the endsave Episode 1 had no problems completing the update.

Last edited:

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
- Crack + mod Hints + Mod Jump Episode.
- I don't guarantee it work for some case. (But when test it work )
- it for version 9.1 (9.2 not test)
- about crack. You can play all episode without error. (if got error pls kick him ^ post over me.)
- about mod. I add hints for all episode. It will show icon when you play episode 2.
- about jump episode mod. it in tool icon.
oh!! English not my nature language.

Google Drive

How to?
- hmm replace all download file in game folder.
- have fun.

Don't forget like.

UPDATE:
jump episode : can jump but some status is wrong pls don't use it . I will fix it soon!!!.

UPDATE:
I try and do my best . it hard for me ^^ .
A lot of variable haha .
I hope you don't mind, I made a slight update to make it work for 9.2 so that during Anna's dancing section the game doesn't kick you out.

Reactions: MrTM and suwit

camoway

May 15, 2017
I have always loved and hated this guys games. Love the art and story direction but the mechanics are so bad you can't even play it and enjoy with a hard on. You have go ha e a mod. I don't play these kind of games unless I am horny to begin with. Dude fucking kills it with the need to do everything ain a specific order and say the thing he wants you too say and do all the things he wants you to do in order to advance. It's retarded I think if someone took his art story and made the game something fun. He is only popular because we hack it or extract the images. If not I think zero people whochave stuck with this wierd grindy style of play. I am I wrong? It is just me? Do you guys enjoy doing and saying everything exactly the way he wants? I am genuinely curious if that is what most people enjoy or not. I hate the mechanics of both of the game but agian J love the art and story concepts.

viq1

Nov 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "FPcrab, post: 6162081, member: 819743"]
Понедельник, 19 июля для сторонников и официального релиза.

для патреонов 11 серия вышла 2 недели эго. 10 все еще не на публике ...
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Monday July 19th for supporters and public release

for patreons 11 episode released 2 weeks ego. 10 still not in public...
i meant version 9

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I have always loved and hated this guys games. Love the art and story direction but the mechanics are so bad you can't even play it and enjoy with a hard on. You have go ha e a mod. I don't play these kind of games unless I am horny to begin with. Dude fucking kills it with the need to do everything ain a specific order and say the thing he wants you too say and do all the things he wants you to do in order to advance. It's retarded I think if someone took his art story and made the game something fun. He is only popular because we hack it or extract the images. If not I think zero people whochave stuck with this wierd grindy style of play. I am I wrong? It is just me? Do you guys enjoy doing and saying everything exactly the way he wants? I am genuinely curious if that is what most people enjoy or not. I hate the mechanics of both of the game but agian J love the art and story concepts.
A VN you do what the dev wants and in his order. No freedom. A sandbox, you do what the dev wants, without exception, with a bit of freedom. So, not sure what your gripe is around "need to do".
As for the entire "grind" thing - I tend to enjoy it in most cases, but others don't. So, you are probably not alone, but he's got enough free and paying fans who enjoy the games he makes.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "FPcrab, post: 6162081, member: 819743"]
Понедельник, 19 июля для сторонников и официального релиза.

для патреонов 11 серия вышла 2 недели эго. 10 все еще не на публике ...
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

i meant version 9
The plan is today for version 9.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
A VN you do what the dev wants and in his order. No freedom. A sandbox, you do what the dev wants, without exception, with a bit of freedom. So, not sure what your gripe is around "need to do".
As for the entire "grind" thing - I tend to enjoy it in most cases, but others don't. So, you are probably not alone, but he's got enough free and paying fans who enjoy the games he makes.
Well the good thing is in ep 11 you can make it harder or easier to play, so people can play it how they want :)

Reactions: Burg
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes